IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think it's apperant Abby and Liberty did not *know* him because Liberty got spooked and began filming him... And common sense would tell me that if either of the girls did know him, they would have identified him, especially considering Liberty was purposefully filming him as LE has stated. They were very brave to give us the evidence they did.

However, just because BG was unknown to the girls does not automatically mean the girls were also unknown to him (he could have "known" them somehow, in some way).

The two ideas are not mutually exclusive.

But, we don't know if the girls were unknown to him beforehand, or not.

He was intentionally filmed. But they do not say that the video that has him in it and the video with his voice are the same. As a matter of fact, they have been careful to say that it could be 2 different people. That has to be because he wasn't seen while speaking. They said she activated her camera as a crime was beginning- which was heroic. I took that as the video that was no picture seen, but his voice heard.

Were yall thinking it was just one recording? How did we talk about a fanny pack for 3 threads and not talk about this??

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

I believe the pics of the perp and the voice are from one video, but of course you could be right.

I lean toward one because I think the perp has shown himself to be a threat in the "2nd" pic. The one I think shows him turning toward the girls. MOO, of course.

The phones did not have to be physically moving around town to ping off more than one tower. This was commented on in earlier threads.

sorry with a million threads it makes it difficult to pick up on...

and yes i understand how triangulating a call is difficult when you do not have multiple towers to reference the exact location.

I'm not sure I'm saying what I mean clearly. I 100% know she meant to start her recording to capture this creep on her phone.

My question is not that. I agree with that. My question is---'

Did yall think the video where he is seen and the video he is heard are in the same video? I was thinking the one with the picture he could have been in the background. THIS is the one I think could have been unintentional. But, I was assuming that the recording she started heroically was a SECOND recording. One that she likely turned on in her pocket that ended up with audio but no video (as it was in the pocket or bag). THIS would be the intentional video.

BBM - You are referring to the two pictures released by LE I assume... If he was in the background then are you suggesting someone else was in the frame and LE took them out of the picture? Not sure I follow.

I believe the pics of the perp and the voice are from one video, but of course you could be right.

I lean toward one because I think the perp has shown himself to be a threat in the "2nd" pic. The one I think shows him turning toward the girls. MOO, of course.
Hm. Interesting and possible! I can't believe we haven't talked about this. My brain so clearly made them 2 separate videos, since the quality was so bad of him. I was thinking he might be in the background.

BBM - You are referring to the two pictures released by LE I assume... If he was in the background then are you suggesting someone else was in the frame and LE took them out of the picture? Not sure I follow.
Well, that or cropped and zoomed so we could see him. I don't think it would be helpful to release a picture of someone who is 100 feet away in a background. You would zoom in on what you needed and crop that. That pic looks like something that was not super close, to me. It's so pixelated.

I'm not sure I'm saying what I mean clearly. I 100% know she meant to start her recording to capture this creep on her phone.

Did yall think the video where he is seen and the video he is heard are in the same video? I was thinking the one with the picture he could have been in the background. THIS is the one I think could have been unintentional. But, I was assuming that the recording she started heroically was a SECOND recording. One that she likely turned on in her pocket that ended up with audio but no video (as it was in the pocket or bag). THIS would be the intentional video.

I don't think they're the same video, but I do think they were both intentional. My impression has been that she videoed him on the bridge because she thought there was something off about him, and that she turned the camera/recorder back on when she realized they were in actual danger. I could have misinterpreted things, and I'm no longer sure what i heard/read to make me believe it.

The girls were found on private property. Perhaps searchers were reluctant to trespass on private property in the dark for safety reasons. Just my speculation.
I think they came unprepared to search in the dark. I don't believe any one crossed the bridge or the creek.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I don't think they're the same video, but I do think they were both intentional. My impression has been that she videoed him on the bridge because she thought there was something off about him, and that she turned the camera/recorder back on when she realized they were in actual danger. I could have misinterpreted things, and I'm no longer sure what i heard/read to make me believe it.
Yes! That was what I thought, too! That the "down the hill" recording was her literally starting the recording in secret to catch what he was doing. But the one that he was caught visually was a different video.

Hm. Interesting and possible! I can't believe we haven't talked about this. My brain so clearly made them 2 separate videos, since the quality was do bad of him. I was thinking he might be in the background.

Interesting how subjective this all is to every person even with so little evidence...

I always thought the exact opposite: That the still fames and the voice recording all came from one video Liberty purposefully recorded on her phone. I just thought she slid the phone somewhere as he approached so the actual video recording of him speaking comes when Liberty concealed her phone from him and though BG was recorded visually walking towards them, he was never actually seen speaking directly to them on the video, which is why LE stated they could not positively say it was the man walking towards them who also spoke those words to them.

Does that makes sense? ...I never thought there could be more than one video recording of the initial encounter and then of god only knows what afterwards because it might have been too risky for Liberty to mess with her phone after BG made contact with them; but, I also suppose it's possible.

I would think it's apperant Abby and Liberty did not *know* him because Liberty got spooked and began filming him... And common sense would tell me that if either of the girls did know him, they would have identified him, especially considering Liberty was purposefully filming him as LE has stated. They were very brave to give us the evidence they did.

However, just because BG was unknown to the girls does not automatically mean the girls were also unknown to him (he could have "known" them somehow, in some way).

The two ideas are not mutually exclusive.

But, we don't know if the girls were unknown to him beforehand, or not.

Good point. I believe they must have a bit of video and audio and in that the girls must not have said his name. Sure wish we knew if he said their names.

I don't mean to clog the board, but I'm incredibly curious why someone thinks Indiana is not in the midwest. I'm so curious.

Is it because it's closer to Ohio?? As a kid in Illinois, I always knew of Indiana as my sister state. Probably because we could ride our bikes to the boarder. I'm super curious the reasoning behind that thought!:thinking:

Could she have started to video him because she noticed following them earlier then when he followed them across the bridge she sensed something wasn't right?

Doesn't sound right to me either. Only place I've found it is from Evansdale Police Chief Kent Smock, from the Iowa murders.

​http://wcfcourier.com/news/evansdal...cle_647e7e0c-6ea1-5f71-80e8-8b56a9700c47.html

No way, so a mom and a boy ( Scott Peterson), a young couple (Todd Kohlhepp) , and all those all family murder do not qualify for double murder. Honestly, double murder is double murder, they are equally sinful regardless the victims are girls or boys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it all on one video.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I don't mean to clog the board, but I'm incredibly curious why someone thinks Indiana is not in the midwest. I'm so curious.

Is it because it's closer to Ohio?? As a kid in Illinois, I always knew of Indiana as my sister state. Probably because we could ride our bikes to the boarder. I'm super curious the reasoning behind that thought!:thinking:

To me Big Ten are mid west:) so of course IN is mid west.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member