IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For all those who cant stand to look at another BG photo, avert your eyes now. Seems like the board is a bit cranky now. :gaah:
attachment.php
attachment.php

The poster on the left is from post 7 of thread 2 of this website. The left image from the poster does not appear the same as other images discussed. Notice the lack of sunlight on the BG left leg. It is even worse quality than others but haven't seen it discussed before. Thoughts?

Attachments

• BG.jpg
    BG.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 569
  • 58ade4be715654d0d1d0bcf1.jpg
    58ade4be715654d0d1d0bcf1.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 583
Hiya Blue! Hey! Hi! :seeya::happydance:

In other words - someone who was prepared (maybe unintentionally?) to commit a crime like this and just got lucky? So he took advantage of the situation.

I think it's possible.

I can't get over how smart these girls were to capture his image. So proud of them.

There are almost 11,000 tips that have been called or emailed in. LE said today that 2,000 of those have been "cleared" and have no connection to the case, and 1,500 are currently being investigated.

Does that mean that 7,500 have yet to be processed? Or does it mean that they only have the 1,500 "valuable" tips left that warrant investigating, i.e. 7,500 tips were of the nature of "Did you see the shadow at the end of the trail way in the distance that could be another perp?" or "I think the guy in the photo is wearing a wristwatch?" or "I think the guy is wearing a fanny pack." or "I think you should investigate the cemetery for tire tracks cause that's where I think the murderer parked" etc. While these are possible "tips" that folks have submitted, they could be examined rather quickly and discarded as I'm sure LE has already considered those kinds of items.

However, if there are indeed 7,500 tips left to review (which I am hoping and praying is the case), then the one that could break the investigation wide open is yet to be investigated. Or it could be in the 1,500 that are in the current cue under review. And we still have no answer as to what physical evidence that is fast-tracked. The results of these analyses could reveal some valuable things that could be hugely helpful in tracking down the murder(s).

All of the above is MOO. I'm sad that some people are thinking the investigation is going cold, but I too have had that same thought from time to time over the past week. It is difficult to keep positive. I really believe that this horrible crime will be solved eventually and will bring a form of closure to the families in the tiniest of ways.

I suspect they received 7500 useless tips, such as "I see this RSO from the next county, you should look at their website". People want to help and have good intentions.

For all those who cant stand to look at another BG photo, avert your eyes now. Seems like the board is a bit cranky now. :gaah:
attachment.php
attachment.php

The poster on the left is from post 7 of thread 2 of this website. The left image from the poster does not appear the same as other images discussed. Notice the lack of sunlight on the BG left leg. It is even worse quality than others but haven't seen it discussed before. Thoughts?

I think the photos have been brightened to be seen more clearly. But that is odd that the one on the left of that poster isn't. Not sure why that would be.

[video=twitter;839940287074025472]https://twitter.com/ISPIndianapolis/status/839940287074025472[/video]

Sgt. John Perrine‏
Verified account
@ISPIndianapolis 2h
2 hours ago

My PIO duties in #Delphi are complete for now. Sgt. Kim Riley, @ISPLafayette, will take over from here.

attachment.php
attachment.php

I am still not convinced something about these pictures wasn't doctored. Technology these days is way past what we can imagine. If a satellite in space can tell you what nostril my finger is in, why can't this picture be cleaned up?

To the question. I will need to look at them for a bit.

One thing everyone! I do not know where it came from but I read somewhere that everyone should step back from their screens and look at this guy. Things take on a new perspective when you step back (heavy right?)

So if you have not done that, do it now...if you can. Step back and look at this from farther away or a different vantage point. I 100% agree that someone knows this monster.

With scarves around their necks, I thought I read......but since I am working from memory, I will say it is MOO that in order to have an open casket, they likely had something covering their necks.

Because also, IMO, they were cut. :(

I thought that in the beginning....I thought he slashed their throats....My sisters murderer and rapist slashed her throat 5 times...

He has no remorse...

He shows know emotion...

We are looking for someone that is narcissistic and thinks only of their selves...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I suspect there is about to be a huge momentum shift in this case, but it's not going to be in the direction you expect it to be, it's going to be the public demanding answers from LE.
With all the evidence they have, all the evidence they're sitting on, and all the evidence they're having tested...........the answer to this is somewhere in that stack of paperwork.

I firmly believe that the person responsible for this lives right there in the community. People interact and communicate with him on a daily basis. He's not hidden..........he's simply the last person anybody would suspect. It's not going to be all that much longer and all of the "bad" people will have been interviewed and cleared. By "bad" people, I am referring to convicted felons, registered sex offenders, drug pushers, criminal vagrants, and repeat offenders. So what does that leave ?

That leaves law-abiding citizens that have never been in trouble with the law. That leaves a person who has always been under the radar when it comes to criminal activity. That leaves a person who has simply never been caught.

View attachment 112421 View attachment 112422Ridgway
Rader

Do the names Dennis Rader and and Gary Ridgway ring a bell ? Both of them had jobs, were married, had in-laws, and interacted in their community. Both of them killed people over a period of many years. Rader was responsible for 10 murders all together, and Ridgway had a total of around 50.

Because of their bland and unremarkable lifestyles and habits, neither one of them was ever really suspected by LE. None of their friends or family members suspected them of anything. Everyone was looking for a monster, someone scary and bigger than life. Nobody ever called in a tip to report them or even had any suspicion that they might be involved in the killings.

A person just like that lives in or around Delphi, Indiana. I believe the reason he's not being fingered may be two-fold. His position in the community, and who he is, or was.
If LE is bluffing all of us and don't actually have a DNA sample from the suspect............this case will never be solved.
I completely agree. Very well said, as usual. We have an image in our heads of what a violent criminal looks like and most of the time it is dead wrong. I talk a lot about this in my career and is part of a larger needed societal shift in perspective. Referring to violent criminals as psychopaths, monsters only serves to make us feel better and separate ourselves as human beings from such horrific acts. The reality more often than not, though, is that "they" are not monsters at all. They have spouses, children, careers, neighbors, attend church, engage in hobbies just like anyone else. This is what makes it so hard for family and friends of potential or even identified suspects to believe it or speak up. It isn't because they are terrible, insensitive, evil people but because the crime seems so uncharacteristic that their brain can't make sense of it and attempting to make sense of it is so emotionally difficult that it feels safer to hold onto hope that it didn't happen. It must be someone else.

I am worried the case is going cold and he may not be caught until it happens again. JMO.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Come on people! Call him in!

He is someone who is very frequently angry or depressed
Doesn’t fit into society
Doesn’t have any close friends
Lacks social skills
Vengeful
Has a long history of frustrations
Gets angry easily
Nothing is ever his fault
Blames other people for his mistakes in life
Clashes with roommates and coworkers
Rejected by women
Checkered employment history
May be transient and come in and out of Delphi.

whaat.gif----------------------->>steelman asks a question.gif
Whaaaaat !?!?

Hello all. Due to the bad storm here it left my area without power until possibly late Sunday eve. I watched parts of what Libbys grandfather said. I balled my eyes out. If I can find a room to rent for a few days I'll be able to catch up on here and rewatch the press conference. I send my love and prayers to Libbys Grandparents and Abby's parents. Also to everyone working hard to find this ! (LE) my heart just aches for all. I've read some of you guys statements on here and wanted to say Kudos! Pretty good theories! 🤓Steelman absolutely agree with what ya said!
You all rock! As far as the someone knows him. Come forward! 🕇🕯❤

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

Let's all chill. This isn't about us, it's about Abigail and Liberty. Let's all check ourselves before this thread gets locked down. We cannot help these babies if that happens. If you are here to spread negativity and be an *advertiser censored*, leaving would be appreciated by all.

Doesn’t fit into society
Lacks social skills
Vengeful
Gets angry easily
Rejected by women

Respectfully, we have no facts regarding the above. But, I do hope that the FBI releases a profile to all of LE, and if they deem it helpful, to the public as well.

bbm
I was just talking about Rader, to someone the other day. ( oddly they'd never heard of him!), but I feel very much as you do.
I think this went home right after, took a shower, made a tv dinner, and went to work in the morning. He could be out there right now, delivering the mail, or what have you...

I think he's a very, very, dangerous killer for the very fact, that he is so bland, and ordinarily. Yet there were, oddities about Rader, short temper, controlling nature, cruelty to the animals he captured,( He was a dog officer at one point), but what gave him away ...was his EGO. His need to brag about what he did. Let's hope BG has this same need!

Sometimes I wish I had something more than "Thanks" to indicate I like and agree, like this when I strongly agree.

I suspect they received 7500 useless tips, such as "I see this RSO from the next county, you should look at their website". People want to help and have good intentions.

I think that's probably true. However, I have faith that they have a good system in place for categorizing, prioritizing and flagging up more promising tips. Useless tips ranging from well-meaning to kooky to malicious are a given in high-profile investigations, IMO, and while the scale may be different in this case, I doubt it's anything new to these investigators, especially the FBI agents.

Doesn’t fit into society
Lacks social skills
Vengeful
Gets angry easily
Rejected by women

I always felt a couple of these were unfair because anyone can have one or two of theses characters,heck! I do.I guess it is when you have most of them.

Where can I watch what Liberty's grandfather said???? I missed it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Respectfully, LE just today said to call in any and everything and let THEM decide what leads have value. (Paraphrased). I keep seeing posts from members telling others NOT to do the very thing the sheriff's office has implicitly asked the public TO do. I know there is good reasoning behind such "advice", but I have no reason to think investigators are "just saying that to be nice".

They are desperate at this point, IMO. I can only imagine how sick and frustrated they must be.

There's so many tips because so many people think they are criminal profilers etc. I had to tell someone who wanted to phone in a tip on here NOT TO CLOG UP THE LINES. She wanted to call in a tip about thinking the killer might have a speech impediment because she read in a book that sometimes serial killers do.

Just a reminder to those that LE knows way more than we do, and they have the best of the best FBI agents doing profiling. The tip lines don't need to be clogged up with peoples attempts at criminal profiling.

Did anyone post a link from HLN that they recall?

I have a quote to discuss but I cannot find the link

Edited by meeeeeeeeeeeee

attachment.php
attachment.php

This guy is in my dreams, I see him walking down that bridge towards me. My daughter is with me, he pulls a weapon...I wake up. I'd rather have my bad dreams about Iraq.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmoran4