IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brilliant!!!

After much discussion on this subject, this is the first time I have looked at this and it makes sense to me.

I have maintained, IMO, that the is younger than some think. 22-34 years of age.

Thanks for the picture manipulations.

WG

My impression is also that he is wearing headphones.Thought maybe the white blob by his fanny pack was actually a phone in a holster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been following since beginning and have just decided to contribute my own thoughts. I live in Scotland and many moons ago I had a long term boyfriend who looks exactly like BG. When the image was first released my heart missed a beat, it is so uncannily like my ex. Even though we see no face at all, that doesn't matter everything else about that image is my old boyfriend. Now that was over 30 years ago and my ex still lives locally and is in his 60s now. What I have been wondering is if any of my fellow townsfolk were following this story, would they have had the same reaction to that image as I had, or is it because I had such a close relationship with my ex and it triggered memories from thirty years ago when my ex would have been in his 30s. If these events had taken place here in Scotland 30 years ago I would have recognized this man and would have had to report this to the police, or worse would I have been in denial? Why has no one recognized him? Hopefully someone has and the police have not yet reached that tip. My heart goes out to those two young ladies and their families.
I'm Scottish also weeva, and he looks very like my ex in that photo. I think fear and/or denial (or a combination of the two) are why nobody has turned him in yet, although they may have already done so and it's a tip that LE hasn't got to yet. I read there are 11,000 so it will take time to investigate/filter them all.

SBM..Until I read your post just now I'd never considered his jacket could be inside out, but I have kind of thought there's something off about the way the construction of the jacket looks. Like you mention, I can't really see any buttons, zipper or top stitching. Another thing, and this of course is jmo, but whenever I've zeroed in on the hood, I thought it seemed kind of an odd color. On one hand I wanted to say it looks sort of dark grayish, but when I look around the edges of the hood I think I see a bit of camouflage color. If his hood is attached to his jacket and it's on inside out.that could explain it (for me) because we'd be seeing the lining of the hood too and if his hoodie is indeed camouflage, the inside of the hoodie could be more of a solid gray.
jmo!

Yes, and the way it looks to be buttoned a bit around the waist, all wonky, like the button is on the inside of the jacket and you can see how it pulls at the fabric.

I had some loose ties to the Eric Frein case and I was following the manhunt very closely. What most people don't know is that LE didn't just stumble upon and capture him. They located him based on a tip from a woman who does GC with her daughter; it led them right to him. I shared some links and info with others and WOW did that ignite a *****storm. That woman, in particular, freaked out and told me that if anything ever "happened" to her and her child it was all my fault and yadda, yadda, yadda. Anyway, my point is that it has lead to the solving of other crimes, but it also seems like a huge safety risk. You can be geolocated at anytime because the info is out there for anyone to see/find, and it could also serve as a lure to commit crimes (just like Pokemon Go). That's exactly why WS needs to be careful about what is posted w/respect ro GC.
. Did you share her info here?

I really wish we knew for sure if the photo on the left is showing his hair or if it is covered. I can "see it" both ways. But if it is hair, that is a full head of hair (no balding or receding hairline, imo, and would, I imagine, eliminate several people currently thought to resemble the .)

I feel angry/creeped out/sad every time I see that photo...

I'm with you. It haunts me. :sigh:

I really wish we knew for sure if the photo on the left is showing his hair or if it is covered. I can "see it" both ways. But if it is hair, that is a full head of hair (no balding or receding hairline, imo, and would, I imagine, eliminate several people currently thought to resemble the .)

I feel angry/creeped out/sad every time I see that photo...
I swear I saw a video where Slocum (I believe it was him) said "hood up hood down" in regards to those pictures. It was an impromptu interview outside of a building and there was another LEO standing to the left of him. A male reporter asked him a question and that was his response. For the life of me I can not find that interview but I know what I saw and heard.
The only thing I could find in my searching of several hours was this. That may be the man that asked the question but I never saw the reporters face in that brief interview.

857e90bc64114f7989b5444605245ca3.jpg

Admin note: Link to above twitter is:
https://twitter.com/DavidMacAnally?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Sent from my KFFOWI using Tapatalk

I wanted to share something about MP. I really admire him. When I watch his interviews, a feeling of assurance comes over me that he is going to see his family (and the community) through this with the strength and heart of a lion leading his pride. His demeanor, fortitude and steadfast faith sends a light that somehow manages to penetrate the darkness which invades my soul whenever I think about those two innocent children. I am thankful for that...

Then the investigation has stalled...I hate to say it..They don't know who they are looking for...

There have been all kind of people around there now...My goodness it has been a month.
In my town there was a murder and the public thought the investigation had stalled. We knew a cop who told us some inside info (that to this day has not been released). They knew exactly who had done it, but the public were not aware of that. They were asking for tips and info from the public all the way along.

We currently have 72 members and 122 guests viewing this thread. Guests are strongly encouraged to become a member, the benefits are great!

I've been following since beginning and have just decided to contribute my own thoughts. I live in Scotland and many moons ago I had a long term boyfriend who looks exactly like BG. When the image was first released my heart missed a beat, it is so uncannily like my ex. Even though we see no face at all, that doesn't matter everything else about that image is my old boyfriend. Now that was over 30 years ago and my ex still lives locally and is in his 60s now. What I have been wondering is if any of my fellow townsfolk were following this story, would they have had the same reaction to that image as I had, or is it because I had such a close relationship with my ex and it triggered memories from thirty years ago when my ex would have been in his 30s. If these events had taken place here in Scotland 30 years ago I would have recognized this man and would have had to report this to the police, or worse would I have been in denial? Why has no one recognized him? Hopefully someone has and the police have not yet reached that tip. My heart goes out to those two young ladies and their families.

I think this is exactly what the FBI and LE are hoping for by releasing the photo. You've nailed it. They are hoping that someone will have that instant reaction to the photo based on a close tie to the BG. While the photo doesn't bring any specific person to mind for me, they are hoping the BG's family, friends, and acquaintances will just have that instant "knowing" feeling when they see the blurry image. You are spot on.

I wanted to share something about MP. I really admire him. When I watch his interviews, a feeling of assurance comes over me that he is going to see his family (and the community) through this with the strength and heart of a lion leading his pride. His demeanor, fortitude and steadfast faith sends a light that somehow manages to penetrate the darkness which invades my soul whenever I think about those two innocent children. I am thankful for that...
Beautifully said, Scout12. I absolutely agree that Mr. Patty exudes inner strength. It is beautiful to see a man (really, an individual) show such love and such fight/protectiveness for his family. What a noble man. .

He is a dangerous human. Many do not want to believe this but IMO he is an average "joe" living a double life. Do you know how easy it is to google parks, trails, remote locations?. He wasn't repeat visiting that bridge and he doesn't live close. He may have visited it in the past but I'm sure he has visited many SPOTS that might be his next crime scene... And here is the raw truth. There are millions who do not know a thing about this case and have not seen his photo or heard the audio....

For anyone interested in reading about the trials and tribulations of LE while on the hunt for child murderer, this is a fascinating account of the heinous murders of the Rogers Family - a mother and her 2 teenage daughters.

It is well worth the read, for any Websleuther.

It gives the perspective from all angles - the family, and what LE had to go through with the mass amount of tips, and how LE used the media to further the case and the tips.

Angels & Demons

On June 4, 1989, the bodies of Jo, Michelle and Christe were found floating in Tampa Bay. This is the story of the murders, their aftermath, and the handful of people who kept faith amid the unthinkable.

rogersbillb-1465938584-48.gif

http://reprints.longform.org/angels-demons

Thanks, WonderGirl, for sharing this. Interesting read, and well written to boot.

He is a dangerous human. Many do not want to believe this but IMO he is an average "joe" living a double life. Do you know how easy it is to google parks, trails, remote locations?. He wasn't repeat visiting that bridge and he doesn't live close. He may have visited it in the past but I'm sure he has visited many SPOTS that might be his next crime scene... And here is the raw truth. There are millions who do not know a thing about this case and have not seen his photo or heard the audio....

RBBM. Do you mind explaining why you have come to these conclusions?

I swear I saw a video where Slocum (I believe it was him) said "hood up hood down" in regards to those pictures. It was an impromptu interview outside of a building and there was another LEO standing to the left of him. A male reporter asked him a question and that was his response. For the life of me I can not find that interview but I know what I saw and heard.
The only thing I could find in my searching of several hours was this. That may be the man that asked the question but I never saw the reporters face in that brief interview.

857e90bc64114f7989b5444605245ca3.jpg

Admin note: Link to above twitter is:
https://twitter.com/DavidMacAnally?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Sent from my KFFOWI using Tapatalk

Thank you so much.

I wonder if it's possible that BG had gotten into a huge fight or received very bad news about something. Could he have thrown his jacket on inside out, grabbed a rope with the intention of hanging himself on the bridge? When he came upon the girls he decided not to go through with it but being PO'd took it out on them instead? Maybe he's done himself in somewhere else. I know , far fetched. Trying to think outside the box . MOO

I believe someone knows, as well. Maybe they've called it in or maybe they haven't. Maybe they believed the person to be at work or elsewhere. Maybe they just don't believe so an so would do such a thing. If you know someone that has those clothes, that voice, that posture, CALL it in. Waiting to see if they arrest someone else won't work. They need your call. Let's get the so and so off the streets before he hurts anymore angels and their families.

BBM - It is easy to Google. To have knowledge of what and who is around an area at any given time, especially an area surrounded by private property, one (IMO) would need more knowledge than using Google or other references and would need to be a repeat visitor if for no other reason than to rehearse the plan.

Our own WS member who went out there to take photos had a hard time finding this portion of the trail. The portion the girls were on appears to me NOT to be heavily populated or a "park" as some are suggesting.

As always, I'm open to correction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member