IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Delphi-13-Feb-2017-24&p=13216315#post13216315

The linked posted is from yesterday as I can't keep up with the threads.

<modsnip>

Of course the clothes the perp wore on February 13th are important - just that there are different ways to think about how they may end up being important to the case.
A certain item may have been left behind at or near the scene, the outfit/jacket may be almost 'uniform' for the guy, or he may have worn something new that day.

Someone may recognize or suspect him because the jacket he always wore is missing now.

What are they talking about in that tweet ?

It's very confusing if you try to track back. I have trouble reading Tweets anyway.

I don't think this is anything except the usual "yep, we're optimistic." IMO, MOO.

Yes, your right Nana- same article I saw. I don't think it says Yorktown
in the article, but I'll take your word for it. Does not the railroad tracks and
tall dead grass give you the same feel as the area in Delphi killings-I think so !!!
It is in Delaware County-I assume that's Indiana- but I don't live in the US
Yes it was in Delaware County.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Screenshot 2017-03-10 13.52.21.jpg
    Screenshot 2017-03-10 13.52.21.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 448

Think SGT Slocum was simply stating that SGT Kim Riley was back taking over duties as spokesman for the investigation. I wouldn't read to much into it......

He does not appear well dressed to me jeans with a jacket over a hoodie a d we can't even.see his face. Looks grungy to me.

I agree with you. He does not seem well dressed to me either. I don't know if he is a vagrant but thehomeless in my midwestern town are always overdressed between seasons. With no closet to hang their coats in they often wear them.

Sgt. Tony Slocum&#8207;
@ISPPeru

@ISPLafayette back at PIO/media duties n Delphi Hopefully soon he will able 2 announce an arrest n the murders of Libby/Abby. 2day's the day

Some tweeted a reply saying "Is this true"

Response to that person

Sgt. Tony Slocum&#8207; @ISPPeru 39m39 minutes ago

Sgt. Tony Slocum Retweeted K**** ****
It is

https://twitter.com/ISPPeru

Not getting my hopes up too much but PLEASE make it so

This was an unbelievable article - thanks for posting

For anyone interested in reading about the trials and tribulations of LE while on the hunt for child murderer, this is a fascinating account of the heinous murders of the Rogers Family - a mother and her 2 teenage daughters.

It is well worth the read, for any Websleuther.

It gives the perspective from all angles - the family, and what LE had to go through with the mass amount of tips, and how LE used the media to further the case and the tips.

Angels & Demons

On June 4, 1989, the bodies of Jo, Michelle and Christe were found floating in Tampa Bay. This is the story of the murders, their aftermath, and the handful of people who kept faith amid the unthinkable.

rogersbillb-1465938584-48.gif

http://reprints.longform.org/angels-demons

Well................IF they ever get around to catching this guy...........I doubt they'll announce it over a twitter feed anyway, at least not initially.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marisa_breanna97