IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe he's a very successful businessman with a beautiful house and family. We can "maybe" him all day long....

Not necessarily related, but I wonder if someone's parents are covering for their adult child that still lives at home hoping that it will eventually blow over.

In your example, I think the family would turn him in.

She lives in a different town now and may not be aware.

ETA: This post was for Theforeigner
I somehow hit reply to the wrong post.

I'm going to say this much based on your theory.

It is my personal opinion that if Abby or Libby knew the killer that one of them would have said his name. I mean she (Libby) felt uncomfortable enough to record him.
I do not think A or L knew this person on that kind of level, if at all.

Sent from my KFFOWI using Tapatalk

I hope you are right , and lets just hope time will tell what the truth is to this horrible crime.

1: A POWER JUNKIE
‘Serial killers typically have a real affinity with power, even when they’ve been caught and know the game is up,’ ‘Intent on exerting some kind of control over the people around them, they often hold back bits of crucial information in a bid to maintain power over the situation, gain attention and assert a warped sense of authority.’

2: A MANIPULATOR
‘Apparent vulnerability and the need to please have been used effectively time and time again by serial killers as a way of hiding a sinister personality,’ continued the experts.

‘Some of the world’s best known serial killers have a frightening ability to manipulate those around them, pressing the right buttons in order to present themselves in a false light.

3: AN EGOTISTICAL BRAGGER
Elsewhere, Real Crime and Dr Yardley said: ‘Egoistical serial killers often can’t help but brag about the atrocities they’ve committed, whether it’s aimed at their accomplices, the next victim, law enforcement, or just themselves.

4: A SUPERFICIAL CHARMER
’Serial killers tend to have a very good grasp of other people’s emotions and are quick to pick up on any vulnerability or weakness in order to convince them into doing things they normally wouldn’t,’

COULD CHILDHOOD ABUSE BE A FACTOR?
Previous studies have found a link between serial killers and childhood abuse, including physical, mental and sexual.

The killers typically come from unstable families, shown signs of voyeurism and sadomasochism from an early age and more than 90 percent of serial killers are male.

Serial killers are typically classified in two ways - one based on motive, the other on organisational and social patterns.

The motive method is called Holmes typology, for Ronald M. and Stephen T. Holmes, authors of textbooks on serial murder and violent crime.

The FBI explained that not every serial killer falls into a single type, and these classifications don’t explain what leads someone to become a serial killer.

However, according to Holmes typology, serial killers can be act-focused, and kill quickly, or process-focused, and kill slowly.

For act-focused killers, killing is about the act itself. Visionary murders in this group hear voices or has visions that direct him to do so, while Missionary murders believe they are meant to get rid of a particular group of people.

Alternatively, process-focused serial killers get enjoyment from torture and the death of their victims.

Lust killers derive sexual pleasure from killing, Thrill killers get a ‘thrill’ from it and Gain killers murder because they believe they will profit in some way.

Power killers wish to be in charge of life and death.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could anyone/someone post the images of the suspect, please. TIa

I hope you are right , and lets just hope time will tell what the truth is to this horrible crime.
I agree, but it is always a remote possibility that she expected other people might know who it was. That being said, I think you are probably right. On another subject, there is something about this person in the pictures that seems so familiar. I think partly that might be seeing it so often, but I also think there is something so ordinary about this person. Like I have seen or heard this person, or someone like him.

Could anyone/someone post the images of the suspect, please. TIa

Delphi-suspect-double-970px.jpg

Source

Just took another listen to the audio after I saw a post mentioned he may have had a Scottish accent saying "down there". Now I am British , and I hear "Down here" maybe incorrect but i am gonna take a look through the audio profile to to see if it is 2 or 3 words.

So many maybes.

Maybe LE need to give another press conference. I think they need to do that and this one needs to be focused on BG's photos. Surely they have gleaned clues from them. They should make a big fanfare about it, get as much attention and media involvement as possible, show large copies of the photos, and share anything they have discerned or discovered in them since the first few days. They need to be as clear (communication wise) as possible; i.e., do they think he had a fanny pack or not, do they think he is wearing a hat or not, do they think he has a gun in his right pocket area, do they have any ideas about the white thing poking out of his jacket? I think this type of specific press conference would generate a lot of publicity, put pressure on the perp and anyone who may be either covering for him or blind to his involvement, and dispel some of the rumors.

I am not local. Maybe there has been a recent local report with this kind of focus but I am not aware of it. I know they may not know much and I know the photos are blurry but I still think this would be helpful. The photos are not of great quality but they are the biggest clues that the public have been given.

Who wears a jacket over a hoodie? That will cause an ill fit as a closed jacket will "ride up" your body, even walking.

Even more perplexing to me is the grey fabric? scarf? coming from the top of the blue jacket. What is that?

I had not been able to imagine someone hiding this person on purpose, but the more I think about this case, the more I think they probably can't acknowledge that the person they love has this in them. It is too long, now, for no name to be attached to the suspect. On the other hand, there are lots of instances where, neighbors and family have said, it was right there in front of us, and we didn't see it. There are just too many cameras, databases, intel for anyone to survive indefinitely without groceries, gas, subscriptions, mail, email, phones, or clean clothes. This does't look like someone who is ill kept. This person has a beautiful head of hair, and it looks like it has been cut in the last 2 or 3 months. It is also shiny or that is what it looks like to me. I don't think the suspect thought there was any chance he would be photographed. I bet he is as amazed as anyone that they can't identify him. And they will.JMO

So many maybes.

Maybe LE need to give another press conference. I think they need to do that and this one needs to be focused on BG's photos. Surely they have gleaned clues from them. They should make a big fanfare about it, get as much attention and media involvement as possible, show large copies of the photos, and share anything they have discerned or discovered in them since the first few days. They need to be as clear (communication wise) as possible; i.e., do they think he had a fanny pack or not, do they think he is wearing a hat or not, do they think he has a gun in his right pocket area, do they have any ideas about the white thing poking out of his jacket? I think this type of specific press conference would generate a lot of publicity, put pressure on the perp and anyone who may be either covering for him or blind to his involvement, and dispel some of the rumors.

I am not local. Maybe there has been a recent local report with this kind of focus but I am not aware of it. I know they may not know much and I know the photos are blurry but I still think this would be helpful. The photos are not of great quality but they are the biggest clues that the public have been given.
Completely agree, without giving away any crucial piece of info. It the info was thoroughly vetted by LE and there was anything left, it should be released.

About the clothes. I agree that they look relatively clean. I think they were bought for the occasion, though not necessarily with Abby and Libby in mind. I don't think they were bought at a clothing store, though. Although clean, the clothes are ill fitting and look a bit worn. If they were bought at a regular store, I think the pants would fit better, even if the jacket were intentionally oversize. These clothes look like Salvation Army or Goodwill purchases to me. Probably cost around $5 total so easily discarded. LE should look at any security cameras from area thrift stores, although how could they recognize him without the clothes? Any receipt would just say jacket and jeans, with no information of who bought them if he paid cash, which is likely. Probably no way to trace the clothes, unless they are somehow found. I have a feeling they were discarded almost immediately. I hope all the trash bins in the area have been thoroughly searched. MOO

I agree. And to add to that, I've asked myself how I would dispose of clothes if I didn't want them to be found or traced back to me. The answer is I'd drop each item of clothing into a different clothing donation bin in different towns. I'd check for surveillance cameras around the bin area first.I'd also make sure that each bin belonged to a different charitable organization, so each item ends up on a different truck, at different times, and goes to a different storage/sorting facility. From there, most items are sold to third world countries.

It's already been more than three weeks since the crime, and I cannot shake the thought that right now there's a guy in India sporting BG's blue jacket, and another man in Zimbabwe proudly wearing BG's brown hoodie, and a third guy in Guatemala rocking those 'dad jeans'. :(

She lives in a different town now and may not be aware.

I am sure you already have called that tip in. Since you have a suspicion, you have a responsibility even if the parent does not know or see.

I just joined WS this past week… I guess you could say this case has consumed me. For one, I have a child about the age of L&A. Two, I grew up in a town where RR tracks ran through it. There were many places that were secluded and my friends and I played out there all the time. I can easily place myself in the same scenario as these 2 young girls and it scares the ____ out of me! I am not easily scared either… I see this guy everywhere. I caught myself staring down an older man walking through my neighborhood yesterday. Just to be sure nothing set me off by his looks and comparing him to BG. That is just one example… I’ve done this often over the past few weeks. I hope they gather the information they needs to get this off the streets so I can gain some sanity back and the families can have their justice!

OK from the angle that the image was taken where was the person standing that took that image?
At the beginning of the thread are several wonderful videos from Gray Hughes for perspective.

Libby was likely standing on one of the platforms

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

OK from the angle that the image was taken where was the person standing that took that image?
On one of the planks/platforms (not sure officially what they are called) off the side of the bridge.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member