IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[FONT=&quot]In determining the sentence imposed, the court considered the following aggravating circumstances: The defendant has recently violated the conditions of any probation, parole, or pardon granted him. The defendant has a history of criminal activity. [/FONT]

Okay but this is Indiana folks. More often than not petty crime, and even bigger stuff is often overlooked.

There is a reason why NOW. And I'm hoping it's a good one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh its already all over SM and they have him convicted and ready to execute him
Yep it's really sad to me and shows how quickly this spreads. IIm giving myself a timeout so I don't assist.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I'm about ready to jump into my car and head to Delphi to hear any local chatter.

But it's going to be dark soon and truthfully I'm chicken to go by myself.

I may do this Sunday if we have no news

Right!

Something that always bothered me about PO is the fact he was quick to show the reporter the "area"

Maybe he is a cold man but if two girls were found murdered in my land I'm going to be sick and f-ed up seriously.

Even if he is 100% innocent I'm always going to have issue with his interview done so quickly after the murders. Sorry but I found it cold, strange and inappropriate.

And if he had declined interviews, there would be people calling him creepy and secretive. This guy can't win, due to the fact that is was his property alone. I didn't see anything wrong with this man at all. He sounded like a guy just trying to process what had occurred to me.

I can't find anything new on Twitter. Anyone else?

[video=twitter;840703566570500100]https://twitter.com/EmilyWTHR/status/840703566570500100[/video]

Emily Longnecker‏@EmilyWTHR 15m
15 minutes ago

I tell them now if I can't see you you're too far away--Dad on what he tells his kids since the murders of Abby Williams and Libby German

THIS Is the last I am going to post about the subject until we learn more but I would like to point out that authorities, The investigators know how sensitive the situation is and surely they took that into account before making an arrest? Maybe not that this man is in his 70s And the community is on edge and looking for answers. They had to realize Arresting him at this time would cause wild speculation and possibly pose a danger to him.

Oh its already all over SM and they have him convicted and ready to execute him

I am new here, in fact this is the only on-line "anything" I have ever joined, because after lurking during the Hannah Graham case, this community struck me as very different from SM and other forums/chats. I hope it stays that way.

[video=twitter;840703235740557312]https://twitter.com/EmilyWTHR/status/840703235740557312[/video]

Emily Longnecker‏@EmilyWTHR 19m
19 minutes ago

I believe it's going 2b different until we find out who's responsible-Delphi resident on feeling less safe since murders of young girls

[video=twitter;840701134566223873]https://twitter.com/EmilyWTHR/status/840701134566223873[/video]

Emily Longnecker‏@EmilyWTHR 28m
28 minutes ago

Fundraiser at Carroll County restaurant 4 families of Libby German & Abby Williams. Just needed to do something--one man there says.

[video=twitter;840701517384544256]https://twitter.com/EmilyWTHR/status/840701517384544256[/video]

Emily Longnecker‏@EmilyWTHR 27m
27 minutes ago

We want to do what needs to be done for the girls--Restaurant owner holding benefit for Libby German & Abby Williams.

I am new here, in fact this is the only on-line anything I have ever joined, because after lurking during the Hannah Graham case, this community struck as very different from SM and other forums/chats. I hope it stays that way.

we are glad to have you here with us. :)

Not sold that it is "this guy"- the landowner, however I have felt since the start that the voice on the audio is that of an older man. Just have not been able to make sense of that detail. So we wait. It is one thing most of us are well practiced in doing.

Two perps then, one with the voice and one with the photo.

[video=twitter;840701903889657857]https://twitter.com/EmilyWTHR/status/840701903889657857[/video]

Emily Longnecker‏@EmilyWTHR 27m
27 minutes ago

I used to walk the same trails, the same bridge--Jenny Beck, restaurant owner holding benefit today for Abby Williams and Libby German

Does Delphi have cameras on their traffic lights? Also, the body of a 34 year old woman who went missing in February was found in a secluded wooded area in Derry PA, 40 miles from where she was last seen. The body was burned.

THIS Is the last I am going to post about the subject until we learn more but I would like to point out that authorities, The investigators know how sensitive the situation is and surely they took that into account before making an arrest? Maybe not that this man is in his 70s And the community is on edge and looking for answers. They had to realize Arresting him at this time would cause wild speculation and possibly pose a danger to him.

That's what I'm saying! His very life could be endangered now.

I honestly would rather have LE overlooking a minor offense than creating harm to PO. Or they should make a statement to end speculation.?

I think all the men who have had the finger of suspicion pointed at them will also be relieved when the perpetrator is found. Yes we can not say it is the property owner at this time . However we know how the police work sometimes. ...with having to obtain the right substantial evidence. So I am just hoping we are a day closer to finding this perpetrator and justice will prevail.

[FONT=&amp]Indiana winner of $435M Powerball jackpot claims winnings

image001-png_162613.png.cf.jpg
Associated Press Fri, Mar 10 1:29 PM PST

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Hoosier Lottery officials say the winner of last month's $435.3 million Powerball drawing has come forward to claim the winnings. Lottery spokesman Dennis Rosebrough says a Monday news conference will be held in Indianapolis.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/indiana-winner-435m-powerball-jackpot-claims-winnings-212917896.html

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ever since I read that the winning Powerball ticket had been sold in Lafayette, Indiana (about 30 minutes from Delphi) I've been hoping and praying that the winner would use some of that money to boost the reward fund, help Abby's and Libby's families, and help the community heal.

Here's hoping for good news at the press conference on Monday!! (To clarify, this is a press conference for the lottery, not the homicide investigation!) Hopefully the winner is someone with a heart!

[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member