IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #27

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess we must remember that we are all innocent until proven guilty... least we should all be accused of things and have our reputations ruined...That right is what distinguishes our country from others..

May we never find ourselves in that situation...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also note that it is illegal for NSA or CIA to be surveilling US citizens in the US - that is under FBI's jurisdiction and requires warrants.
Actually, it is illegal to collect on a US citizen anywhere...be it CONUS or abroad.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

“To say we’ve identified a single individual would not be accurate, but we have identified several people of interest,” said Carter, who admitted investigators need to seal off several blind alleys before narrowing their focus in the search for the man in the images and audio Libby captured on her cell phone minutes before she was led to her death.

http://fox59.com/2017/03/13/police-...est-a-month-into-delphi-murder-investigation/

Am I missing something? When was this case blown wide open and how?

I was responding to another post regarding the geocaching logo. The geocaching fanny packs were discovered waaaay back and I wanted to shoot out to the OG dleuthers who made connection but we're unable to pursue this line of thought. About 3 weeks ago.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Google smart TVs and smart phones. You are in for a shock.
I get a lead ball in my tummy Everytime I agree to app terms knowing full well I'm signing my privacy away forever....Yet too addicted to getting it all to stop myself...[emoji15]

Slowing down fast on the threads. I figured this would be at page 60 by now. I'm still not seeing much about the case on MSM either. JMO

Maybe you don't see a logo because there isn't a logo there.

You can't blow up a photo that much an expect to see a clearer image. It's imposeible with a raster (bitmap) picture. Unless someone can provide a link proving otherwise, I won't buy into it. jmo
I don't even think there is a fanny pack there. But I do find the whole theory intriguing, and won't discount it just yet. But I agree, blowing up this image only distorts the heck out of it. Doesn't clarify it at all. Moo.

http://fox59.com/2017/03/13/police-...est-a-month-into-delphi-murder-investigation/

Investigators have served approximately 70 search warrants and subpoenas, some as far away as Peru in Miami County, and checked on the probation status of dozens of sex offenders, "many of whom were cleared as suspects" in the murders based on interviews, alibis or polygraph examinations.

I maybe being picky but the phrase "many of whom were cleared as suspects", makes me wonder if there are some that haven't been cleared.

Also, they made a statement the other day that everyone who has voluntarily taken a polygraph has passed and as someone pointed out all polys are voluntary so why was the term "voluntary" used? It makes me wonder if someone has refused?

Just some thoughts...

Carter expressed frustration that photographs, an audio recording and reward money in excess of $200,000 haven’t brought forth the tip investigators need to make an arrest.

I am getting worried... BG is devious...

Slowing down fast on the threads. I figured this would be at page 60 by now. I'm still not seeing much about the case on MSM either. JMO

Unfortunately we are running out of things to sleuth and there have been no significant developments but we all still care very much that justice is done ASAP for Liberty, Abigail and both their families.

You know, the moon was practically full February 13. Assuming they were unclothed ( based on the reporter's comments on seeing clothes and my belief this was sexual), he surely had to have disguised their bodies somehow. A white body at night lying against brown leaves with an almost full moon is going to almost glow. He could have partially covered them with clothing. He could've tossed leaves over them. Even a small amount of leaf coverage would camouflage them. Blood smears would darken them enough to blend in.

Especially considering they weren't found until midday the next day in broad daylight IMO he must have camouflaged them to some extent, although I admittedly don't have a clear idea of the terrain. It doesn't look like that large of an area, which is what led me to my conclusion.

Is it possible LE is checking cell phones in case the perp(s) recorded the crime? I am sickened to have to even ask that but I am wondering if it's possible there were 2 perps...one recorded while the other did the crime? There are websites (per John Walsh trying to get one site in particular shut down) that these sickos can go onto & share videos/images :( LE saying they are checking peoples cell phone leads me to believe that the perp(s) were connected to the girls via apps or messaging or were secretly stalking them. MODS if this is inappropriate, please delete. Believe me, I do not want this to be the case, but I had to ask. I am just hoping LE finds a traceable link that leads directly to the perp(s). MOO

I realize there may be things on the video they'd rather not make public, but I can't imagine why they couldn't at least show what takes place between the two still images of BG. I would think between those two images the most it would show is him taking steps/walking.

jmo~

Let today be the day! I pray every morning and night that this perp is caught. May a divine hand and hard work guide LE in the direction they need to go in to ensure justice may be served for these girls, their families and the community that has been shaken by this!

I do hope that LE comes out tomorrow with some statement about RL and the probation violation issue and arrest that was discussed so utterly completely for the last two days. Fingers crossed. MOO

I didn't read the last two threads-can you elaborate on this? Was RL arrested for a probation violation?

Maybe you don't see a logo because there isn't a logo there.

You can't blow up a photo that much an expect to see a clearer image. It's imposeible with a raster (bitmap) picture. Unless someone can provide a link proving otherwise, I won't buy into it. jmo

Correct, you cannot just blow up an already enlarged image without also enlarging compression artifacts and noise. I am sure you know. That's why I do not just "blow up" an image. I use photography algorithm programs that basically combine interpolation and re-sampling.
The process is basically like creating a vector format out of any other format and then going back to the original format. During the process the lines are being fine tuned to bring out the details, while not muddying transitions or creating additional artifacts. That's best how I can explain in lay terms.

The already existing artifacts need to be watched, yes. In all applications I did with the logo-like structure on the pouch, I always receive a cross-like design. Not once did I get a questionable result.

That said, I am always eager to learn something new or try something new.

-Nin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member