IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I appreciate the work that LE are doing, however, they did not even clarify what we are looking at in the pictures. IMO peoples imaginations are running wild with what we can and can't see.

I see a hood up in one picture, and hood down in the other.

Other people see differently.

Wouldn't it be great, at this stage, for them to clarifty what is going on in the pictures.

Respectfully disagree. The pix are almost consecutive, based on the backgrounds. I believe the light and shadow change as he takes the alternate step account for the different appearance of his hood. Also, I believe LE would have pointed out the difference, so people could identify his hair type. (And they would know if he removed the hood, since they have access to the entire video.) JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No hood in left pic. Hood is on in right pic.

By looking at the youtube video placing him on the bridge it appears the guy was only few steps walked. You can actually make out the same tree barley on our left. So you are thinking he took his hands out of his pockets, put his hood on and then put his hands back in his pockets in couple of steps.

Sorry not this one it was a blog saying that the police know this man did it... That the man drove the same car and it was seen in the area... The man looks like man on bridge... And saying they are waiting to charge him..,

Could it be from the blog that we were told not to discuss?

The tem is above 32 the river was not frozen that day.

I didn't state that the river was frozen <modsnip> I said once wet from the creek if they crossed it they would have all been freezing. With the temperature what it was that day it doesn't take much for your core body temp to drop in order to achieve hypothermia.....

Here's your biggest clue.

Find out how/why our killer was able to be out in the middle of nowhere at 2:00-3:00pm on a workday.

Many people were off that day...Government workers...

You forgot..........school teacher, school district employee.

I can't help but wonder if the reason the girls did as they were told and headed down the hill after they were instructed to "Gi down the hill", is because they either recognized him or actually knew him. B
If the girls actually knew him...........well...............then the suspect pool just got very small.

Though I think in principle such a person would be a real possibility and would include school employees, youth coaches, church staff, rural cafe or tavern owners / employees and friends of the parents, the suspect pool, as you mentioned, is small. My bet is that the small size of the pool in conjunction with the photo would have led to him being identified by now.

My guess is that he is not from the immediate area as even a recluse would probably have been identifiable in the general sense from the photos by long term locals. Rather BG is from the general area and is using his "plain jane" appeareance to hide amongst thousands of other similar people.

By looking at the youtube video placing him on the bridge it appears the guy was only few steps walked. You can actually make out the same tree barley on our left. So you are thinking he took his hands out of his pockets, put his hood on and then put his hands back in his pockets in couple of steps.

Wondering, anyone know if LE has ever stated the sequence of the 2 images? Is it known for sure which came 1st? The way I see them - in one pic hoodie is up, in the next it's down and is bunched behind his head. I've always just assumed it probably slid off his head on it's own, which they sometimes do. JMO

Hi everyone, I've been reading these threads for a couple of weeks now, and this is my first post. I thought because things are slowing down, I'd give my take on the suspect. I will apologize in advance if all this has been covered already. LE has stated that they think BG is from out of state, hence all the billboards around the country. Perhaps they found a receipt near the crime scene to a truck stop, McDonalds or store in another state? So I got to thinking about the time of year. Opening day for troiut fishing season here in the Northeast is the 3rd or 4th Saturday in April, so I googled the fishing/hunting/trapping season in Indiana and found that there is open hunting/trapping season until mid February for fox as well as open fishing for Sauger & Walleye and probably others. There is also a lot on the internet about fishing Deer Creek. I read an article published in the Carroll County Comet from a guy who describes the area, "Another quality that makes Deer Creek so endearing is its accessibility. So often, you hear of people fishing in Uncle So and So’s stocked farm pond (private property) or on one of the big reservoirs in the inevitable bass boat (major dollars again). Where I fish on the creek, I am about fifty yards from a lovely city park." (I hope it's okay to post his quote) So my thought was that perhaps BG is an avid hunter or fisherman. IMO he may know the area well because of that. He could've parked downstream of Deer Creek with his fishing rod and no one would've thought anything about it. He could've put his blue jacket in a tackle box, put it on while on bridge and once he was done, put it back into the tackle box and walked downstream to his vehicle. I also thought he may have gotten an "out of State" license so that he was legal and if stopped, he would have his alibi. This is all JMO, but I wanted to see what everybody thinks.
http://www.in.gov/dnr/fishwild/2348.htm
http://www.carrollcountycomet.com/n...ishing_for_smallmouth_bass_in_Deer_Creek.html

You forgot..........school teacher, school district employee.

I can't help but wonder if the reason the girls did as they were told and headed down the hill after they were instructed to "Gi down the hill", is because they either recognized him or actually knew him. Believing they were in trouble for walking on the bridge when it is prohibited, they did as they were instructed, thinking all along that they were going to be in big trouble when their parents were called in. If that scenario turned out to be true, then that means we're looking for someone that the girls would've considered an authority figure as well as someone that lives in the community.

If the girls actually knew him...........well...............then the suspect pool just got very small.

Yes, that's very true. School teachers and district personnel would have off. Good point.

Apparently on November 28, 2016- ( not long ago) a body was found "decomposed"
beside some railway tracks in Muncie, Indiana ( in Delaware county ) I read the article,
and where the body was found sure looks like the same kind of terrain as the Delphi area.
Does anyone know if that body was identified, and if it was a man or woman??? The link
to that article was in a previous post. Article said they were trying to ID the body ( skeleton)
The area looked eerily similar to the Delphi area scene.

For anyone interested in reading about the trials and tribulations of LE while on the hunt for child murderer, this is a fascinating account of the heinous murders of the Rogers Family - a mother and her 2 teenage daughters.

It is well worth the read, for any Websleuther.

It gives the perspective from all angles - the family, and what LE had to go through with the mass amount of tips, and how LE used the media to further the case and the tips.

Angels & Demons

On June 4, 1989, the bodies of Jo, Michelle and Christe were found floating in Tampa Bay. This is the story of the murders, their aftermath, and the handful of people who kept faith amid the unthinkable.

rogersbillb-1465938584-48.gif

http://reprints.longform.org/angels-demons

Away from work on sick leave, vacation, bereavement..etc...

Good points as well. Such a person would be harder to identify as a potential caller would have to remember that though the person is usually at work during certain times, he was not at work on that particular day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee