IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMHO, BG could really be a trucker who frequently drove through Delphi before the Hoosier Heartland Highway opened in 2012. He would of had to drive right through there from I-65 to get to Logansport. Also if you look on Google Maps there is a 2009 image that shows a sign near the road by the school. It looks like the sign IMO has important dates on it. This is not an electronic sign, but like you see in front of churches. If that sign is still there, anyone driving near the school could of seen there was no school on Friday/Monday. That would of given them time on the weekend to plan the crime and check the area out. All :moo:. I found the link I was looking for that says downtown Delphi was where the trucks drove through before 2012. http://www.cityofdelphi.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=465&Itemid=366

Interesting. I forgot all about school signs. They advertise everything to the public! How would BG know there was no school? He read the dang sign! As for the truck route change, was there a truck parking area close to the trail before 2012? And by this, I mean a place to pull a big truck off the road and stop for a meal, a fuel-up, a bathroom, a rest, a relaxing walk in the woods?

Thread 24 closed before I had a chance to reply to someone who was getting negative vibes because they inquired about the runaway scenario. The girls never planned to run away. However, it was briefly mentioned as a possibility in a family member's interview early in the case.
View attachment 112436
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...er-one-murdered-Indiana-teens-speaks-out.html

I'm only referencing this post to say that I don't think this article is very accurate. According to Libby's obituary she only has sisters and Abby has no siblings. I'm talking about the attachment that you can't see that says Abby has an 18-year-old brother.

I just spent about an hour reading through google searches to find a link with no luck - I know that LE said that the photo was already enhanced as much as it could be but that remark is not in print. I want to say it was the presser of 2/22/.

I know. No Link. :shame:

It was in the presser, yes. Someone linked to a transcript many threads back.

I posted this earlier today in the previous thread. Got lots of kind thanks, but no responses, so I'm reposting here. Thanks.

Have been reading since the beginning, but I don't recall if this has already been discussed. Would it be possible for LE to work with cell carriers to identify what other cell phones pinged in the same location as Libby's on the same day at the same time, and then look at those accounts and cross-reference against RSOs, local men, the tip list, etc.?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Photo of Abby was uploaded at 2:07. Video of BG taken at 2:30.how long would it take him to cross the bridge? That's a span of 23 minutes. Le says the objects in the pic of Abby at the end of the bridge are posts and not BG. He must have gotten on the bridge soon after the pic of Abby was taken or that really is him and not posts IMO.I seem to recall there was a gate on that end in some pics I saw somewhere. Not posts. All IMO.

It doesn't take that long to cross the bridge, there is a video floating around where someone walks it in just minutes. It is only 750 feet, just a little over 2 football fields. LE tells us they enhanced the photo and it is the posts on the north end of the bridge in the photo, not a person. I thought the same as you but I have to believe LE. There is NO reason for them to lie about this. There may be a gate near the south end of the bridge to keep people from trespassing onto private property but I don't ever remember seeing one.

Photo of the northwest end of the bridge showing the gate and posts that appear behind Abby.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ia-maps-amp-timelines&p=13174044#post13174044

Interesting. I forgot all about school signs. They advertise everything to the public! How would BG know there was no school? He read the dang sign! As for the truck route change, was there a truck parking area close to the trail before 2012? And by this, I mean a place to pull a big truck off the road and stop for a meal, a fuel-up, a bathroom, a rest, a relaxing walk in the woods?

BBM-IIRC, there is only parking now for a 2 or 3 cars. But I agree, a trucker could of thought that is nice area to take a break before heading into Logansport or on his way back.

It was stated from the beginning that one of their sisters had dropped them off and another family member was supposed to pick them up later. I thought I read that when they weren't there to be picked up that the person who was supposed to pick them up went to the other girls house in case they had went there instead of waiting. I don't remember where I read that but I do remember it but without the link to verify it makes this MOO.

Perhaps I have missed something along the way, while I understand we are 25 threads in and I might have lost it somewhere in here. But do you recall where you saw this info?!? I didn't realize we had confirmation that it was in FACT a sister that had dropped the girls off rather just a "rumor"! So I am definitely glad to have some clarity on this.

I posted this earlier today in the previous thread. Got lots of kind thanks, but no responses, so I'm reposting here. Thanks.

Have been reading since the beginning, but I don't recall if this has already been discussed. Would it be possible for LE to work with cell carriers to identify what other cell phones pinged in the same location as Libby's on the same day at the same time, and then look at those accounts and cross-reference against RSOs, local men, the tip list, etc.?

I just posted about that upthread :)

Thread 24 closed before I had a chance to reply to someone who was getting negative vibes because they inquired about the runaway scenario. The girls never planned to run away. However, it was briefly mentioned as a possibility in a family member's interview early in the case.
View attachment 112436
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...er-one-murdered-Indiana-teens-speaks-out.html

Thanks for sharing. I missed that article. The family member quoted is Libby's maternal step grandfather. I'm sure the Pattys (paternal grandparents, with whom she lived) called everyone they knew as soon as they realized something was amiss.

IMHO the grandfather who spoke to Daily Mail was relaying whatever theories came to their minds at the time of disappearance. Running away may have seemed unlikely to the family (he never indicated it happened before), but preferable to thinking of the worst case scenario (that the girls were in grave danger).

IMO no one really thought the girls ran away.

I wonder if the family member (was it Libby's older sister who also dropped them of there, or was it some one else? and if so; who was it ?), when arriving to pick up the girls at 3:30 PM, and they were not there, did that family member go looking for them on the trail ?

Anyone know ?

No. No details have been provided.

In my opinion, whomever was to pick them up, walked a bit of the trail looking for them when they did't show up or answer the phone.

I just posted about that upthread :)

I think they need a search warrant for a person't phone... not just a generic who was in the area. I think that is hte way the law is. Once they have identified a suspect (not yet in this case... need his name), then they can do that.

Sadly I also get the feeling FBI won't be hanging around much longer either.

I have to confess, I'm pretty p'd off tonight.

I'm thinking the feds are going to pull out soon, and this case is starting to go cold.

I always give LE the benefit of the doubt, but, I sure as hello hope that they are cross-checking the tips, and are going over them with a fine tooth comb.

Maybe some fresh eyes are needed. I mean ABSOLUTELY NO disrespect to existing LE on this case.

I just mean that perhaps a different perspective is needed to analyze, given they have been immersed in it 24/7 and are unquestionably giving 110% - they may be at the point of diminishing returns to some extent.

JMO and all that.

WG

Perhaps I have missed something along the way, while I understand we are 25 threads in and I might have lost it somewhere in here. But do you recall where you saw this info?!? I didn't realize we had confirmation that it was in FACT a sister that had dropped the girls off rather just a "rumor"! So I am definitely glad to have some clarity on this.

German and Williams were dropped off on Monday near Monon High Bridge by German's sister to go for a hike on what was a winter holiday from school. The girls were reported missing by their families several hours later when they did not return.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Indiana-home-teens-murders.html#ixzz4astoMDuj
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

It is difficult that they must have sealed all their search warrants but they must have ordered a cell tower dump, like maybe the 13th just before they arrived on the trail to the 14th after the bodies were found. Then the FBI has experts to going through the data. I imagine getting rid of the numbers that are not suspects is a big job but finally gets down to persons of interest.

BBM-IIRC, there is only parking now for a 2 or 3 cars. But I agree, a trucker could of thought that is nice area to take a break before heading into Logansport or on his way back.

Another option for the trucker scenario. This is all speculation based on FMCSA rules...

Depending on where they (the trucker) were going they may have been out of service due to their hours. OTR drivers are limited to the number of hours they can be behind the wheel (driving or in the drivers seat) during a 24 hour period. So what if he is a driver and wasted his hours away getting to his destination close by. He would have to be away from his rig or out of the drivers seat for a certain period of time before he could legally drive again.

But again maybe he is an OTR driver based in or around Delphi and leaves for a long period of time. Thus not being seen around town much. That could be another reason why they went nationwide with the billboards. Because they do not know if he is or not.

I think they need a search warrant for a person't phone... not just a generic who was in the area. I think that is hte way the law is. Once they have identified a suspect (not yet in this case... need his name), then they can do that.
Ahhhh, that would make sense. Thanks.

Last Saturday a 17 ys Katarina Bitterman was missing from neighborhood in Ohio. Her parents left her home to take care of their dog. After 2 hrs they did not received feedback from the girl and started to drive back. The girls cell phone is at home. Some neighbor saw her walking in the neighborhood at 2:30pm. The police dog sniffed her scent near their street then the scent disappeared. Another strange and worrisome case. The girl is still missing today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member