IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To me, he looked too well dressed and groomed to be a vagrant.
He does not appear well dressed to me jeans with a jacket over a hoodie a d we can't even.see his face. Looks grungy to me.

My original post about this was presented as my theory, and that is allowed right ?

You need to ask a moderator, I can't answer that, sorry.

Last time I said a theory needs to be based around known facts I got told that is not the case, and I have always believed it to be so..

Interesting. I didn't sense any incongruity between the voice and looks, myself. Ordinary looking guy, ordinary sounding voice, for the particular region.

JMO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am working in contract services. Often find people's voices do not match their appearance. My clients are most higher educations like masters, doctors. One particilar guy I have interacted for 2 years regularly through email, phones calls. His voice is extremely charming, I pictured him a mid aged, blond or silver fox hair, mid body build man wear a suit. When I finally met him in a business visit, he is red hair, hairy, thin, busy pattern t shirt and with a earring. Totally surprised.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also, as to the homeless thing. I do want to go check the area after LE is done with their search and collection process. That said, if you check the comet you find one of the people that owned a house across the creek called the police on her son for B&E on her house. I'll not say more but the thought crossed my mind the the person involved in the B&E on his mother's house also did the B&E on the others in the area. I also believe the person was a coach at the middle school at one time too. I wonder if he was a girls coach and I wonder if he had a drug problem. I wonder...

Not necessarily related, but I wonder if someone's parents are covering for their adult child that still lives at home hoping that it will eventually blow over.

In your example, I think the family would turn him in.

You need to ask a moderator, I can't answer that, sorry.

Last time I said a theory needs to be based around known facts I got told that is not the case, and I have always believed it to be so..

Just to clarify my response to the original post, I didn't say it wasn't allowed to post an unsupported theory, just that we can't do anything to develop it, since we have no evidence to work with. We could float elaborate theories all day--I'm sure we could each come up with details and dialogue of possible scenarios--but without a connection to known facts to support or disprove them, it's kind of a dead end. JMO

I would guess and say yes.

I would say yes, but not "messing with us" per se, but gathering intel. I suspect he would be rather upset that this is getting the attention that it is. (And deserves..)

I don't think the sister is old enough.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ETA: This post was for Theforeigner
I somehow hit reply to the wrong post.

I'm going to say this much based on your theory.

It is my personal opinion that if Abby or Libby knew the killer that one of them would have said his name. I mean she (Libby) felt uncomfortable enough to record him.
I do not think A or L knew this person on that kind of level, if at all.

Sent from my KFFOWI using Tapatalk

Etilema that reply I just posted was for the person Theforeigner. Sorry about that.

ETA:
Tapatalk is giving me problems this morning.

It is my personal opinion that if Abby or Libby knew the killer that one of them would have said his name. I mean she (Libby) felt uncomfortable enough to record him.

^^^
This.

Maybe BG lives with an invalid parent. He is the "caretaker". Said parent probably would not watch the news, have a computer or even realize anything is different with the son. Son is a smoldering powder keg living under the same roof. He's done things before just not on this level. Neighbors only know him as the man who cares for his elderly parent. This way he is under the radar.

Etilema that reply I just posted was for the person you were responding to. The foreigner. Sorry about that.

I understood. Thank you. [emoji4]

I couldn't agree more with this. I believe he came across them that day if he had contacted them via SM LE would have known that. He may have followed them from somewhere earlier that day IMO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Maybe he's sitting in his parents basement where his bedroom is, collects social security due to mental health issues. Maybe his parents are elderly and fearful of him? Or he lives alone.
🤔

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

About the clothes. I agree that they look relatively clean. I think they were bought for the occasion, though not necessarily with Abby and Libby in mind. I don't think they were bought at a clothing store, though. Although clean, the clothes are ill fitting and look a bit worn. If they were bought at a regular store, I think the pants would fit better, even if the jacket were intentionally oversize. These clothes look like Salvation Army or Goodwill purchases to me. Probably cost around $5 total so easily discarded. LE should look at any security cameras from area thrift stores, although how could they recognize him without the clothes? Any receipt would just say jacket and jeans, with no information of who bought them if he paid cash, which is likely. Probably no way to trace the clothes, unless they are somehow found. I have a feeling they were discarded almost immediately. I hope all the trash bins in the area have been thoroughly searched. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay