IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You may have missed Part 1 of 2 posts on this breaking subject.

HTH

WG

If I were going to kill 2 young girls, I wouldn't leave their bodies on my property. In fact, i wouldn't leave any body on my property....JMO.

Mr. Logan is not the murderer. We don't need to sleuth him. Time to move on. I'm really starting to feel sorry for this man.

Yep, agreed that LE has cleared him as of this time. And in fact, we are not allowed to sleuth him.

But we ARE allowed to discuss these charges exclusive of any implied relation to the murders, so time to scroll and roll for those who don't wish to participate in that particular discussion, IMO.

I do feel bad that some are talking about him as if he's the murderer. Only his repeat convictions for DWI should be on the table at this time, if even that.

ETA: I say "repeat DWI convictions" because it says he had a prior within the previous 10 years (and was charged with driving while on a suspended license, due to the prior DWI,) on that page:

10/08/2014
Judgment
Judicial Officer:
Fouts, Kurtis
01. 9-30-5-3(a)(1)/FD: Operating a Vehicle with a BAC of .08 or greater
• Plea by Agreement
02. 9-30-5-2(b)/MA: Operating A Vehicle While Intoxicated; Endangering A Person
• Dismissed
03. 9-30-5-1(a)(1)/MC: Operating a Vehicle with a BAC of .08 or More per Blood
• Dismissed
04. 35-44.1-2-3(d)(1)/MA: False Informing
• Dismissed
05. 9-24-19-2/MA: Driving While Suspended (Prior w/in 10 years) [note by GGE- it was on 12/3/2013, case number 08D01-1312-FD-107]
• Dismissed
06. 9-21-8-31/IFC: Failure to Yield Right of Way at Entrance to Through Highway
• Dismissed

Apparently the Monon High Bridge area was kind of a hangout for teens in the Delphi area. I saw it mentioned in several MSM reports, but don't have exact links. Libby and Abby both visited it on several occasions.
Thanks, Seem more likely to be local IMO as this may have been something thathe was building up to. Everything about this leads me to think this may have been a crime of infatuation and when he realized he couldn't have it did the only thing he could and killed her/them. Months/years may have built up his attraction and this and when he figured out they were there on an otherwise quiet day he may have felt pressured to do something. Then the terrifying chain reaction!
Could the flat spotwhere they were found be a hangout for them? When Iwas that age we used to have a secret spot in the woods!

I am so confused. At this YouTube link: https://youtu.be/4yNdRfD23p0
There is this video (2:46 long), captioned: "13WTHR News Developing Story, "Delphi Girls Murdered"
Owner of Property where girls were found speaks out
At 0:18 - Reporter David MacAnally segues into interview with property owner: who speaks beginning at 0:29.

Then, at 1:02 - somebody else is speaking. Who is it? He has blaze orange peeking out from his jacket. He has a different hat on. He has a goatee. Property owner does not have goatee, and is dressed differently (with no blaze orange apparel being worn under his outer jacket). Both have glasses. And, it is not Libby's grandfather either.

I do not know what to make of it.

I thought maybe his son since they talked about the son playing there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am so confused. At this YouTube link: https://youtu.be/4yNdRfD23p0
There is this video (2:46 long), captioned: "13WTHR News Developing Story, "Delphi Girls Murdered"
Owner of Property where girls were found speaks out
At 0:18 - Reporter David MacAnally segues into interview with property owner: who speaks beginning at 0:29.

Then, at 1:02 - somebody else is speaking. Who is it? He has blaze orange peeking out from his jacket. He has a different hat on. He has a goatee. Property owner does not have goatee, and is dressed differently (with no blaze orange apparel being worn under his outer jacket). Both have glasses. And, it is not Libby's grandfather either.

I do not know what to make of it.

Just before the second guy speaks, it says "He [RL] and his friends grieve for the victims ...", so I assume it's his friend.

Mr. Logan is not the murderer. We don't need to sleuth him. Time to move on. I'm really starting to feel sorry for this man.

I went back this evening, when all this news broke, and watched several news spots where Mr. Logan is being interviewed.

In each one he just seems very bewildered.

Property owner being held with NO BOND

attachment.php

https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase...qY3dNREV3TnpFeU1UTXdPakUxTWprd05EVXhObUk9In19

What does the last line mean?

"Warrant or Writ of Attmnt for the Body of a Person issued"

bbm - as in, a deceased person?

I'm sorry but with how thorough / professional / focused LE is on this case I highly doubt they arrest this guy over anything less than a very serious probation violation or to further question him about the case. Just doesn't stand to reason they would create this firestorm - go check the FB pages - unless they absolutely had to.
Yeah. We don't know who the murderer is, or is not. But, I feel like the timing is just really bad for him and not related. JMO.

I'm not prepared to say without any doubt at all that the property owner wasn't involved in some way. I'm wondering how any of you are so sure when we don't actually know anything. Just because he was cleared of murdering them a month ago doesn't mean some new peice of evidence hadn't changed their minds. Surely that's happened before in the history of police work. Someone that was cleared ended up being responsible.

Maybe it's unrelated, and I'm cool not sleuthing him here, but to completely disregard the odd circumstances of his arrest and to flat out say you know without a shadow of a doubt that he's innocent is too rose colored glasses for me.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Hi Nin, so you are saying that the suspended sentence and the suspended license were not simultaneous but consecutive? I thought they were to be applied simultaneously. If not, then it makes sense date-wise as his probation and suspension would have been through in 2016 as GGE said if they were consecutive.

Yes. I think it's 2+2 consecutive. It says right here:

10/08/2014 Sentenced

Judicial Officer:
Fouts, Kurtis

1. 9-30-5-3(a)(1)/FD: Operating a Vehicle with a BAC of .08 or greater
Confinement to Commence: 10/08/2014

Probation

Term: 2 Yr

Suspended: 2 Yr

Consecutive with Prior Sentence: 08D01-1312-FD-107

Comment: 2 YEAR LICENSE SUSPENSION

https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase...qY3dNREV3TnpFeU1UTXdPakUxTWprd05EVXhObUk9In19

OT.. maybe... am I the only one who keeps seeing references to "RL" and thinking it's the disturbing blog-guy and not the property owner at first? weird coincidence!

I did, too .. :blushing:

If I were going to kill someone I sure wouldn't leave their dead bodies laying on MY property. Makes no sense IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, agreed that LE has cleared him as of this time. And in fact, we are not allowed to sleuth him.

But we ARE allowed to discuss these charges exclusive of any implied relation to the murders, so time to scroll and roll for those who don't wish to participate in that particular discussion, IMO.

I do feel bad that some are talking about him as if he's the murderer. Only his repeat convictions for DWI should be on the table at this time, if even that.

ETA: I say "repeat DWI convictions" because it says he had a prior within the previous 10 years (and was charged with driving while on a suspended license, due to the prior DWI,) on that page:

10/08/2014
Judgment
Judicial Officer:
Fouts, Kurtis
01. 9-30-5-3(a)(1)/FD: Operating a Vehicle with a BAC of .08 or greater
• Plea by Agreement
02. 9-30-5-2(b)/MA: Operating A Vehicle While Intoxicated; Endangering A Person
• Dismissed
03. 9-30-5-1(a)(1)/MC: Operating a Vehicle with a BAC of .08 or More per Blood
• Dismissed
04. 35-44.1-2-3(d)(1)/MA: False Informing
• Dismissed
05. 9-24-19-2/MA: Driving While Suspended (Prior w/in 10 years) [note by GGE- it was on 12/3/2013, case number 08D01-1312-FD-107]
• Dismissed
06. 9-21-8-31/IFC: Failure to Yield Right of Way at Entrance to Through Highway
• Dismissed

Hmmm...all but one of those charges were dismissed. IMO he either has a really good attorney on retainer...or he knows people at the prosecutor's office.

I'm sorry but with how thorough / professional / focused LE is on this case I highly doubt they arrest this guy over anything less than a very serious probation violation or to further question him about the case. Just doesn't stand to reason they would create this firestorm - go check the FB pages - unless they absolutely had to.

I was just saying that IMO the TIMING of the arrest is a coincidence and not related to the murders. (Not that he shouldn't be arrested or wouldn't deserve to be, for a violation.) Unfortunate, in the sense that it can appear related to the watching public. It's just my opinion.

LE has stated that during the course of this investigation, there have been arrests unrelated to the murders. LE continued to say that they could not turn a blind eye to the law while investigating. They also said he was cleared.

Three weeks ago, it was possible to look up information in the Delphi newspaper on line in the Superior Court section. If you hit a blue highlighted name in the listing, off to the right there would appear a separate list of every criminal activity to date for that person. Interestingly, I looked up someone and saw at least three separate violations for the same crime, the latest being March 2015. Now, however, that feature has been disabled.

Not drawing any conclusions or speculating...just noting that things change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nat Dru