IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes its true that SGT Riley is back taking over media duties....

Iirc, Yep, that was posted yesterday or the day before. A few times when some posters did not read every single post ( understandable that many people have real lives and not know) so they may not know and have to catch up with the rest of us.

:deadhorse: but we can help you catch up!

He's too well dressed to be a vagrant IMO.

If he's not from around there, then some local farmer must have got him dressed up and outfitted before he headed over to the bridge.

On that same note, it would be interesting to know if anybody in that area had some clothes stolen from their clothes-line about the time this happened. They may have reported it to LE after all of this broke wide open, but I doubt if LE would utter a peep about it. Maybe that's part of the reason LE thinks he may be a drifter.

No it's not. I don't think this is a major thing but it's the correct tweet and response

View attachment 112498

[video=twitter;840266538011787264]https://twitter.com/ISPPeru/status/840266538011787264[/video]

JMO, I take the tweet as saying the particular LE guy is headed back to help at the Delphi headquarters and perhaps he will be helping with an arrest very soon.

Everybody. jmo.
Im in my 30's and it was a trend to wear a hoodie under a jacket when I was a teen. I DO however find it strange that he would be wearing that when the weather wasn't too bad out that day, judging by what Abby was wearing. Perhaps the layers do signify that he was a transient or homeless person. Layering to keep warm during the night time.

Iirc, Yep, that was posted yesterday or the day before. A few times when some posters did not read every single post ( understandable that many people have real lives and not know) so they may not know and have to catch up with the rest of us.

ETA thanks Skibs. That is one of them! there are a few more that put it all into perspective what they are meaning in their mantra of "today is the day". :moo:

I agree the problem is: When somebody miss interprets something from social media it spreads like wildfire and people start to take it as fact......:truce:

There's a reason, I suspect, why LE specifically mentioned the dufflebag, moo.

On one occasion they said duffle bag on another they said backpack, specifically asking did you see someone throwing one away or see one sitting someplace. I took that to mean it is typical for the perpetrator of this kind of homicide to use and later discard, but it may have been that one of the victims had one that is now missing.

JMO, I take the tweet as saying the particular LE guy is headed back to help at the Delphi headquarters and perhaps he will be helping with an arrest very soon.

He is the Public Information Officer. Not an investigator.

There's a reason, I suspect, why LE specifically mentioned the dufflebag, moo.

I agree also...there has to be a reason they asked.... they asked anyone if they saw someone hitchhiking....I believe he's not from around there and is a drifter...that's the reason for all the billboards, etc

Suggesting that there will be an arrest made today.

ETA: I understand it just may well be a positive pep talk so to speak.

I think the twitter relates to this:
Having watched the press conference in the school, was it yesterday? The officer said that every day they say 'today's the day' it keeps them buoyed and optimistic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hypothetically speaking....if they do make an arrest today, can we assume/guess/wonder that he is local or somewhat local?

No it's not. I don't think this is a major thing but it's the correct tweet and response

View attachment 112498

[video=twitter;840266538011787264]https://twitter.com/ISPPeru/status/840266538011787264[/video]

Just reacting to the tweet, not your comment, skibaboo. It says "hopefully", which to me just means they are hoping, like we are. Likewise with today's the day. I think it's just optimistic, encouraging. JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can anyone that has been reading these threads everyday remember what thread it was that someone had enhanced the BG shoes?

It says in Libby's obituary that they are the paternal grandparents. I am so confused.

Don't be. Other people are.

Mr. Patty is her step-grandfather. His wife is Libby's Grandmother - her dad's mother. Paternal Grandmother and Paternal Step-Grandfather.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member