IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://ncfs.ucf.edu/research/biological-evidence/
Types of Biological Evidence (AFAIK they said they had "biological evidence".)

Immediately when I heard this I thought of No. 5 ....

Iirc, law enforcement has never said any such thing as "biological". Perhaps somebody could correct us with a link! :moo: They reported finding evidence which is at Laboratories, but that could even be the phone evidence sent to FBI laboratories?

Sgt. Tony Slocum‏
@ISPPeru

@ISPLafayette back at PIO/media duties n Delphi Hopefully soon he will able 2 announce an arrest n the murders of Libby/Abby. 2day's the day

Some tweeted a reply saying "Is this true"

Response to that person

Sgt. Tony Slocum‏ @ISPPeru 39m39 minutes ago

Sgt. Tony Slocum Retweeted K**** ****
It is

https://twitter.com/ISPPeru

Not getting my hopes up too much but PLEASE make it so

I think it's all out of context...................

Sgt. Tony Slocum‏
@ISPPeru

@ISPLafayette back at PIO/media duties n Delphi Hopefully soon he will able 2 announce an arrest n the murders of Libby/Abby. 2day's the day

Some tweeted a reply saying "Is this true"

Response to that person

Sgt. Tony Slocum‏ @ISPPeru 39m39 minutes ago

Sgt. Tony Slocum Retweeted K**** ****
It is

https://twitter.com/ISPPeru

Not getting my hopes up too much but PLEASE make it so
The it is response was to a different tweet.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

That white thing sticking out of his jacket keeps bugging me so I did a little experiment.

I put a few items in a grocery bag and tried tucking it into various places between/under my hooded sweatshirt and outer jacket. It kept sliding down unless I supported it with my arm. I couldn't get the handles to stay like in the pics; they were too limp.

Since I had an empty white garbage bag with handles laying there, I stuck it inside my jacket to see if that would work. It did; I could even get the handles to curve under my chin like the pic some of us thought were goggles.

I think he shoved an empty garbage bag inside his jacket so he would something to put his clothes in when he was ready to discard them.

That silver thing around his boot could be a few rounds of duct tape. Outdoorsy people carry items in some pretty strange ways. Or... maybe he's missing a shoelace on that one. This guy is pure evil so all kinds of things run through my mind.

I pray every night for him to be caught.

Also, on Google, I've seen cord wrapped around the ankle of a boot to secure the tip of a knife in an ankle sheath.

Not to be a jerk...but IMO LE should put a bit more thought into how their tweets might be interpreted before they send them out. It causes confusion, gets peoples hopes up, and leads to even more rumors. Not to mention it's just plain unprofessional. Sorry. I sure hope they put more effort into their investigation than their sloppy tweets.

Not to be a jerk...but IMO LE should put a bit more thought into how their tweets might be interpreted before they send them out. It causes confusion, gets peoples hopes up, and leads to even more rumors. Not to mention it's just plain unprofessional. Sorry.
Well I'm sure they have a little more on their hands than tweeting.

Who wears a jacket over a hoodie? That will cause an ill fit as a closed jacket will "ride up" your body, even walking.

Even more perplexing to me is the grey fabric? scarf? coming from the top of the blue jacket. What is that?

I do, everyday.

LAW OF ATTRACTION EVERYONE! My challenge to you is focus on seeing him on tv in handcuffs. See it, feel it, feel the feelings you will have when seeing it. DO IT! PLEASE. And make the photo and audio known everywhere, to everyone. GOD BLESS

Does anyone think that Libby's grandfather looks a little young say 46 approx, to be
a grandfather ??? Does anyone know if Libby has an older sister(s) and if yes, how
old are they ??? I'd like to know - read a post on this I can't find now.

Step grandfather

Do you not think this guy who took the lives of 2 innocent girls, and likely
tortured them- should he get the death penalty, even if it's not law in Indiana ??
He should have to spend time in the general population in jail, and the men with
daughters in jail, would give him what he deserves !!!- thoughts ???

All I'm getting from the link is a picture of Abby & Libby. What am I doing wrong? Tia

Who wears a jacket over a hoodie? That will cause an ill fit as a closed jacket will "ride up" your body, even walking.

Even more perplexing to me is the grey fabric? scarf? coming from the top of the blue jacket. What is that?

Everybody. jmo.

The it is response was to a different tweet.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

No it's not. I don't think this is a major thing but it's the correct tweet and response

tweet.PNG

[video=twitter;840266538011787264]https://twitter.com/ISPPeru/status/840266538011787264[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay