IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I took me ten minutes, LOL. Skibaboo did it five, and probably only used her pinky finger to do it too. The tech struggle is real.

Thanks for the link. I see something too, but it's white and a little before the 18:39 mark. Closer to 18:19, or immediately after the screen goes black for a second. I wish I could map this location, it's a little confusing with the helicopter camera moving a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you pause and manually slide, it is much easier to see where it is. Not always, but often. That spinning is brutal!

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

No offense taken! LOL You are spot on. I am in fact, an urbanite and farm equipment stumps me. Are these grain bins empty at any time such that someone could secretly camp out in them? Just wondering if drifters use them as shelter or if that is a 'thing' that farmers contend with occasionally. Or maybe there are filled with rats and squirrels eating the remnants of the grain? I don't know, just wondering why LE is searching near a bin on what looks likes Logan's farm.

Only the owner knows if they are full or not. Any bin should be locked, but some aren't. I wouldn't/couldn't (allergies) hang out in one.

I took me ten minutes, LOL. Skibaboo did it five, and probably only used her pinky finger to do it too. The tech struggle is real.

lulz

I'll give you a hint... case map. It keeps links handy ;)

For anyone interested in reading about the trials and tribulations of LE while on the hunt for child murderer, this is a fascinating account of the heinous murders of the Rogers Family - a mother and her 2 teenage daughters.

It is well worth the read, for any Websleuther.

It gives the perspective from all angles - the family, and what LE had to go through with the mass amount of tips, and how LE used the media to further the case and the tips.

Angels & Demons

On June 4, 1989, the bodies of Jo, Michelle and Christe were found floating in Tampa Bay. This is the story of the murders, their aftermath, and the handful of people who kept faith amid the unthinkable.

rogersbillb-1465938584-48.gif

http://reprints.longform.org/angels-demons

:tyou: for a great read. Was up late reading it as couldn't put it down. I recall the billboard when I was driving through Tampa Bay area one year. I googled the billboard which Patrick Industries gave LE for free of charge as a PSA, but I never knew the story and follow-up until now.

Kudos to the person that came up with the idea of having the handwriting on the billboard, which was THE CLUE that led to his capture and arrest.

Wish there was a billboard with JUST the photo of the BG, as a person has about 3 seconds for a billboard and folks eyes may just go to the girls iykwim. (and a social media screenshot with just his photo...e.g. the abcnews one that is on my FB feed today has only the photo of the girls on the FB feed showing)

RogersBillboard.JPG

ETA: It was ABC not NBC article that came across my FB feed - corrected

Thank you Deltucky and Skibaboo!!

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

How is it possible that no one recognizes this person? I agree with previous posters that LE should release a video that shows his gait. There's got to be a bit more of video or audio they can release to help him get i.d.-ed. This guy needs to be caught!!

attachment.php
attachment.php

Every time, I look at the pixelated pics of BG it is so hard to make out how wide his face and nose is, how wide apart his eyes are or if he is wearing a hood with a hat under it.

Excuse me if I am not very talented artistically, but I tried to shade areas around the outline of his face in order to bring more attention to his features and to show a possible shape and width of his face.

I apologize ahead of time if this is not helpful but, maybe it will help someone recognize BG better. Also, the reason why one of the photos makes it look like he has no hood on and a thick tuft of hair or a misshapen hat on top of his head with no hood on could just be an optical illusion because of the sun and shadows.

Imho, he may have been wearing a big pair of Beats head phones under a hat which may have been covered by a hood which lead the huge beats headphone band to make his hood and hat appear oddly shaped. He may have been pretending to be nonchalantly listening to music in order to not to draw too much attention to himself and seem like he was just a normal person strolling through a park minding his own business and fool people into thinking he was no threat to others.

Brilliant!!!

After much discussion on this subject, this is the first time I have looked at this and it makes sense to me.

I have maintained, IMO, that the is younger than some think. 22-34 years of age.

Thanks for the picture manipulations.

WG

I googled the address. It looks like the house across the street from the silo is for sale. Does anyone know if that house is vacant? I ask because someone in that house may have seen something or found something on their property. Trulia says it's been on the market since Oct of 2016, but Trulia is not always accurate. I hope this is ok to post. MOO
I posted this last night & did not get a response. This is in reference to the search yesterday evening. I am not sleuthing property owners or anything, but am curious if anyone knows if the house across the street is vacant. I just keep praying somebody saw or found something significant that could break this case wide open MOO

Can we focus for a bit on the sweatshirt? It appears to have a hood, pocket(s), WHITE DRAWSTRINGS, and BROWN. There aren't that many brands. People should focus on a brown hoodie! Who has one? Who had one? This is not a common color!!!

How is it possible that no one recognizes this person? I agree with previous posters that LE should release a video that shows his gait. There's got to be a bit more of video or audio they can release to help him get i.d.-ed. This guy needs to be caught!!
MOO I am thinking LE is trying to get through the majority (or all) of the tips before they release anything else. They have said they are hoping they do not have to release anything else.
I agree with you, somebody knows this perp. And I feel like that info is in those tips somewhere, waiting to be investigated.

Brilliant!!!

After much discussion on this subject, this is the first time I have looked at this and it makes sense to me.

I have maintained, IMO, that the is younger than some think. 22-34 years of age.

Thanks for the picture manipulations.

WG

I think he is younger than he seems too, but then I question it because I don't think LE even seem to know or we would have gotten an age range.

Apologies that I have not followed as diligently as I had been but taking time to review, I have had an opinion that we have not really looked into.

For some time I have wondered about LE's and now MP's mention of person or persons responsible for this crime. It's obvious that LE calls BG the "main suspect" who "participated" in this crime. I wonder if their reference to the plausibility of there being more than one person is based on some evidence they will not divulge. I have no problem with that. Often, as I see in many cases, it's what LE does NOT say that turns out to be a key.
The evidence not spoken plainly eventually turns up in affidavits and warrants released after an arrest. Often though, hindsight shows that LE may have been alluding to facts that only someone close to the crime will know and that is the tip they need.
So what may they be saying-but-not-saying. "Persons" it occurred to me could also be accessories before/ after the fact either wittingly or not, IMO

SO... my theory, based on this repeated reference to being open to the possibility of 'persons', is that there could be an accessory. Someone who may have dropped off/ picked up the main suspect.
It has bothered me all along that the cemetery is clogged with LE vehicles after the bodies were found. It's been mentioned many times that evidence could have been obliterated but we don't know that. we don't know if they taped off the cemetery first and did any analysis of the road in there.The family and searchers had likely been in there the night before, sure. But it is still possible that the FBI and the right kind of tracking dogs could have pulled up a tire track that may not be explainable. If it came and went twice between say 1:00 and 5:00?

I know there's no information for this but it is a theory based on known statements.
“I believe if she were able to speak, she would ask people to please, give her the one minute she always asked for, to really study the picture and listen to the audio clip,” Patty said. “Someone out there knows this person or persons.”
Delphi, Indiana teens slain: Liberty German's grandfather says "Both girls were heroes"

Even if they never got any evidence from the cemetery or the private road, someone may remember giving this guy a ride that day, Maybe it was nothing out of the ordinary, but maybe this time he seemed different after.

All IMHO.

:cow:

attachment.php
attachment.php

Every time, I look at the pixelated pics of BG it is so hard to make out how wide his face and nose is, how wide apart his eyes are or if he is wearing a hood with a hat under it.

Excuse me if I am not very talented artistically, but I tried to shade areas around the outline of his face in order to bring more attention to his features and to show a possible shape and width of his face.

I apologize ahead of time if this is not helpful but, maybe it will help someone recognize BG better. Also, the reason why one of the photos makes it look like he has no hood on and a thick tuft of hair or a misshapen hat on top of his head with no hood on could just be an optical illusion because of the sun and shadows.

Imho, he may have been wearing a big pair of Beats head phones under a hat which may have been covered by a hood which lead the huge beats headphone band to make his hood and hat appear oddly shaped. He may have been pretending to be nonchalantly listening to music in order to not to draw too much attention to himself and seem like he was just a normal person strolling through a park minding his own business and fool people into thinking he was no threat to others.

Well done!

I have heard some people take jobs/part time jobs with ride share companies so they can make extra money "go driving" but never turn on their app some days and do other things.... Like cheat on a spouse, just go do leisurely things for themselves or maybe in BG case.... He takes road trips.... It is an amazing alibi.... I live where ride share is very popular and I have heard stories....

Question for Locals:

Is there any hunting whatsoever that goes on in the wooded area surrounding the bridge?

Not limited to:

-turkey
-deer
-squirrel
-beaver
-duck
-pheasant

WG

Is there a link to scanner rewind for the 13th and 14th of February, downstairs or otherwise?

TIA

WG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members