IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I always wonder if the THING is lurking here. Each time a bizarre post appears, I think "is that him?" ... messing with us? Some sick minds and people out there, sadly.

The medical examiner has not disclosed his findings. We have no evidence of any of the theories put forth here.

Often the theories are tied to known information. For instance that BG looks like or sounds like he might be this type of person, or the criminology of the type of victim and location and day, or the access points to the area, etc. Very specific, detailed theories can't be developed on what little evidence we have, though. JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO, if this crime was a planned meeting between the girls and the suspect, the suspect would have picked a better location. I see a lot of chances he took. Someone could have come along. Someone could have heard something. He got very lucky. JMO, IMO, Moo.

He looks ethnic

The voice doesn't match the looks for sure, which may be why LE believe others "participated". I'm not sure yet which to believe, but I lean towards only one person being involved. I would love to know if they search the two most covert escape routes. I was looking for the video showing EL searching the area, the one with all of the choppers in the air. I can't find it though. From what I recall they were searching the road by the drop off point. I'm not convinced the guy even knew it was there. He may have thought the girls were from the houses on the south side and taking them across the creek would make it harder for someone to find them.

Also, as to the homeless thing. I do want to go check the area after LE is done with their search and collection process. That said, if you check the comet you find one of the people that owned a house across the creek called the police on her son for B&E on her house. I'll not say more but the thought crossed my mind the the person involved in the B&E on his mother's house also did the B&E on the others in the area. I also believe the person was a coach at the middle school at one time too. I wonder if he was a girls coach and I wonder if he had a drug problem. I wonder...

Didn't Delphi have a homeless area and they shut it down? I think I read it somewhere.

How many threads of missing then found murdered teens and pre teens do we have here. Many of them were victims of abuse. It does happen. I feel like I have followed way to many of them.

Totally agree- sad :(

Also, as to the homeless thing. I do want to go check the area after LE is done with their search and collection process. That said, if you check the comet you find one of the people that owned a house across the creek called the police on her son for B&E on her house. I'll not say more but the thought crossed my mind the the person involved in the B&E on his mother's house also did the B&E on the others in the area. I also believe the person was a coach at the middle school at one time too. I wonder if he was a girls coach and I wonder if he had a drug problem. I wonder...
I thought about the possibility of "the son," also. I just think BG looks older than the son would be today, but still...can't be ruled-out. Did you call the tip line on this possibility? That particular home where the B&E happened is so close to the SE side of the bridge, too.

Very possible he was wrong. He got the dates wrong. It was discussed and cussed back in thread 22.

Yeah I knew he got the dates wrong. So if he misspoke several times in this interview then I think ISP needs a new PIO. Maybe more than one since the one doing the interview didn't correct him. JMO.

Sent from my KFFOWI using Tapatalk

It is not based on a rumor it is based on a sceen shot and I can share a copy of it with moderators if the want it.

I get it- and I agree the screenshot isn't a rumor. Tone is hard to read on here- not knocking your theory (even if I don't agree not my place everyone can have opinions who am I to say they are wrong) just know it's not allowed because it came from Facebook.

I edited my last post because it seemed snarky- not my intent LOL

It is not based on a rumor it is based on a sceen shot and I can share a copy of it with moderators if the want it.

It doesn't matter. Per TOS it is still classed as rumour and therefore not allowed

Not Allowed

Social media pages that fall in the following categories are OFF LIMITS.

Family members of either a victim or a suspect
Friends of either a victim or a suspect
Most any other individual

Don't link to these pages, nor make reference to information you find on them.

LOL!

As the others noted, I think "Hail to the Hive Mind!" was just a reference to the collective consciousness of everyone here working together. But your reaction have me the best laugh I've had in a couple weeks, so... :tyou:
Thanks For clearing that up :) It was meant to be response to the welcome post but some how missed the quotes.

Just to present a slightly different theory, here's mine. There is a photo of Abby fishing in the creek with the bridge in the background that I have seen here several times. I would link it, but I can't remember after so many threads where to find it. (Maybe someone else has a better memory?) Anyway, this shows that Abby was somewhat familiar with the creek area. IMO, after Libby took a photo of the BG, the girls decided to take more photos down by the creek. Unknown to them, BG was watching them from the bridge (similar to someone's photoshopped image that was on here but may have been removed). He saw where they were heading and followed them, either on foot or using a car that he had parked on the private road below the bridge. . He drove to the cemetery, took the path down to the creek and ambushed the girls there or nearby. This is just my opinion of how things could have happened. There are lots of hilly spots, so "down the hill" could be anywhere. He could even be saying "I came down the hill" JMO.

The voice doesn't match the looks for sure, which may be why LE believe others "participated". I'm not sure yet which to believe, but I lean towards only one person being involved. I would love to know if they search the two most covert escape routes. I was looking for the video showing EL searching the area, the one with all of the choppers in the air. I can't find it though. From what I recall they were searching the road by the drop off point. I'm not convinced the guy even knew it was there. He may have thought the girls were from the houses on the south side and taking them across the creek would make it harder for someone to find them.

Interesting. I didn't sense any incongruity between the voice and looks, myself. Ordinary looking guy, ordinary sounding voice, for the particular region.

JMO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It doesn't matter. Per TOS it is still classed as rumour and therefore not allowed

Not Allowed

Social media pages that fall in the following categories are OFF LIMITS.

Family members of either a victim or a suspect
Friends of either a victim or a suspect
Most any other individual

Don't link to these pages, nor make reference to information you find on them.

My original post about this was presented as my theory, and that is allowed right ?

This was actually my situation growing up
My grandparents raised me thus making my dad and uncles my brothers. Could be IMO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I don't think the sister is old enough.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads