IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if LE continued to search all the wooded areas that the trail leads too to check for homeless camps. Or check houses and neighborhoods that connect to that trail (heading southeast off the bridge). I'll bet it's his shortcut into and out of the stores in Delphi.

One of our great map makers should map that.

Scroll and roll
Hit the alert button
Do not respond to problem posts
It creates more work for the mods.

I wonder if LE continued to search all the wooded areas that the trail leads too to check for homeless camps. Or check houses and neighborhoods that connect to that trail (heading southeast off the bridge). I'll bet it's his shortcut into and out of the stores in Delphi.

I'm confident that LE has thought of everything we have, plus more.

IMO, at the moment, that's the closest we have to TOD. Narrows it down. IMO, they passed away by the time the girls were reported missing.

Can you put this link in the media thread for future reference? Thanks!

Yes, what Sgt. Riley stated made a big impression on me early on--during the first five days of the investigation I kept thinking it was relative to their TOD. I wasn't able to begin posting here until late that first week and assumed (I admit it!) this had already been discussed in threads I have yet to catch-up on reading.

To answer your question, SuziQ--I'll definitely post it to the media thread.

I think he's a Vagrant

Yes, what Sgt. Riley stated made a big impression on me early on--during the first five days of the investigation I kept thinking it was relative to their TOD. I wasn't able to begin posting here until late that first week and assumed (I admit it!) this had already been discussed in threads I have yet to catch-up on reading.

To answer your question, SuziQ--I'll definitely post it to the media thread.

It almost surely was discussed before but I haven't read every thread. Thanks to the original poster carpeverum for supplying the link.

I don't see it as related to TOD although it certainly could be. Looking just at the effect an Amber Alert would have had, it would not have helped because the girls were not being moved around the highway or city streets. MOO, of course.

German and Williams were dropped off on Monday near Monon High Bridge by German's sister to go for a hike on what was a winter holiday from school. The girls were reported missing by their families several hours later when they did not return.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Indiana-home-teens-murders.html#ixzz4astoMDuj
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

So did Capt Dave B get it wrong in this interview? He says that one of the "parents" dropped Abby & Libby off. Jump to 2:20 to hear it.

https://youtu.be/87n-DeWJCU4

Sent from my KFFOWI using Tapatalk

My reason for posting it here is that there might be someone here in this forum who knows this person and who have some info and/or suspicion that they so far has rationalized away but when reading this might contact police with whatever they might know.

I heard the rumor and the backlash it caused for both the person and the LEO involved in the conversation. It was explained away as a song being written by both parties involved, the family member and the LEO.

oh shoot I'm sorry if I missed something, I've got a few things going on at once here and broke my own rule of scanning (instead of slowing down and READING) before replying. :blushing: sorry about that, wasn't my intention to be difficult or anything! I better finish what I'm doing here before replying again, I know better. :blushing:

Sounds to me like you're very much human like the rest of us here, GGE. No issue whatsoever and absolutely no offense taken. :peace:

All we have to offer are guesses. We have not seen crime scene evidence.

Whoa. I'm just about speechless.
This seems like it's coming from way out of left field with no evidence to support it.
Besides, the medical examiner would be able to tell right away if anything like this occurred. It would've been extremely obvious during an autopsy.
I just don't see this being a good topic because there's no evidence supporting it and it really comes off as rather insensitive.

The medical examiner has not disclosed his findings. We have no evidence of any of the theories put forth here.

How many threads of missing then found murdered teens and pre teens do we have here. Many of them were victims of abuse. It does happen. I feel like I have followed way to many of them.

Also, as to the homeless thing. I do want to go check the area after LE is done with their search and collection process. That said, if you check the comet you find one of the people that owned a house across the creek called the police on her son for B&E on her house. I'll not say more but the thought crossed my mind the the person involved in the B&E on his mother's house also did the B&E on the others in the area. I also believe the person was a coach at the middle school at one time too. I wonder if he was a girls coach and I wonder if he had a drug problem. I wonder...

Just for anyone who doesn't know and might find this useful, you can't always trust screenshots. They can easily be faked, I've done them before as a joke, and there are tons out there attributed to celebrities if you want to look up how legit they look. There are also websites that can generate fake social media posts/tweets/etc for you with a certain persons account.

Not saying all screenshots are fake obviously, but something to consider, JMO.

So did Capt Dave B get it wrong in this interview? He says that one of the "parents" dropped Abby & Libby off. Jump to 2:20 to hear it.

https://youtu.be/87n-DeWJCU4

Sent from my KFFOWI using Tapatalk

Very possible he was wrong. He got the dates wrong. It was discussed and cussed back in thread 22.

Phoenix Rising

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by skibaboo I just watched the ISP roadshow video, it's really cool they do that, I don't mean to be picky but I think it's important they get the dates right. The officer said twice they were found on the 15th and that they went for the hike on the 14th, and it wasn't corrected.

I wanted to let you know that I emailed the ISP about this yesterday. I just received a response from Captain Dave Bursten that they are editing the incorrect dates and time and will repost the video later today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en