IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What if the TWIST was that the killer left a clue at Abby and Libby's scene. What if he left something of Lyric or Elizabeth's? That WOULD be some twist. And of course LE couldn't utter a peep...

And of course the clock would be ticking...

This isn't too far-fetched. I remember Hannah Graham too. So many WSers insisted there was a connection.

It would also explain the Billboard manhunt...

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Hannahs case was so sad. I want to point out that LE released the whole vidoe , It was the veiwers who saw who was stalking her. That fact that they were receptive to the information and that the made press releases daily aided in the capture of Jesse Matthews . So while sometime it seems repetive to see different people revisit the same image over and over ,there are some cases where it pays off huge. I am glad so many people veiwed that clip because I live in VA and my daughters and nieces are safer because he off the streets.

Are we allowed to post a of what we think his face looks like?

I was watching Downton again and during season 2, my TV froze on the dreaded reloading wheel. It stopped on a man's face and I thought it resembled BG if his face was turned towards the camera and not down.

No. mods said no random people's pics can be posted in comparison to BG

I thought you were just adding a local accent..;--)

-Nin

Let's have a new drinking game!

We could have one where we all take a drink every time WebSight (ahem, that's me!) publishes a post without editing first - one shot for every grammatical error would be too much so just one drink per post.
:shame:

No. mods said no random people's pics can be posted in comparison to BG

That's what I thought. But there are so many threads, I was fuzzy about remembering.

That's me. I think I edit just about every dang post after going back and re-reading it. And not just once but multiple times. LOL You'd think I'd catch it all on the first read back. HAHA

Let's have a new drinking game!

We could have one where we all take a drink every time WebSight (ahem, that's me!) publishes a post without editing first - one shot for every grammatical error would be too much so just one drink per post.
:shame:

This case was just shown on FOX cable news. BG's photo was just plastered nationwide and tens of millions of people now know about this case.

I saw this being covered on Fox two days ago and they were calling it the Snapchat murders.

That's me. I think I edit just about every dang post after going back and re-reading it. And not just once but multiple times. LOL You'd think I'd catch it all on the first read back. HAHA

I edet eech and evry poast.

Sorry if this has already been asked but I assume there is a DNA profile from the missing cousins in IOWA? I wonder what the chances are it the same guy. I assume they have DNA from this case too? It's been 3 weeks I would hope they would announce DNA by now.

It was never reported if there was DNA found in Lyric and Elizabeth's case.

Sorry if this has already been asked but I assume there is a DNA profile from the missing cousins in IOWA? I wonder what the chances are it the same guy. I assume they have DNA from this case too? It's been 3 weeks I would hope they would announce DNA by now.

It seems that my post got deleted but I don't know why.
Someone asked if I was local. No, I am not.

Michael Stroup interviews Sheriff Tobe Leazenby in a phone interview with regard to the case.

Basically he can not answer many of his questions due to investigation integrity but the latter part of the interview he discusses the suspect (s) "locale" it is a real punch in the gut and totally disheartening.

[video=youtube;K_ISwatrrpY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_ISwatrrpY&t=24s[/video]

The video was a bit helpful,, but the captions with it had me thinking there was new information for a second there. When I saw him mention an asian white, I thought they had a better description of the guy. Then I noticed the churches instead of searches, and realized he had actually said a nationwide.

If the girls really did see a man dressed in black, rather than the friends seeing him, that might be why she videoed the guy on the bridge; it may have been the same guy with extra clothes on. I was under the impression, because of the wording, that what she thought might be a rumor was that the guy seemed out of place, not that he was seen. The way she stated things made it hard to get a clear picture of what she was saying. MOO

After two teenagers were killed near the Delphi, Indiana trails, a task force has been formed to make sure nothing like that happens again.

The Trail Safety Task Force will be composed of community members from law enforcement, trail organizations, schools and the public.

The task force will consider the following ideas:

Educating the public on safety
Adding cameras
Mapping and coordinating locations for 911 identification
Placing appropriate signs
Utilizing safety stations
Conducting patrols

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...il-safety-created-after-killings-of-teenagers

Delphi, Indiana: Delphi Historic Task force on trail safety created after killings of teenagers
Matt McKinney
11:43 AM, Mar 8, 2017
21 mins ago

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/crime/delphi-indiana-delphi-historic-task-force-on-trail-safety-created-after-killings-of-teenagers

.... composed of community members from law enforcement, trail organizations, schools and the public.

The task force will consider the following ideas:

Educating the public on safety
Adding cameras
Mapping and coordinating locations for 911 identification
Placing appropriate signs
Utilizing safety stations
Conducting patrols

The Trail Safety Task Force will consider several suggestions when it meets, including educating the public on safety, using cameras, mapping and coordinating locations for 911 identification, placing appropriate signs, creating safety stations and conducting police patrols.

Officials expect to consider dozens of ideas for trail safety, which has become a priority since the teens’ deaths.

Generations of Delphi youth have explored the area near the Monon High Bridge over the years, though the deteriorating bridge itself is not officially part of the trail system. Plans are in the works to renovate it.

http://cbs4indy.com/2017/03/08/task...s-trail-safety-after-murders-of-delphi-teens/

It seems that my post got deleted but I don't know why.
Someone asked if I was local. No, I am not.

I didn't see your post, but it's against TOS to sleuth other WS members so if your post got deleted, that might be why. It's nobody's business if you or anyone else is local unless you choose to share that information.

[video=twitter;839524741547438081]https://twitter.com/ISPPeru/status/839524741547438081[/video]

[video=twitter;839323818908762112]https://twitter.com/PTJusticeHLN/status/839323818908762112[/video]

I edet eech and evry poast.

:giggle: me three, especially on my phone. I wonder if mods see all the iterations, or just the one of the FIVE that is the final. :shame: :gaah: :scared:

Seems he is a "video creator" from Kokomo, Indiana. Here is his FB page (this interview is on the page):
https://www.facebook.com/michael.stroup2

I listened to the "interview with the Sheriff." I don't know when the Sheriff was interviewed, but if it was recent, a couple of things he said sort of popped out to me. 1. DNA: he said basically that they are at the mercy of the labs with respect to the timing. And that they have to be careful about rushing the labs because the DNA results could be contested in court and they don't want errors or the rush to be challenged. (In my own words.) I interpreted this to mean the DNA results are not back yet. 2. The twist: he said this right after discussing whether the perp was local or not and there not being an immediate arrest. I think this was the twist.
I believe the Sheriff answered the questions as best he could, and knew he was being interviewed because it was mentioned a couple of times. I also believe the interview was insightful. IMO
:thinking:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member