IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Delphi-suspect-double-970px.jpg

Source

I do think there is more then one step taken between the two(2)images. The image on the left he is walking closer to the right edge, the image on the right he is heading towards the middle and he appears to be closer yet everything in the background is the same. I am starting to think that he is hatless in the left and has a hat on in the right. His jacket also has a different appearance as if something that was there has been removed, hat? Maybe that is what the two(2) different images were released. Jmo

Who wears a jacket over a hoodie? That will cause an ill fit as a closed jacket will "ride up" your body, even walking.

Even more perplexing to me is the grey fabric? scarf? coming from the top of the blue jacket. What is that?

BBM. A hella lot of people Isaac!

Apparently on November 28, 2016- ( not long ago) a body was found "decomposed"
beside some railway tracks in Muncie, Indiana ( in Delaware county ) I read the article,
and where the body was found sure looks like the same kind of terrain as the Delphi area.
Does anyone know if that body was identified, and if it was a man or woman??? The link
to that article was in a previous post. Article said they were trying to ID the body ( skeleton)
The area looked eerily similar to the Delphi area scene.
I tried looking it up and found several homicide cases within the last months from that area. I dont think the victim was id'ed but Ill keep looking.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Many people were off that day...Government workers...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How do you know that. This was not Presidents' Day- the 13th.

Good points as well. Such a person would be harder to identify as a potential caller would have to remember that though the person is usually at work during certain times, he was not at work on that particular day.

He might have worked night shift.

At the beginning of the thread are several wonderful videos from Gray Hughes for perspective.

Libby was likely standing on one of the platforms

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

And pair the videos with the wonderful photo Illinoismissing did of the South end exit with crime-scene tape.

:blowkiss: and :tyou: for that one specific photo that made me go "south end team: before Gray's videos IM!

I am female...I wear a thermal under shirt, warm leggings, jeans, a t shirt, then a hoodie, I also wear a beanie on my head..When all that is on I put on either a zip up jacket with a hood or a windbreaker type jacket with hood..I then go out...with either the hoodie hood up or the jacket hood, this is on top of my beanie..It may be 50 outside but I'm cold all the time..

I grew up in Illinois ... I am always cold as well and I dress in layers too.
It's a pretty common thing in that area .

What day was it???

The Monday before. February 13 (day before Valentine's Day.) Winter break.

Who wears a jacket over a hoodie? That will cause an ill fit as a closed jacket will "ride up" your body, even walking.

I used to.

The clothing combination is very common with midwestern blue collar employees and farmers because layered clothing allows people to adapt to temperature changes. As you mentioned, the jacket does "ride up", but one either got used to it, or wore a bigger / longer outer jacket.

In addition to being practical, the clothing might be said to be the local style. At the industrial plant I worked at, the combination was the common starting "uniform" for pretty much every employee during the fall and spring. Heck, alot of us wore the "uniform" even when not at work out of habit.

How do you know that. This was not Presidents' Day- the 13th.

Sorry I was wrong about that...all along I was thinking people were off for Presidents' Day.

Hi everyone, I've been reading these threads for a couple of weeks now, and this is my first post. I thought because things are slowing down, I'd give my take on the suspect. I will apologize in advance if all this has been covered already. LE has stated that they think BG is from out of state, hence all the billboards around the country. Perhaps they found a receipt near the crime scene to a truck stop, McDonalds or store in another state? So I got to thinking about the time of year. Opening day for troiut fishing season here in the Northeast is the 3rd or 4th Saturday in April, so I googled the fishing/hunting/trapping season in Indiana and found that there is open hunting/trapping season until mid February for fox as well as open fishing for Sauger & Walleye and probably others. There is also a lot on the internet about fishing Deer Creek. I read an article published in the Carroll County Comet from a guy who describes the area, "Another quality that makes Deer Creek so endearing is its accessibility. So often, you hear of people fishing in Uncle So and So’s stocked farm pond (private property) or on one of the big reservoirs in the inevitable bass boat (major dollars again). Where I fish on the creek, I am about fifty yards from a lovely city park." (I hope it's okay to post his quote) So my thought was that perhaps BG is an avid hunter or fisherman. IMO he may know the area well because of that. He could've parked downstream of Deer Creek with his fishing rod and no one would've thought anything about it. He could've put his blue jacket in a tackle box, put it on while on bridge and once he was done, put it back into the tackle box and walked downstream to his vehicle. I also thought he may have gotten an "out of State" license so that he was legal and if stopped, he would have his alibi. This is all JMO, but I wanted to see what everybody thinks.
http://www.in.gov/dnr/fishwild/2348.htm
http://www.carrollcountycomet.com/n...ishing_for_smallmouth_bass_in_Deer_Creek.html

Welcome to the team!!! We're glad you joined us!!! Great first post!!!

Feb 13 was a local school holiday-NOT legal holiday, which was Feb 20

(BG is Bridge Guy)

There's a reason, I suspect, why LE specifically mentioned the dufflebag, moo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nycissa