IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are plenty of plausible things to consider but many prefer to stay in their comfort zones and look for mirages in the leaves or talk about serial killers, hoodies, fanny packs and sex offenders, again.
During the press conference, Assistant Special Agent Massa(sp?) said to consider the behavior indicators located on the FBI's webpage. Haven't seen a link for the behavior indicators posted here or discussion.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

https://www.fbi.gov/contact-us/fiel...deaths-of-liberty-german-and-abigail-williams

Since that time, the individual or individuals may have exhibited some of the following:

A change in the daily routine(s), such as their sleep patterns or use of alcohol or drugs
A change in their physical appearance (e.g., growth or removal of facial hair, change in length or color of hair
Cleaned or disposed of clothing and/or shoes worn on Monday afternoon
A change in normal routine which might include missing work or other engagements
Anxiety, nervousness, or irritability
Paid attention to the investigation, media coverage, or had discussions pertaining to the deaths

Here you go...the behavioral changes you want to discuss. The problem is that these changes are only going to be relevant to someone that knows, lives with, works with the suspect. I'm guessing that doesn't apply to 99.9% of us here.

I was offended by your post. My comfort zone is praying this guy is caught. There is really very little we can do here except spread his photo, and discuss something, anything, while we wait.

I scroll and roll past many if the topics you mentioned, but posters are doing this because they care and that's just fine with me, otherwise there will be no posts at all until an arrest, which, as we all know, may never come.

JMO

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

What was the name of the photographer who took pics of crime seen who seen their clothes in Creek does anyone know???? He is on Facebook...

I forget...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has Marc Klaas commented on Abby and Libby's case yet? Just wondering...

Marc tweeted about Abby and Libby's case right after they were murdered. I don't know if he has commented further. The murder trial for Sierra Lamar's killer is ongoing and I think Marc is very busy with that.

Well, to me there is the issue of this being recorded from a cell phone and at a short distance at best . Most people don't sound the same on a phone as in person so I have to wonder if he were standing next to me and spoke if I would realize it was his voice ...iDK

Good point. Would you recognize your son's/brother's/coworker's/neighbor's voice on a recording, though? You, as a stranger, might not recognize the voice, but someone might recognize the voice of someone they know well, even if it is distorted by the recording. I suspect that LE put it out there for any and all types of possible recognition.

> JMO
Why did LE assume this was a non issue on day one?

This is NOT in any way a negative look at the girls, no way. But in most cases, the family members would know that it is out Of character for this situation to occur. What happened here? Did the parents stress the importance of the missing girls as out of the ordinary only to have police ignore it? Or is this kind of thing common in the area? Would kids take off hiking or hanging around for the day and ignore curfews? Again, I am being very careful to say that I am in no way victim blaming. But more like looking at the culture in this town. So could it be the perp was local and aware that kids often spent hours hanging around and where they did so. Might he of been watching the same area for days, weeks? How often did these girls walk the same route?

We really have no information to go on.

Going on the theory he sounded authoritative. I have started to wonder if other people visiting that day noticed cars parked nearby.

Where I live, there are 2 middle aged white men that drive 'fake' cop cars. By fake I mean they resemble LE vehicles from about 10-12 years ago. Same type of sedan. Tinted windows, several long antennas, the big silver lights, etc.

I thought he sounded authoritative too.. very stern, making sure there was zero room for discussion. One thing I also noticed was he was pretty composed, not emotional nor excited.

What was the name of the photographer who took pics of crime seen who seen their clothes in Creek does anyone know???? He is on Facebook...

I forget...

J Kyle Keener

Why did PC change from 4 words to 3 for "down the hill"?
He said to listen carefully to the 4 words and changed it to 3 words. Someone clarified the recording and you could hear the "GO" down the hill. Why did they not want us to know the GO??? Thanks

There are plenty of plausible things to consider but many prefer to stay in their comfort zones and look for mirages in the leaves or talk about serial killers, hoodies, fanny packs and sex offenders, again.
During the press conference, Assistant Special Agent Massa(sp?) said to consider the behavior indicators located on the FBI's webpage. Haven't seen a link for the behavior indicators posted here or discussion.

<>

I have read and considered the list of behavior indicators along with the FBI's examples. My apologies are extended for I do not understand why you are lodging a complaint without supplying the FBI link.

Early this morning 1 am-ish. I took my teenage daughter to the gas station to get some juice (she is a little under the weather). There were two tweakers (I do not use this term lightly, they were outta their heads) in the gas station and they were being very rude to the attendant. The attendant appeared to be very nervous, and upset. My daughter whips out her cell phone and starts recording them! She then records their car and license plate as they leave. I questioned my daughter at length about this. Why she did this and it is because of Liberty and her story! She has been doing this for a couple weeks. If she thinks you look suspicious she is gonna catch you on camera. She even recorded a reckless driver and called 911. I hope this spreads like wild fire and all kids utilize their phones like this, I hope LE and the public train all of our kids to do this. I did mention to her, she should be a little more discreet about it... the attendant seemed very grateful. Silver lining in a tragic situation.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

It's a real shame we cant discuss or share sex offenders (who are not "wanted") as potential candidates for the perp in the photo. Specifically offenders in the Kokomo region who one individual bares a striking resemblance to the man in the still shots, not to mention a similar criminal past that has a huge correlation to this case.

It's a real shame we cant discuss or share sex offenders (who are not "wanted") as potential candidates for the perp in the photo. Specifically offenders in the Kokomo region who one individual bares a striking resemblance to the man in the still shots, not to mention a similar criminal past that has a huge correlation to this case.
Request approval from a mod.

Early this morning 1 am-ish. I took my teenage daughter to the gas station to get some juice (she is a little under the weather). There were two tweakers (I do not use this term lightly, they were outta their heads) in the gas station and they were being very rude to the attendant. The attendant appeared to be very nervous, and upset. My daughter whips out her cell phone and starts recording them! She then records their car and license plate as they leave. I questioned my daughter at length about this. Why she did this and it is because of Liberty and her story! She has been doing this for a couple weeks. If she thinks you look suspicious she is gonna catch you on camera. She even recorded a reckless driver and called 911. I hope this spreads like wild fire and all kids utilize their phones like this, I hope LE and the public train all of our kids to do this. I did mention to her, she should be a little more discreet about it... the attendant seemed very grateful. Silver lining in a tragic situation.

Awesome! Let the jerk kids know they are being filmed then they won't be back after you leave! Great thinking on your daughter's part!

Honestly, I think people are mostly recording every and anything already. I do mean everything too, and sharing it with the world.

I honestly do not think it was the word Go or Get or g'down. It sounds to me like the ending sound of a cut off word more like the last part of the 'ng' sound.

I think the reason is that whatever part of the sentence was cut, it included the voice or voices of the victim and these 3 words were the only or clearest words from him that did not have other sounds besides the rustling leaves in the woods.

I do not think the girls were silent.

JMO!

:cow:

Awesome! Let the jerk kids know they are being filmed then they won't be back after you leave! Great thinking on your daughter's part!

I would be afraid of retaliation if I took a video of someone and they saw me doing it.

Why did PC change from 4 words to 3 for "down the hill"?
He said to listen carefully to the 4 words and changed it to 3 words. Someone clarified the recording and you could hear the "GO" down the hill. Why did they not want us to know the GO??? Thanks

Because IMO he wasn't saying GO. He was saying Get, as in command, as in uh oh....they didn't want to subject families to it, or it gets very nasty from this point out.

Dr Strange- I understand this picture of the killer came from one of the girl's phones, or
so I have read. Where else would the pic have come from ??? I read this on here, that
the girl's cell phone was on her person.

Why I think he's not that educated- firstly he would have taken their cell phones, and
secondly he dresses like a blue collar worker-likely truck driver-delivery man. This guy
lives alone or with a parent. His jeans look washed and pressed. Maybe someone like
a mother takes care of him-"this is my feeling."

He may have taken the phone/s. We don't know. The photo and audio may have been saved to an accessible cloud storage. Until LE release that information we can only guess.

BG's voice sounds very common "American" accent to me. Like I can tell a southern accent or a NY or a Boston accent from each other, but this sounds like he could be from anywhere else. Just an outsider observation.
There's just nothing about him that stands out. He looks like every other man out and about.

https://www.fbi.gov/contact-us/fiel...deaths-of-liberty-german-and-abigail-williams

Since that time, the individual or individuals may have exhibited some of the following:

A change in the daily routine(s), such as their sleep patterns or use of alcohol or drugs
A change in their physical appearance (e.g., growth or removal of facial hair, change in length or color of hair
Cleaned or disposed of clothing and/or shoes worn on Monday afternoon
A change in normal routine which might include missing work or other engagements
Anxiety, nervousness, or irritability
Paid attention to the investigation, media coverage, or had discussions pertaining to the deaths

Here you go...the behavioral changes you want to discuss. The problem is that these changes are only going to be relevant to someone that knows, lives with, works with the suspect. I'm guessing that doesn't apply to 99.9% of us here.

I was offended by your post. My comfort zone is praying this guy is caught. There is really very little we can do here except spread his photo, and discuss something, anything, while we wait.

I scroll and roll past many if the topics you mentioned, but posters are doing this because they care and that's just fine with me, otherwise there will be no posts at all until an arrest, which, as we all know, may never come.

JMO

Not to mention that this was posted and linked, and discuss here, many times after the press conference.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member