IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who wears a jacket over a hoodie? That will cause an ill fit as a closed jacket will "ride up" your body, even walking.

Even more perplexing to me is the grey fabric? scarf? coming from the top of the blue jacket. What is that?
A lot of people, especially those who work outside in cold climates. My brothers are in a profession in which the employees wear hoodies under heavy jackets in February (winter). Employees of indoor refrigerated working environments will also do it. Not uncommon at all, in my opinion.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Who wears a jacket over a hoodie? That will cause an ill fit as a closed jacket will "ride up" your body, even walking.

Even more perplexing to me is the grey fabric? scarf? coming from the top of the blue jacket. What is that?

I do. I wear a bra, camisole, long sleeve shirt, hooded sweat shirt, blue hooded carhartt. And have gloves in pocket to wear when needed.

I remember an interview with the property owner, RL where he was thalking to a reporter and said something along the lines of: i will show you where the girls were found, i do not know how those little girls could have hotten there..

I have been looking thru videos but cant find it.
Can anyone help me? Or, am i remembering wrong?

Here's your biggest clue.

Find out how/why our killer was able to be out in the middle of nowhere at 2:00-3:00pm on a workday.

I do. I wear a bra, camisole, long sleeve shirt, hooded sweat shirt, blue hooded carhart. And have glooves in pocket to wear when needed.
Same for me except the blue Carhartt. Mine is purple.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I remember an interview with the property owner, RL where he was thalking to a reporter and said something along the lines of: i will show you where the girls were found, i do not know how those little girls could have hotten there..

http://fox59.com/2017/02/16/delphi-...very-of-missing-teens-bodies-on-his-property/

The article says it but the video has been changed or updated since first posted.
Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

IIRC in that interview he is standing near the crime scene tape and that is what he is referring to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just took another listen to the audio after I saw a post mentioned he may have had a Scottish accent saying "down there". Now I am British , and I hear "Down here" maybe incorrect but i am gonna take a look through the audio profile to to see if it is 2 or 3 words.
Just ran it the through and very clearly when slowed down and filters applied he says 3 words although he does say "Down the-hill" I still think I hear a British man.

Completely agree, without giving away any crucial piece of info. It the info was thoroughly vetted by LE and there was anything left, it should be released.

Yes, there would be much that they could not reveal but I think they could focus on the photos and tell us what they see in them. They could consolidate information. The info is now scattered and embedded in much speculation. As of now, IMO, we don't even know for sure if he had a fanny pack or not or if his head is exposed. The point of this type of press conference wouldn't necessarily be to reveal much more about the photos (though that would be great) but to generate publicity and put pressure on the perp.

My son, his friends, and half the male population in rural Indiana dress in layers. Heavy winter coats are not the norm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same for me except the blue Carhartt. Mine is purple.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
My Carhartt is green....gray hoodie zip jacket under and gloves in pocket!! A bit cold here today..[emoji6]

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Alexis McAdams just reported---

"We just learned from the Superintendent that they have recovered a very important piece of evidence from the crime scene that is linked
to the killer."

Does anyone think that Libby's grandfather looks a little young say 46 approx, to be
a grandfather ??? Does anyone know if Libby has an older sister(s) and if yes, how
old are they ??? I'd like to know - read a post on this I can't find now.

He is her step-grandfather.

I just have to say/ add that i have a hard time believing that the image was taken from a platform out from the edge of the tracks/railroad ties. The angle/degree is too severe to be from platform. Jmo

"We just learned from the Superintendent that they have recovered a very important piece of evidence from the crime scene that is linked
to the killer."

Same thing was reported yesterday.

to the killer."

She just now reported this or was this from yesterday or the day before?

Does anyone think that Libby's grandfather looks a little young say 46 approx, to be
a grandfather ??? Does anyone know if Libby has an older sister(s) and if yes, how

i think this is sleuthing the family and is not allowed IMO

to the killer."

[video=twitter;840231426180157440]https://twitter.com/AlexisMcAdamsTV/status/840231426180157440[/video]

Alexis McAdams‏Verified account @AlexisMcAdamsTV 17m17 minutes ago
WACTH: People have questions about the FBI suspect profile & what evidence was found at the scene. Here is what police told us. #DELPHI

My mother was 38 when became a GM, my sister was 34 when she became a GM. My father was 42, my sister's husband was 34.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay