IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I am new. I would like to say my heart is heavy, a bit worried today about this case BUT always optimistic and that is why I would like to post. Also, I have an educational psych background. IMO this was random and not a meet up. This person lives amongst us. He works, has people in his life, may not seem too scary, and he lives a double life which is very exciting for him. He shops at Walmart or Walgreens and he is out there living.... It is up to us to find him. As Libby's grandfather and LE asked, take that ONE MINUTE and pay attention and make the call if someone even looks or sounds close to what we have to go on. Also, SHARE both the photo and audio with everyone you know in every way you can or know how. Use every means to share it with everyone you know and those you do not know.... Gas stations, diners, everywhere and everyone.... We are the answer. I am optimistic. God Bless all who are reading this and especially the two Angels that Heaven gained...

Welcome to websleuths! Thank you for joining us.

I suspect there is about to be a huge momentum shift in this case, but it's not going to be in the direction you expect it to be, it's going to be the public demanding answers from LE.
With all the evidence they have, all the evidence they're sitting on, and all the evidence they're having tested...........the answer to this is somewhere in that stack of paperwork.

I firmly believe that the person responsible for this lives right there in the community. People interact and communicate with him on a daily basis. He's not hidden..........he's simply the last person anybody would suspect. It's not going to be all that much longer and all of the "bad" people will have been interviewed and cleared. By "bad" people, I am referring to convicted felons, registered sex offenders, drug pushers, criminal vagrants, and repeat offenders. So what does that leave ?

That leaves law-abiding citizens that have never been in trouble with the law. That leaves a person who has always been under the radar when it comes to criminal activity. That leaves a person who has simply never been caught.

attachment.php
attachment.php
Ridgway
Rader

Do the names Dennis Rader and and Gary Ridgway ring a bell ? Both of them had jobs, were married, had in-laws, and interacted in their community. Both of them killed people over a period of many years. Rader was responsible for 10 murders all together, and Ridgway had a total of around 50.

Because of their bland and unremarkable lifestyles and habits, neither one of them was ever really suspected by LE. None of their friends or family members suspected them of anything. Everyone was looking for a monster, someone scary and bigger than life. Nobody ever called in a tip to report them or even had any suspicion that they might be involved in the killings.

A person just like that lives in or around Delphi, Indiana. I believe the reason he's not being fingered may be two-fold. His position in the community, and who he is, or was.
If LE is bluffing all of us and don't actually have a DNA sample from the suspect............this case will never be solved.

Yes I agree! I think they are a BTK/Ridgway type, although I'm not putting my money on them being a prolific serial killer like those two. Both of them got away with their bullsh** for SO long. I hope this isn't the case here.

God I hate looking at their smug faces, two of the worst IMO.

Edit: Not sure why their images became so much longer in my quote?? Sorry!

Cause of death should be released.....why would they withhold that? Its been long enough and it wont impact the investigation at this point....

It absolutely would impact the investigation if that was leaked.

They withhold because only the killer will know for sure. This weeds out those people that confess to crimes when they really aren't the perp.

Yes, and it helps them focus on which tips are accurate. With 11000 tips coming in, they need to know which ones are helpful and which are wild goose chases.

Changing the subject here.

I stopped at the two I-65 interstate rest stops closest to Delphi this week. No information was posted about the murders, inside or out in any of the buildings.

There are bulletin boards with many different flyers and ads posted in the rest stops. Wouldn't this be an ideal place to post a photo of the suspect, reward information and the tip line number?

Remember folks, scroll & roll.

Saves the Mods a lot of unnecessary time spent zapping posts, and the rest of us the frustration when the thread gets shut down.

How do kids walking by and the girls taking photos fit into a hate crime theory? They don't.... at all. Sounds like ya'll are just trying to make the puzzle pieces fit where they don't.

I'm looking at all possibilities* and considering all the clues and ideas and theories. What do we know that supports a hate crime? That BG was known to then? That it was planned? Etc., etc.

It's what we do here: Speculate, sleuth, theorize, empathize.

*Save Sasquatch and large predatory felines.

Yes I agree! I think they are a BTK/Ridgway type, although I'm not putting my money on them being a prolific serial killer like those two. Both of them got away with their bullsh** for SO long. I hope this isn't the case here.

God I hate looking at their smug faces, two of the worst IMO.

Edit: Not sure why their images became so much longer in my quote?? Sorry!

The most remarkable thing about those two guys is how unremarkable they are. Just your average guy on the street.

You know the grainy picture of the guy on the bridge ? Well...........when he takes off that big coat, removes his hat, and changes into his high-top tennis shoes.............he may look nothing like the guy on the bridge.

We don't even know if the guy is bald, balding, or has a full head of hair.

Changing the subject here.

I stopped at the two I-65 interstate rest stops closest to Delphi this week. No information was posted about the murders, inside or out in any of the buildings.

There are bulletin boards with many different flyers and ads posted in the rest stops. Wouldn't this be an ideal place to post a photo of the suspect, reward information and the tip line number?

This makes me so sad.

Come on people! Call him in!

He is someone who is very frequently angry or depressed
Doesn’t fit into society
Doesn’t have any close friends
Lacks social skills
Vengeful
Has a long history of frustrations
Gets angry easily
Nothing is ever his fault
Blames other people for his mistakes in life
Clashes with roommates and coworkers
Rejected by women
Checkered employment history
May be transient and come in and out of Delphi.

Come on people! Call him in!

He is someone who is very frequently angry or depressed
Doesn’t fit into society
Doesn’t have any close friends
Lacks social skills
Vengeful
Has a long history of frustrations
Gets angry easily
Nothing is ever his fault
Blames other people for his mistakes in life
Clashes with roommates and coworkers
Rejected by women
Checkered employment history
May be transient and come in and out of Delphi.

Please add a "JMO" (just my opinion) to your post. New users may see that post and take it as a fact given by LE.

I suspect there is about to be a huge momentum shift in this case, but it's not going to be in the direction you expect it to be, it's going to be the public demanding answers from LE.
With all the evidence they have, all the evidence they're sitting on, and all the evidence they're having tested...........the answer to this is somewhere in that stack of paperwork.

I firmly believe that the person responsible for this lives right there in the community. People interact and communicate with him on a daily basis. He's not hidden..........he's simply the last person anybody would suspect. It's not going to be all that much longer and all of the "bad" people will have been interviewed and cleared. By "bad" people, I am referring to convicted felons, registered sex offenders, drug pushers, criminal vagrants, and repeat offenders. So what does that leave ?

That leaves law-abiding citizens that have never been in trouble with the law. That leaves a person who has always been under the radar when it comes to criminal activity. That leaves a person who has simply never been caught.

View attachment 112421 View attachment 112422Ridgway
Rader

Do the names Dennis Rader and and Gary Ridgway ring a bell ? Both of them had jobs, were married, had in-laws, and interacted in their community. Both of them killed people over a period of many years. Rader was responsible for 10 murders all together, and Ridgway had a total of around 50.

Because of their bland and unremarkable lifestyles and habits, neither one of them was ever really suspected by LE. None of their friends or family members suspected them of anything. Everyone was looking for a monster, someone scary and bigger than life. Nobody ever called in a tip to report them or even had any suspicion that they might be involved in the killings.

A person just like that lives in or around Delphi, Indiana. I believe the reason he's not being fingered may be two-fold. His position in the community, and who he is, or was.
If LE is bluffing all of us and don't actually have a DNA sample from the suspect............this case will never be solved.
bbm
I was just talking about Rader, to someone the other day. ( oddly they'd never heard of him!), but I feel very much as you do.
I think this went home right after, took a shower, made a tv dinner, and went to work in the morning. He could be out there right now, delivering the mail, or what have you...

I think he's a very, very, dangerous killer for the very fact, that he is so bland, and ordinarily. Yet there were, oddities about Rader, short temper, controlling nature, cruelty to the animals he captured,( He was a dog officer at one point), but what gave him away ...was his EGO. His need to brag about what he did. Let's hope BG has this same need!

I have had the same thought and it would be a horrific sight. [emoji17]

I asked that same question a few thread back when we were talking about the crime scene. But I also wondered how they weren't found that afternoon/ evening and I wondered if it was because everyone was looking on the ground.

I felt that was off as well but then they had open casket funerals.... ????

With scarves around their necks, I thought I read......but since I am working from memory, I will say it is MOO that in order to have an open casket, they likely had something covering their necks.

Because also, IMO, they were cut. :(

Cause of death should be released.....why would they withhold that? Its been long enough and it wont impact the investigation at this point....

It absolutely should not be released. If someone comes forward and says, "So and so told me last week that he did such and such..." it's way more credible than that person saying, "So and so told me he killed those girls." There's a VERY GOOD reason they withhold this information.

Unless they are going to say, "the girls were killed with a very rare sword from 1700 B.C. that could only be found in the Black Sea Region," cause of death is not at all useful at this point.

JMO, IMO, MOO

View attachment 112421 View attachment 112422Ridgway
Rader

Steelman, I am right there with you on this. I have thought the same since the beginning.

I'm looking at all possibilities* and considering all the clues and ideas and theories. What do we know that supports a hate crime? That BG was known to then? That it was planned? Etc., etc.

It's what we do here: Speculate, sleuth, theorize, empathize.

*Save Sasquatch and large predatory felines.

It's fine to share theories, but if someone wants some clarification I don't think it's wrong to ask on an open forum.

It's apparently a hate crime because these two girls were tom boys and they were practicing baseball the day before.

I just think it's so wrong to even make speculations on if the girls were bullied, if they were lesbians, if this, if that... it's just so wrong. There isn't some mad man out there who wants to kill tomboys who play baseball/softball.

I think even speculating those things is making assumptions about the victims and to me that's just so wrong and offensive.

Teens walking by, and some guy walking by in black don't lend to a hate crime at all.

Anyway, I have to rush to my personal trainer now.

Bless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member