IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This poor cop is trying not to cry. I thought I"d see more of that sort of emotion all through this but til now it hasn't been the case. Heartbreaking, poor guy.
Had a meeting to attend at exactly the time of the PC, so missed it :( Can't find it anywhere to watch after the fact, yet. Which cop was it that was at the end trying not to cry? Thks!

AT THIS TIME. Spoken to investigators in Iowa (Lizzie & Lyric) it appears AT THIS TIME the similarities to be coincidental
What's that saying about no coincidents??

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I know your paraphrasing, but it was more like We don't know that they are connected. It left me feeling more towards they think they could be...But are waiting to be sure. Make any sense? Lol it does in my head...

IMO, I just took it that they don't have evidence that suggests they're connected, which is what he said. Maybe later on evidence will present itself to say otherwise, but I don't think he would have said that if there weren't so many rumors about it online.

IMO there is a high chance that this case may only get solved by making a connection to other potential case/s; Similar to what finally led to an arrest with the CSK case in Australia, after two decades of investigation.

The alleged CSK was only arrested when recent advances in DNA analysis linked one of the murders to an unsolved sexual assault from many years earlier. It's still yet to be revealed how the DNA was linked to the alleged. Possibly familial DNA, or a covert sample retrieved from the suspect.

I guess after following this case all along, I had not realized that Indiana has capital punishment? So.......... the stakes are pretty high here, huh? To me, it is .. so much more, to know that.. because it would be sooooo hard for someone to turn that guy in, if they suspect him, knowing that if they are not 100% certain... what the stakes are. jmo

They have nothing! I just find it incredibly frustrating! Libby had such a presence of mind to give them photos, audio and whatever else....and still they have zero! I can only imagine how the family feels! Prayers to the family and investigators!
I agree. I think they have to release moving video of that guy walking.

Not sure who but someone was murdered in the last week or so and they released video of the perp (with hoodie on head) and this morning I saw he was arrested. I think the video of him walking helped solve the mystery of who he was.

JMO

Sent from my KFFOWI using Tapatalk

I know your paraphrasing, but it was more like We don't know that they are connected. It left me feeling more towards they think they could be...But are waiting to be sure. Make any sense? Lol it does in my head...

I interpreted it more like they do not have definitive evidence linking the crimes and have no reason to suspect they are related (i.e., no DNA match, possibly different way the girls were found in terms of manner of death, etc). I think it was abundantly clear that they are requesting speculation of a connection between the cases/sk to stop. JMO.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

If info do not come from LE--please hold off spreading the rumors...some tips.. have led us to other crimes...
This led me to a crappy thought...
Perhaps the person with "The" tip is also someone with outstanding warrants and since they can't call and collect reward due to getting themselves in trouble....

IMO there is a high chance that this case may only get solved by making a connection to other potential case/s, similar to what led to an arrest with the CSK case in Australia.

The alleged CSK was only arrested when recent advances in DNA analysis linked one of the murders to an unsolved sexual assault from many years earlier. It still has yet to be revealed how the DNA was linked to the alleged. Possibly familial DNA, or a covert sample retrieved from the suspect.

I'm worried about this too... Really hoping a future case isn't what helps solve this one. I hope it stops before then.

Had a meeting to attend at exactly the time of the PC, so missed it :( Can't find it anywhere to watch after the fact, yet. Which cop was it that was at the end trying not to cry? Thks!

Sgt. John Perrine.

Thanks to those, especially liltexans, for copying/pasting the verbiage of tweets during the presser, pasting that would otherwise not be able to have been read for those on phones/tapatalk! It takes time to do such, but is fabulous.

:tyou:

LE speaker clarified ...The common phrase for LE is "today is the day"
Well IMO they ought to knock it out because it caused the floodgates to burst and a river of rumors to overflow into SM.

"Very similar"????? Wow

This is the definition of 'unsolved mystery'. IMO it's safe to assume at this point this was a crime of opportunity, wrong place at wrong time for those poor girls. If it had been a relative, local or social media meet-up there would have been an arrest by now, too many resources available at their disposal to not exhaust those leads by now.

I am assuming the suspect is a loner who doesn't stay in the same area too long, doesn't meet many people, no close friends or family.

Well IMO they ought to knock it out because it caused the floodgates to burst and a river of rumors to overflow into SM.

Maybe why he addressed it in a round-about-way?

11,000 tips, 2,000 cleared, 1,500 not yet looked at, so 7,500 in some form of vetting process? Am I getting that right? Yet they don't believe they have the right tip? I wonder what specific thing they are looking for besides the obvious x told me he did it tip.

JMO

I cried through the whole thing.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

This led me to a crappy thought...
Perhaps the person with "The" tip is also someone with outstanding warrants and since they can't call and collect reward due to getting themselves in trouble....

That is a great thought! One would hope that LE would work with that person if it meant getting BG!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme