IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #27

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My dad was a carpenter. Made me question if he could be wearing a construction apron. They come in many different shapes, colors and sizes. Different manufacturers.
For example: http://t.basspro.com/Carhartt-Duck-...531/?hvarAID=shopping_googleproductextensions

attachment.php
I posted that awhile ago...but I think it is more like this one.

http://www.jmcremps.com/Daddys-Helper-Tool-Belt/productinfo/11116/#
attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture+geo.jpg
    Capture+geo.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 650
You know, the moon was practically full February 13. Assuming they were unclothed ( based on the reporter's comments on seeing clothes and my belief this was sexual), he surely had to have disguised their bodies somehow. A white body at night lying against brown leaves with an almost full moon is going to almost glow. He could have partially covered them with clothing. He could've tossed leaves over them. Even a small amount of leaf coverage would camouflage them. Blood smears would darken them enough to blend in.

Especially considering they weren't found until midday the next day in broad daylight IMO he must have camouflaged them to some extent, although I admittedly don't have a clear idea of the terrain. It doesn't look like that large of an area, which is what led me to my conclusion.

I agree that he did something to conceal the bodies. In one of the RL interviews, they were standing at the top of the hill and we were given good views of most of the crime scene. Otoh, maybe it's just really different if you are actually walking the area.

The more I study this crime, the less decided I am about anything except what a monster he is.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Taped Off Crime Scene Area.jpg
    Taped Off Crime Scene Area.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 902
Ask a question, how to search people's criminal record in a certain county? For ex in carrol county?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slightly OT, but not... people discussing terms and conditions, and privacy, etc... reminded me that one more instance of people often not reading Terms and Conditions is when posting on websites... many/most websites have verbiage that asserts that all posts become the property of that website, but people still get posessive over their posts ... and no I'm not talking about here, people are generally lovely here even in the most intense of threads, with only a few exceptions.

But I've seen on another board where, about five years ago there was a big case and a lot of newcomers were all posting left and right and some posters who had been there since day one were getting all upset that many threads in, new people were posting "their" ideas that they'd posted previously... an admin came in and changed a lot of rules and got rid of a TON of members after one particularly outspoken poster said it was because a small group of "board elders" feared these new people would phone in their ideas as their own tip and get a reward for it, which caused a lot of arguing and upset on the board... well, they were quickly reminded by admins that not only should they have already called it in themselves if they felt that strongly about it, but they also shouldn't have posted it publicly if they really felt it was a legit tip for LE, and in addition, it was pointed out to them that the terms and conditions of the website they'd agreed to upon becoming members clearly stated that all posts become the property of the website, so any claim they might have originally had to said tip and any associated reward money was already forfeited as soon as they chose to post it there instead of call it into LE.

So yeah, a lot of times Terms and Conditions are things that people might even want to revisit from time to time, becacuse stuff that they notice the first time around, they might see differently when they read it under different circumstances, or they might notice new things that they hadn't picked up on the first time. I know that when I revisited the unabridged rules and conditions here the other day I came across a couple of things that I'd forgotten about, which I was glad to have clarified.

JMO and sorry for possibly going OT..

Correct, you cannot just blow up an already enlarged image without also enlarging compression artifacts and noise. I am sure you know. That's why I do not just "blow up" an image. I use photography algorithm programs that basically combine interpolation and re-sampling.
The process is basically like creating a vector format out of any other format and then going back to the original format. During the process the lines are being fine tuned to bring out the details, while not muddying transitions or creating additional artifacts. That's best how I can explain in lay terms.

The already existing artifacts need to be watched, yes. In all applications I did with the logo-like structure on the pouch, I always receive a cross-like design. Not once did I get a questionable result.

That said, I am always eager to learn something new or try something new.

-Nin

Nin, I first came across your work on the Missy Bevers thread and it's quite fascinating.

I know you have posted about the shoes and watch on the perp but have you found anything else I may have missed?

And for anyone who thinks what he is wearing doesn't matter at this point, this exercise in fine tuning images helps (IMO) to train sleuthing eyes what to look for--whether on the perp here or in general.

Am I missing something? When was this case blown wide open and how?

Your question was posed to Ninj9... but another poster was the person DeDee that said such, and Ninja9 was responding to her FYI.

I think it was just a "way of speaking" for kudos and agreement with NIN, nothing more. NIN has a history and way of getting stuff done that no one else can get approved for posting or ??? is her message? :dunno:, but the OP is the one to ask.

Some folks, myself included, talk in exclamatories. We would be perhaps the worst people for interviews as others don't see the emotion, and take the post as a fact.

:moo:

:tyou: And, a mighty fine opinion you do possess, NIN. Bravo! :loveyou:

Thank you for blowing this case wide open while I was online. I am humbled yet my faith fills me with gladness. Maybe the nightmares won't haunt tonight.

Liberty and Abigail thank you, and so do I. The truth will be told. They deserve for the world to know what BG is capable of doing to young girls.

This case was "blown wide open" with this same exact fanny pack theory. Not sure why it's only ok now, however alot of really good sleuths did this work and credit should go to them as well. Otherwise it's just not fair. JMO IMO MOO.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Personally I think the Monon high bridge needs to close even without this terrible tragedy it is a huge safety concern being in a poor state condition wise. If you can't get across a bridge safely in an emergency you shouldn't be able to get across it at all. There are no railings either so it could be the scene of a tragic accident at some point.

Technically / legally speaking, is the Monon high bridge really part of the trial? I was thinking that it was right off of it?

ETA: Agree with you about closing it as it is REALLY a safety hazard and liability :moo:

I don't want this to be perceived as sleuthing RL so big disclaimer...but in looking at the previously posted video here of RL: http://cbs4indy.com/2017/02/16/property-owner-talks-about-discovery-of-missing-delphi-teens-bodies/ the attire RL is wearing is the sort of "getup" I see when I look at the BG picture -- hoodie under jacket w/ camo cap. I am not saying these are the same clothes, only saying that IMO this clothing configuration is what I've always assumed BG was wearing vs. some of the other clothing item(s) mentioned.

Do you remember when you were little and you had that one neighbor that always yelled at you if you walked in their yard or your ball accidentally rolled in it. We had a neighbor growing up that would put a damper on all our street kickball games when the ball went in her yard. As an adult I imagine when she passed away they found at least 30 mush balls and kick balls in her basement tucked away in a corner. Makes me wonder if the girls were exploring and ended up on private property and words were exchanged. Maybe property owner was fed up with having this happen all the time and followed them to the bridge and the girls looked up and noticed him and became alarmed. Took video so they could show their parents what this guy looked like who was screaming at them. Just trying to think of another angle.......

I don't want this to be perceived as sleuthing RL so big disclaimer...but in looking at the previously posted video here of RL: http://cbs4indy.com/2017/02/16/property-owner-talks-about-discovery-of-missing-delphi-teens-bodies/ the attire RL is wearing is the sort of "getup" I see when I look at the BG picture -- hoodie under jacket w/ camo cap. I am not saying these are the same clothes, only saying that IMO this clothing configuration is what I've always assumed BG was wearing vs. some of the other clothing item(s) mentioned.

Agreed that it seems this type of outfit is very common among people in the area, as well as many outside the area. I'm in upstate NY and my husband does snowplowing, firewood, all sorts of outdoors work, and dresses like BG.

Carter expressed frustration that photographs, an audio recording and reward money in excess of $200,000 haven’t brought forth the tip investigators need to make an arrest.

I am getting worried... BG is devious...

If Carter is frustrated then it's high time that he release the video of the guy actually walking on that bridge. Seriously, how is that going to hinder the case? Maybe there is no video of him ON the bridge, maybe those are just pictures she took otherwise it does not make since to "withhold" that info from the public. Maybe she used the video function only after he got closer to them or was already in control of them. Who knows. Are they concerned about the girls voices/state of mind which can be heard audibly? Then mute the sound but release the small portion of video of him walking. It may be the very thing that brings in the right tip.

Talk about frustrated, I'm frustrated with ISP. It has been a month and it seems they are no closer today than they were Feb. 14th. If they continue to protect the case by withholding then I think it will turn into a cold case.

:(

Sent from my KFFOWI using Tapatalk

Has the property owner been released from jail?

My assumption is that you could drive through Delphi right now and half the town would be dressed very similar, I'm not sure you can acurately make that type of claim against the PO/RL simply based on what he is wearing in the interview......MOO

This clothing configuration is what a huge amount of the men in that area (and elsewhere) wear in cold weather. We've seen picture after picture after picture of people wearing the same type of thing and posts galore about how men in people's acquaintance dress just like that all the time.

1.) Maybe this is the only snapshot or video of his face. I'd think if there were more - even what LE isn't showing/telling us - they would have a better view of his face. So perhaps LE hasn't actually seen his full face in footage either. I feel if they had a full on shot of his face, they would have more to work with by now.

2.) The comment about the 13,000 tips is disheartening. Something is prompting them to feel that nothing provided will help find this .

Has the property owner been released from jail?

No, the property owner (or PO), RL, was arrested without bond. His court date will be a week from today. No bond means he will be held in jail until his court date, at which point the judge can choose to let him continue on probation, or put him in jail for the entire duration of the sentence which was previously suspended in lieu of probation.

If whatever he was put on probation for carried a 2 year jail sentence, for example, but the judge gave him an opportunity to do probation for 2 years instead, then at this point the judge can choose to say "you squandered this opportunity and now you get to do the original 2 years in jail".

This is only an example.

My family member is living this situation as we speak so my information is not conjecture, but based on experience, albeit in a different state, FWIW.

RL does not fit the 25-45 age bracket ...

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

The news organization that published this is Fox59. That is the one which has already had two errors/misleading articles/headlines which I have posted about previously :moo: , and one which LE was quoted that the producer at Fox59 talked with LE and apologized, and LE had to put out they were not quoting correctly.

For me at least, this is strike #3, Fox59 you are out.... for me giving credibility to your journalism. :moo: <--- =My Own Opinion.

Usually, local channels are the go to for good journalism and correct information vs. "pick up and rehash and salacious headline" papers/sites that we all take with a grain of salt iykwim.

http://fox59.com/2017/03/13/police-continue-investigation-of-several-people-of-interest-a-month-into-delphi-murder-investigation/

"Libby gave investigators their best clue, a photograph of a white male, between the ages of 25-45, in a blue winter jacket, dressed in jeans and a brown hat."

Above quote in article... I don't really believe that Fox59 has this scoop of age and hat by LE. Until, at least, until another MSM says it (without quoting as DailyMail may do) or LE releases this information.

:moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member