IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we allowed to post a picture of what we think his face looks like?

I was watching Downton again and during season 2, my TV froze on the dreaded reloading wheel. It stopped on a man's face and I thought it resembled BG if his face was turned towards the camera and not down.

I would think that would be OK as long as you're clear that you don't think the Downtown Abbey actor is the perp ;).

Hey......thinking back to that warrant that was issued.......was it ever said who lived at the residence they searched? I'm assuming I missed that info is so.

EDITED: Wait, that was the property owner, right?

In the video posted earlier that has the audio interview, there was a graphic on the screen that showed locations of the girls and all that. Off to the left, it had the name of the person's house that was being searched with the warrant. I will go back and see the name again.

***be kind, I am new!****

What time is the PC today? ....Drink up!

Seriously though - investigators initially denied any link between Hannah G and Morgan H...... So its still possible the two cases could be linked.
This^^^^
I so wish this PD was handling pressers the way they did in Hannah's case. They had horrible, grainy video but they were giving PCs just about every day and scared the scum into running. Then it was ON!!!! and all of those WSers kept saying that he did Morgan too!

Hannah's case was what brought me to WS. I was spoiled for a good while thinking every Dept operated like the LE there and the Wonderful Chief Logan.
Sighhhhhhhh.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Hey......thinking back to that warrant that was issued.......was it ever said who lived at the residence they searched? I'm assuming I missed that info is so.

Which one? The Bicycle Bridge Rd one, the first one we heard about, the Daily Mail gave a surname (look at the description on the map there) the other SW in Peru, no name was given.

So remember several threads back I posted about contacting truck stop corporate offices?

Here is why you're not seeing posters at truck stops. :(

Good morning Barbara,

In reply to your comment on 3/4/17 in asking about placing wanted posters
of the man involved in the murder of the two IN girls at our locations, we
typically only post information like this on our social media pages instead
of the site locations. Reason for this is because we try and keep a
positive atmosphere at our sites and having a wall designated for wanted
posters tends to bring along a negative connotation.

If you have all the information and poster or picture to include, we would
be glad to share across our social sites in hopes to help out the best way
we can.

thanks your for your comment and suggestion.

I did send them posters so we will see but not as effective as posters at the locations.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

That's disappointing and frustrating to hear but thank you for trying.

I've tried to read every single post but have skipped a couple pages when things were moving fast. I didn't see this mentioned, so apologies if it's rehashing a topic.

I've repeatedly listened to the audio released by the ISP immediately after the press conference. I've listened with and without headphones. I heard and still hear "Git down the hill." However I also hear two separate and distinct background noises. One is the crunching of leaves. But the other sound that has really been bugging me is a rhythmic 'whooshing' noise. It finally just occurred to me last night that it sounds rather similar to the sound when taking blood pressure with a manual cuff & stethoscope. I'm wondering if Libby quickly slipped the phone in her top/bra to hide it while it was still taping and the microphone is picking up her heartbeat? I tried to recreate it using my iPhone video and voice memo app and walking up/down stairs. It picks up my footsteps on the stairs but not my heartbeat. But then I'm not in the same emotional place she was, which at that point could've been adrenaline rushing and fear/panic/sheer terror. :( I will note that with my experimenting the video camera recorder picks up more sounds and with more clarity than the voice memo app on my phone.

If Libby's phone was hidden away tucked in her top/bra, that could indicate the phone stayed with her & was recording much longer than if she had opted to go through the motion of reaching for it, taking it out of her top (which he might see, or she wasn't able to do) and her pitching it on the ground at some point along the way. Which could also indicate that BG found it himself, and he pitched it. (I've felt all along LE has the actual phone. I've also felt she clung to that phone as long as she possibly could. Even if she couldn't use it right away to get help, she'd cling to it in case she did get an opportunity. IOW from a psychological perspective it was a lifeline - a means of connecting to others that when one is in distress they don't want to lose.) All this is MOO.

http://www.in.gov/isp/files/Delphi_male_voice_loop.mp3

Above bold and red lettered by me:

I think this is a very interesting theory. I went back and listened to the recording again I definitely think that your idea is a plausible one. IMO

So off topic ,but I was going to buy a tablet today ,instead of a laptop because I work at night and sometimes want to lay in bed and read myself to sleep ..Is this going to be a tablet issue too? I never had a tablet so I think of them like bigger phones that dont bother you all day..

I am never on my phone or ipad when I access this WS forum. I am ALWAYS on my laptop. I have no problem viewing videos, maps, or even listening to radio interviews, etc., but if it's a tweet (so it seems), I cannot see the comment. Another forum user mentioned it might have something to do with my browser (which is firefox). I have a feeling that could be the problem. I don't know how much trouble it would be to "copy and paste" tweets, but perhaps that might help. Thanks to everyone who has tried to help. :loveyou:.

What if the TWIST was that the killer left a clue at Abby and Libby's scene. What if he left something of Lyric or Elizabeth's? That WOULD be some twist. And of course LE couldn't utter a peep...

And of course the clock would be ticking...

This isn't too far-fetched. I remember Hannah Graham too. So many WSers insisted there was a connection.

It would also explain the Billboard manhunt...

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

To add to that I seem to remember that in a press conference LE was asked about the crime scene and he said it was "complicated." That would go along with your example.

I have been mulling that word "complicated" in my mind for awhile now as I could see a craime scene being messy or hard to determine but complicated is an unusual word, imo

What the heck is a craime scene? Yikes, sorry folks I meant crime. Ugh.

Hey......thinking back to that warrant that was issued.......was it ever said who lived at the residence they searched? I'm assuming I missed that info if so.

EDITED: Wait, was it the property owner? Or no?

At the 7:20 mark of the youtube interview you can see on the left side of the map it says that they served a warrant and gave the family name. This is the article I found about it, but yes, this one gives no name and says that there were no arrests made (obviously).

http://fox59.com/2017/02/16/isp-ser...-with-deaths-of-delphi-teens-no-arrests-made/

Yeah it's definitely a ball cap type hat, the bill of the hat has been severely curved/warped by hand. Leads me to believe its an older hat, it takes time and effort to get a hat to shape this way. You have to literally hold the bill of the hat in your hand or hands, it bend it until the two edges touch each other. After doing this several hundred times, it eventually stays this way. I never see a hat this way in the city/suburbs anymore. I drive all over Indiana for my job, sometimes when I stop at rural gas stations, I will still see a ball cap being worn this way. Also there is a certain age that grew up with this trend of bending the ball cap. I'm 34, I remember it being trendy when I was in little league. I would guess the perp between 30-40 based off of this. To some this may seem insignificant or stupid, but I think it is a good clue to look for.

I am older than 34 and remember that soldiers would also roll their "soft caps" (base ball style cap) this way as well. Technically, it was forbidden, but a lot of solders did so anyways. Therefore, I would allow the possibility that the perpetrator is older.

Lets say that he is wearing a ball cap and that it is rolled in this fashion. Doing so, as you mentioned, takes time and effort. Then factor in that his jeans are pressed and not worn out. Likewise, the possible "fanny pack" and cap match in color as do the jeans and the jacket.

The totality of this suggests that BG cares about his appereance, even if he is not into fashion. I could see a mother figure pressing clothes for say "Wally", but not rolling a ball cap into a faded style. If BG cares about his appereance, this may be displayed in other aspects of his life ie neat work area, clean and organized work truck, careful with his tools or with those issued to him.

I am confused by the phone(s). I only know of one phone, based on the recordings.

LE has not indicated (to my knowledge) how they obtained the video and the audio (either online/cloud/phone), if they have recovered a phone (either at the crime scene or another location), or if the phone(s) "pinged all over town" after the crime.

I hope they have the phone(s) but I understand why they would not release that information.

The above is my opinion only.

ISP has actually stated that they extracted the recording From Her Phone.

http://www.in.gov/isp/delphi.htm
"Additionally, investigators have released a voice recording, extracted from a video found on Liberty "Libby" German's cell phone, that may be connected to the homicides. "

Apologies if already posted - updated article about the possibility of a link between Elizabeth and Lyric's case and Liberty and Abigail's.

"Indiana State Police confirmed to DailyMail.com on Wednesday that detectives working on the two cases had 'compared notes' but that no direct link had yet been found.
'At this time there has not been a connection made to the 2012 deaths in Iowa. We are still early in our investigation,' Sgt. John Perrine said. "

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Snapchat-killer-cold-case.html#ixzz4akkBHFbX

I am never on my phone or ipad when I access this WS forum. I am ALWAYS on my laptop. I have no problem viewing videos, maps, or even listening to radio interviews, etc., but if it's a tweet (so it seems), I cannot see the comment. Another forum user mentioned it might have something to do with my browser (which is firefox). I have a feeling that could be the problem. I don't know how much trouble it would be to "copy and paste" tweets, but perhaps that might help. Thanks to everyone who has tried to help. :loveyou:.

The problem is to post a tweet you need to also post the URL (link) which automatically embeds the tweet into the post. There are ways around it, copy the tweet and image over then instead of linking the tweet itself, link the twitter account. I used to do it like that before tweets could be embedded on WS. I can revert to that way when posting them if it would be better for everyone. It's more faffy trying to do it that way on a phone but it is still doable.

This case was just shown on FOX cable news. BG's photo was just plastered nationwide and tens of millions of people now know about this case.

Above bold and red lettered by me:

I think this is a very interesting theory. I went back and listened to the recording again I definitely think that your idea is a plausible one. IMO

WOW, this sure makes sense! I can also imagine Libby grabbing that quick video, turning her back to BG, and slipping her phone (still recording) in her bra as they step aside, hoping he will pass. Unfortunately, we don't know what happened after that. But, we do know how it ended. Makes me wonder what a sharp and intelligent young girl like that might have one day contributed to this awful world.

I'm not sure that a can accept the theory that some have of him placing them in a car and taking them somewhere to assult them and bringing them back. Seems to me that if the perp did this it would make more sense to dump them somewhere else where people wouldn't be searching for them. Also it seems like it would be very difficult to sneak in and place the bodies at the location site without somebody seeing him. As it would be difficult enough to carry them if they were already deceased to the location, and he would have persumably had to of made two trips from his vehicle to the dump site carrying 100 plus lbs of weight. And i'm not sure even the most fit person could pull that off and especially without making some sort of comotion, stopping and starting dropping the body etc many times during the path to the location. Also its one thing to be able to escape when nobody is paying any attention and searching the area. Its a whole other sitiuation when people are actively searching and the perp is trying to get in and out while trying to not be seen. I just believe he would have been caught if this was the case just MOO

Edited to add: Based on the vague timeline we have it may be possible that the perp could have taken them somewhere and brought them back before the search began. But I still think its not very likely. The only way I could see this being plausible if, He took them somewhere and assulted them and told them he was taking them back to let them go and then he killed them at the location site. But I think that would be a tight timeline to accomplish all that and very risky not knowing if somebody was looking for them yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela