IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Police continue their investigation:

[video=twitter;840406494109671427]https://twitter.com/DavidMacAnally/status/840406494109671427[/video]

Based on the silo and the barn with that pole thing (for lack of a better term), this property would appear to be on the north side of 300N in Delphi (northeast of the cemetery).

How many people think BG is currently living local/somewhat local to the Delphi area (within 100 miles). HIT THANKS UNDER THIS POST if you think he is local.

Interesting, I can get on board with the inside-out jacket theory. That would explain the really wonky button-up. (Even with the coat appearing stuffed, which IMHO it is, the buttons look odd.) Stream of consciousness coming...
Why would BG wear a coat inside out? To have the appearance of clean clothing after the fact? To hide a gun on the interior of his coat, creating a makeshift concealed carry jacket? To stop a gun from slipping out of his side pocket while walking on uneven terrain?
It's plausible he turned it inside out beforehand to keep the exterior clean.

Going from the premise this is a jacket with pocket access on the sides: If that is a gun in his right pocket (IMHO it is) and if the coat is being worn properly (right side out), he'd be reaching into his pocket with his right hand and grabbing the gun muzzle end first. (Only a bumbling idiot would do that but hey, you never know.)
If that is a gun and if the coat has a side access pocket and is being worn inside out, he'd have to reach inside with his left hand to the opening of the pocket, then turn his left hand back 180 degrees to reach inside the pocket & grasp the gun. (I hope this makes sense, it's a move that's completely awkward.)
But, if it's a pocket with access from the top rather than the side, that could change things. If he's wearing the coat inside-out, he could slip his left hand into the jacket, reach down into the right pocket and lift the gun out (which would make likely him left-handed). Do the crime, turn the jacket right side out so it appears clean to anyone he might encounter while leaving the scene, destroy or dispose of the jacket later & elsewhere.

I will say no matter which scenario it might be, he just doesn't come across as being adept or experienced at carrying a firearm. When people who conceal carry do it properly no one knows their carrying.
All speculation & strictly MOO.

I think, still, that he may be wearing this jacket inside out. We see no buttons, no zipper, no insignia, no top[ stitching. We may be seeing the lining of the jacket. Just saying.

SBM..Until I read your post just now I'd never considered his jacket could be inside out, but I have kind of thought there's something off about the way the construction of the jacket looks. Like you mention, I can't really see any buttons, zipper or top stitching. Another thing, and this of course is jmo, but whenever I've zeroed in on the hood, I thought it seemed kind of an odd color. On one hand I wanted to say it looks sort of dark grayish, but when I look around the edges of the hood I think I see a bit of camouflage color. If his hood is attached to his jacket and it's on inside out.that could explain it (for me) because we'd be seeing the lining of the hood too and if his hoodie is indeed camouflage, the inside of the hoodie could be more of a solid gray.
jmo!

Interesting, I can get on board with the inside-out jacket theory. That would explain the really wonky button-up. (Even with the coat appearing stuffed, which IMHO it is, the buttons look odd.) Stream of consciousness coming...
Why would BG wear a coat inside out? To have the appearance of clean clothing after the fact? To hide a gun on the interior of his coat, creating a makeshift concealed carry jacket? To stop a gun from slipping out of his side pocket while walking on uneven terrain?
It's plausible he turned it inside out beforehand to keep the exterior clean.

Going from the premise this is a jacket with pocket access on the sides: If that is a gun in his right pocket (IMHO it is) and if the coat is being worn properly (right side out), he'd be reaching into his pocket with his right hand and grabbing the gun muzzle end first. (Only a bumbling idiot would do that but hey, you never know.)
If that is a gun and if the coat has a side access pocket and is being worn inside out, he'd have to reach inside with his left hand to the opening of the pocket, then turn his left hand back 180 degrees to reach inside the pocket & grasp the gun. (I hope this makes sense, it's a move that's completely awkward.)
But, if it's a pocket with access from the top rather than the side, that could change things. If he's wearing the coat inside-out, he could slip his left hand into the jacket, reach down into the right pocket and lift the gun out (which would make likely him left-handed). Do the crime, turn the jacket right side out so it appears clean to anyone he might encounter while leaving the scene, destroy or dispose of the jacket later & elsewhere.

I will say no matter which scenario it might be, he just doesn't come across as being adept or experienced at carrying a firearm. When people who conceal carry do it properly no one knows their carrying.
All speculation & strictly MOO.
Interesting theory.

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

No matter how much I try, I cannot get these little girls off my mind. I've tried to keep up with the threads, but unfortunately have missed quite a bit. Has anyone thought that perhaps BG has lived here all of his life and went to the schools here. Grew up hiking in this park, knows all the ins and outs of the terrain. Was an awkward, if not disturbed child....no friends to speak of and stayed to himself. Never had a girlfriend, when most of the other boys did. Girls actually made fun of him and were cruel. He becomes more and more angry inside and eventually drops out of school. Eventually he gives into his inner demons and acts out against the same age girls that made him feel so inferior as a child. Something may have even happened at the bridge or close by. It's just a theory and if anyone has already suggested it...my apologies. At any rate, there may still be teachers at one of their schools that may remember someone like this. I'm sorry, my mind is working overtime. I think I am going to take a break.

I wonder though - was our perp out that day specifically looking for young girls? It's possible he was out looking for any female he felt he could overpower. Serial killers tend to target people with similar demographics, but I'm not convinced this is the work of a serial killer. Some have speculated this is a well-organized killer, but I disagree. Nothing is well-organized about abducting two people in a highly-traveled area in broad daylight, close to residential properties and then leaving their bodies in that same area. It's very unusual. I keep coming back to it, because I believe it's the key to figuring out who this guy is.

BBM
I've read that comment before. Do we have word from locals that it IS highly traveled? That's a rickety bridge. Our WS member drove around for an hour looking for it. I'm talking about the particular stretch the girls were on. It crosses over private property.

MOO- I still say it's a navy blue nylon jacket with SNAPS. You can see the jacket pulling in towards the snaps on the jacket here- http://a.abcnews.com/images/US/HT-indiana-suspect-floating-cf-170216_2_4x3_992.jpg
Rather like this Dickie Jacket photo attached below but probably the no-name version from Kmart, Walmart, or the farmer stores. It's a common jacket for the area I'd say.

I looked at every men's jacket at Cabela's online store. The only thing that comes close is a Dickie's nylon zip front jacket. Yes, I know it is not THE one, and not every men's jacket is depicted on this site but what I noticed is that most (as in vast majority) of these work/sport jackets have pockets on the chests, visible zippers and all of them have insignia/label somewhere on the front. BG's doesn't. So, it is not all that common of a jacket. Very few are shiny and they are usually quilted, thermal jackets (like for skiing) if they are. Just an observation.

I think, still, that he may be wearing this jacket inside out. We see no buttons, no zipper, no insignia, no top[ stitching. We may be seeing the lining of the jacket. Just saying.
attachment.php

Attachments

• dickies.jpg
    dickies.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 425
I don't know if the reporter is exaggerating - IMO she tends to blow things up a bit - but in this video she's claiming - in her words - that LE "have recovered a very important piece of evidence from the crime scene that is linked to the killer. That's the first time we're hearing any of the information about what was found at the crime scene."

I dunno, it seems like if something new has been disclosed then other msm would have picked it up and like I said this particular reporter is IMO a little... enthusiastic... in her reporting. Has anyone heard anything about LE sharing new information? Unfortunately she didn't say whether or not LE plans to disclose what the evidence is.

https://twitter.com/AlexisMcAdamsTV
At least she is putting this story out there on a consistent basis. I don't care if she goofs up - she is waging a valiant effort on behalf of the girls.

I wonder though - was our perp out that day specifically looking for young girls? It's possible he was out looking for any female he felt he could overpower. Serial killers tend to target people with similar demographics, but I'm not convinced this is the work of a serial killer. Some have speculated this is a well-organized killer, but I disagree. Nothing is well-organized about abducting two people in a highly-traveled area in broad daylight, close to residential properties and then leaving their bodies in that same area. It's very unusual. I keep coming back to it, because I believe it's the key to figuring out who this guy is.

I posted the same thought - see post #1035 previous page. I also hypothesized this same thing many threads ago. I do agree with you. He came prepared but maybe not a serial killer. Most serial killers don't leave the bodies to be found. Or he's in the early stages of being an SK.

No matter how much I try, I cannot get these little girls off my mind. I've tried to keep up with the threads, but unfortunately have missed quite a bit. Has anyone thought that perhaps BG has lived here all of his life and went to the schools here. Grew up hiking in this park, knows all the ins and outs of the terrain. Was an awkward, if not disturbed child....no friends to speak of and stayed to himself. Never had a girlfriend, when most of the other boys did. Girls actually made fun of him and were cruel. He becomes more and more angry inside and eventually drops out of school. Eventually he gives into his inner demons and acts out against the same age girls that made him feel so inferior as a child. Something may have even happened at the bridge or close by. It's just a theory and if anyone has already suggested it...my apologies. At any rate, there may still be teachers at one of their schools that may remember someone like this. I'm sorry, my mind is working overtime. I think I am going to take a break.

This is my thought as well. I think he knows that land like the back of his hand. I'm not doubting he played with Mr. Logan's kids or worked on his property or had knowledge of that part of his land. Mr. Logan said it was rough terrain to get to where the girls were. I just can't see some willy nilly killer taking the time to get to that particular location unless he knew it or it meant something to him. All my own speculating.

In my town there was a murder and the public thought the investigation had stalled. We knew a cop who told us some inside info (that to this day has not been released). They knew exactly who had done it, but the public were not aware of that. They were asking for tips and info from the public all the way along.

I think that this happens because they want to collect much more evidence before the perpetrator can try to cover tracks or leave town later.

As long as they have 24 hours surveillance so that the person doesn;t leave, then they are good to go.

In this case, if they know who did it, they will have a GPS bug planted on his car and other surveillance.

My guess is if they do, they are waiting for DNA confirmation.

Police continue their investigation:

[video=twitter;840406494109671427]https://twitter.com/DavidMacAnally/status/840406494109671427[/video]

Based on the silo and the barn with that pole thing (for lack of a better term), this property would appear to be on the north side of 300N in Delphi (northeast of the cemetery).

...the pole thing...will unload the harvested grain from the truck or tractor and into the grain bin (conveyor belt type)

I don't know if the reporter is exaggerating - IMO she tends to blow things up a bit - but in this video she's claiming - in her words - that LE "have recovered a very important piece of evidence from the crime scene that is linked to the killer. That's the first time we're hearing any of the information about what was found at the crime scene."

I dunno, it seems like if something new has been disclosed then other msm would have picked it up and like I said this particular reporter is IMO a little... enthusiastic... in her reporting. Has anyone heard anything about LE sharing new information? Unfortunately she didn't say whether or not LE plans to disclose what the evidence is.

https://twitter.com/AlexisMcAdamsTV

What's odd about this tweet is that it was recorded the day BEFORE (March 8th) Mike Patty did his press conference (March 9th); but it wasn't posted until the 10th, I believe. In the video, she mentions the PC that the family was going to do the next day, and when I saw the tweet, I was, like, "Wait a second! If the LE had some kind of new evidence, then why didn't they mention it at the PC?" Or why hasn't any other MSM come out with the same report. Or why didn't she post it on the 8th???? Something's screwy.

I always have kept a few nagging thought on this case. One being his shoes. I kept thinking they looked to small for him. Then I kept asking, are the converse? Just now, looking over the pictures. I don't have the best ones but I noticed something. Not that it solves who he is but maybe what happened. Did he take the girls one at a time across the bridge. The one he left duck tapped her mouth. Walked one across. "Couple" turned his jacket inside out came and got the other who kept her phone recording. Walked down the hill and disposed a potential witness. That would explain a few things, to me. This is only my opinion and subject to change. The thing about the jacket being turned inside out as theory. Made a possible "how". For some reason, I think that this will help find the "who". Thanks for letting me share my thoughts.

This is my thought as well. I think he knows that land like the back of his hand. I'm not doubting he played with Mr. Logan's kids or worked on his property or had knowledge of that part of his land. Mr. Logan said it was rough terrain to get to where the girls were. I just can't see some willy nilly killer taking the time to get to that particular location unless he knew it or it meant something to him. All my own speculating.

I'm with you!

Jesse Matthew , who killed Morgan Harrington and Hannah Graham (female colleges student murdered in Virginia), hid both bodies in farm country ...but in desolate areas within that framework. LE said they were put in places that only someone who knows, for example, that there is no house over that hill, etc., would have to be from the area. Jesse Mathew hunted and fished all over that area and knew the perfect place to put the bodies.

This Abby and Libby case smacks of that too. Look at a Google earth image of the location. Best place to kill or hide a body IMO. This guy wouldn't be lucky enough to guess where to go. He had been there many times.

BBM
I've read that comment before. Do we have word from locals that it IS highly traveled? That's a rickety bridge. Our WS member drove around for an hour looking for it. I'm talking about the particular stretch the girls were on. It crosses over private property.

I'm going off of the number of videos/photos available online from hikers. There's no shortage. The locals seem somewhat familiar with the trail. There were people who have come forward as being on the trail the same day the girls disappeared. It's also close to the road. And the bodies were found on private property - I consider that risky.

That to me would explain the man alone and a couple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members