Works from home
Works night shifts
Works part time (mornings only)
Day/week off work/scheduled

Got fired
Thrown out by spouse
just left rehab
released from jail

Katerina Bitterman is missing now from Parma Ohio.

I wonder if it is related to this case. Maybe he has attacked again. If so he is using the internet to lure them...

Snapchat might have a problem a killer of children...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Something that I would like to get peoples opinion on. The evidence of DNA, item belonging to the perp and the Video/audio would lead me to believe this was not well executed. I mean if the phone was found on or around the bodies wouldn't he at least make an attempt to dispose or destroy it ? The DNA evidence is less avoidable but I still believe a pro would have figured that out. Personal items of the killer! Seems pretty stupid to let this happen but not not uncommon. The biggest ? why were the bodies so easy to find ? Was it he didn't care? Did he want them to find them as to show of his work or send a message to someone? Was he disturbed and fled without destroying evidence?

Sorry this is O/T a bit, but I saw people mentioning about being grandparents - I'm a Mamaw (in my 40's). I have a toddler grand-daughter, who'll be coming by for a visit this weekend. I cannot wait to see her and give her a giant hug. With following this case it's left me with quite a few sleepless nights, bad dreams and worries for her when she gets older. I've had dreams where I've come face to face w/BG or sometimes just some random evil person and in the dreams I'm going to town beating the living crap out of them. I told my hubs it's lucky for him I don't physically act out my dreams in my sleep, else he'd be hurting.

Evidence collected from crime scene is linked to the killer.

Gees. That says a whole lot of nothing.
Imo it says a lot. Its a piece of physical evidence that belongs to the perp. Could be dna which they have now confirmed or a piece of clothing or something else. But whatever it is its a piece of the puzzle.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Here's your biggest clue.

Find out how/why our killer was able to be out in the middle of nowhere at 2:00-3:00pm on a workday.

Sadly, the circumstances of the area provide a lot of possible explanations. In contrast to say, a military base where nearly everyone is on duty and accounted for between certain hours or deployed on field training excercizes, the general area blends agriculture and industry and suburbia. This offers a lot of possible employment patterns:

For example, the murderer could:

- work industrial shift work and have rotating days off.
- is self employed as a contractor (construction, farm mechanic, repairman etc)
- is unemployed (either short term or long term).
- owns a farm in the general area and thus keeps his own hours
- works part time, but also supplements his income with a smaller farm
- works for a big box type store with shifts and rotating days off
- works for a school system that had off that day.

Who wears a jacket over a hoodie? That will cause an ill fit as a closed jacket will "ride up" your body, even walking.

Even more perplexing to me is the grey fabric? scarf? coming from the top of the blue jacket. What is that?

Hi Isaac.

Welcome. :welcome:

My guess is that is rope, my opinion only. I posted upstream I think it's maybe thick rope, like 16mm maybe, looking for link.

attachment.php

Also, in the animated .gif posted way upstream, I noticed it is bendable and moves, changes shape, the bottom part of the white part, the base of the question mark so to speak. Jmo.

Eta: is that Matthew McConaughey as your avatar? Lol.

Attachments

• attachment-3.jpg
    attachment-3.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 354
He's unemployed or does not have a 9-5 job. JMO

Or has a traveling job - truck driver, contract work, shift work...sadly the possibilities are endless.

Got fired
Thrown out by spouse
just left rehab
released from jail

Off work sick
Unemployed
Self employed
Works from home
Works night shifts

Lives close by
Was visiting someone close by
Was working close by
On vacation
Camping hunting fishing

Who wears a jacket over a hoodie? That will cause an ill fit as a closed jacket will "ride up" your body, even walking.

Even more perplexing to me is the grey fabric? scarf? coming from the top of the blue jacket. What is that?

I am female...I wear a thermal under shirt, warm leggings, jeans, a t shirt, then a hoodie, I also wear a beanie on my head..When all that is on I put on either a zip up jacket with a hood or a windbreaker type jacket with hood..I then go out...with either the hoodie hood up or the jacket hood, this is on top of my beanie..It may be 50 outside but I'm cold all the time..

Off work sick
Unemployed
Self employed
Works from home
Works night shifts

You forgot..........school teacher, school district employee.

I can't help but wonder if the reason the girls did as they were told and headed down the hill after they were instructed to "Gi down the hill", is because they either recognized him or actually knew him. Believing they were in trouble for walking on the bridge when it is prohibited, they did as they were instructed, thinking all along that they were going to be in big trouble when their parents were called in. If that scenario turned out to be true, then that means we're looking for someone that the girls would've considered an authority figure as well as someone that lives in the community.

If the girls actually knew him...........well...............then the suspect pool just got very small.

My always cold husband does. First a long sleeved T-shirt then a regular shirt followed by a hoodie then a coat on top of it all.

You forgot..........school teacher, school district employee.

I can't help but wonder if the reason the girls did as they were told and headed down the hill after they were instructed to "Gi down the hill", is because they either recognized him or actually knew him. Believing they were in trouble for walking on the bridge when it is prohibited, they did as they were instructed, thinking all along that they were going to be in big trouble when their parents were called in. If that scenario turned out to be true, then that means we're looking for someone that the girls would've considered an authority figure as well as someone that lives in the community.

If the girls actually knew him...........well...............then the suspect pool just got very small.

Perhaps he works for the school department or as a bus driver.

That would come under day/week off work/scheduled

:p

On the grandparent age topic...

I am 50.. my oldest child is 33, my youngest is 23. My oldest grandchild is 12 or maybe he's 13 now, LOL...my youngest grandchild is 2 weeks old (I have 6)

So, if I can do proper math, I was 38? when my first grandchild was born

Katerina Bitterman is missing now from Parma Ohio.

I wonder if it is related to this case. Maybe he has attacked again. If so he is using the internet to lure them...

Snapchat might have a problem a killer of children...

I don't understand why teens are so up to meet online strangers. I don't mean LA case or Katarina's case is internet related. But in general, why teen like online people? My kid has a friend who went through the same thing. Her friend even let the guy in their group chat and he end up hacked her friend's email account and online diary. She even plan to meet this guy. But the guy apparently brought too many drama in the girls thought, she developed suicide thoughts, friends reported the thoughts to school. That is how everything ended up. Till today, still not sure who is that online guy.

The part i wanted to watch again seems to be edited out.
Maybe the news station wanted to make the video clip shorter?
Or, could there be something in that part that could compromise the investigation?...no, probably not...over thinking...
Could it be the Inside Edition video? I think they did two? I know what you want. I'm replaying it in my head!

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member