IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, the girls did not see the perp doing something that he retaliated against. He saw them doing something - being innocent young teenagers enjoying a day out. I honestly believe he knew they were going to be there. He's local, IMO.

I use a laptop, and only have the spacebar problem. Somebody in a previous thread said that disabling a program (I don't know which) fixes that issue.

Javascript.I've had mine disabled since Matt and Sweat escaped from the upstate NY prison at least. I posted about it in the tech area back then I think... dunno.. anyway yeah, hope that helps.

Can you look up Geocaching users? I had never even heard of Geocaching until the discussions here. I guess I am getting OLD!! :p
Just a note and I'm sure mods will be keeping an eye out, But it is against TOA to go sleuthing Geocaching users and discussing it here. This is what got the topic banned before. People were posting pictures of users and comparing them to the perp. I am going to instead focus on trying to find a fanny pack that has the same logo on it that we can match to BG.

“My son, when he was a kid, he and his buddies had a place in here all the time,” Logan explained. “When he was born, that was a different time though.”

Respectfully, Mr. Logan stated they "played".

[video=youtube;WC_YUvEkWJM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WC_YUvEkWJM[/video]

Can you look up Geocaching users? I had never even heard of Geocaching until the discussions here. I guess I am getting OLD!! :p

Yes you can, but unless something has changed and I missed it, I don't believe we are allowed to bring that discussion here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is hard for me to believe that BG was not picked up on retail or commercial video cameras that morning. He went somewhere. He bought some supplies or provisions. He likely wouldn't have guessed that his photo would have been captured by his prey.

While identifying the suspect from the photo might be difficult; if you knew this guy you could recognize him by the photo. I keep thinking someone knows him. He is identifiable. So what gives?

IMO possible scenario is BG's approach was to let the girls know they were trespassing on private property and they knew better........(.his lies start here) with false empathy... I know you girls have not done any damage but.... the landowner had past problems with trespassers leaving trash around and gates open / other bs damage the grouchy landowner has called the sheriff.........but I don't want you two to get into trouble........ unless we get off this bridge asap, you two will be having a face to face talk with a deputy in about 15 minutes............you don't have time to walk back across........I can show you a short cut and a place to cross the creek without getting your feet wet......

this is all MOO but could be a way to get the girls to the place where they were found with less resistance.

Discouraging post. Sounds like unless someone walks into the police station with a confession this case is going nowhere.

Or until he kills again (and maybe again) people can eventually link him to this case.

I keep accidentally following people on the tapatalk app. Sorry :)

OT: every time I reply to a comment, I start following the person. You're not alone!

Didn't get a chance to check in much today but was really hoping for an update. Continuing to hope and pray for answers and justice.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

That happens to me also. [emoji23]

The default setting is that it will follow anyone you reply to and I think it also has a setting to follow anyone whose post you thank. You can go in and change it so it doesn't do that.

But silencers aren't really silent from what I know.

Not even close to silent. Hollywood fantasy.

[video=youtube;OfNFbpkOgqA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfNFbpkOgqA[/video]

[video=youtube;goHE2Upbydo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goHE2Upbydo[/video]

Not even close to silent. Hollywood fantasy.

[video=youtube;OfNFbpkOgqA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfNFbpkOgqA[/video]

[video=youtube;goHE2Upbydo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goHE2Upbydo[/video]

Thanks! I am not familiar with gun at all. But in the second video, I feel both are not that loud, even the un- muffled one. Is that just me?

Chamber of commerce officials said the changes have to come quickly. Since the incident, there’s been a trail attendance spike.

“We have to figure out a way to take back our trails, and to let people know that they’re going to be safe,” Leahy said. “That they can come here and enjoy not only the trails, but the beautiful downtown.”

In the meantime, deputies are patrolling the trails. Until upgrades are made, they urge users to be cautious.

“Simply have a cell handy, and call 911,” Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby said. “Call our office, and that way we can have our deputies respond.”

As for the investigation, deputies had nothing new to add Monday. However, following a news conference with German’s grandfather last week, Sheriff Leazenby said the phone lines lit up.

“There has been an increase in tips and leads,” Sheriff Leazenby said. “At this point, I’m so confident, as sheriff of this county, that we will resolve this. Obviously I can’t give a time on that, but I’m still confident.”

http://wishtv.com/2017/03/13/delphi-trail-task-force-explores-ways-to-make-paths-safer/

I know on some forums, a list of initials that go along with names of people that are involved in a case has been created. The list is usually one of the first post in each thread. I realize some cases do not need such a list because there are not a lot of people involved. I did look but did not see a list of initials/names of people involved in this case. I jump in and out of this case, more in then out and I have missed who BGis. If the name that goes with the initials cannot be posted for public can someone please send me an email. This is driving me nuttier then I already am. Thanks!

QUESTION: What would most of you do if you are in another State (or even Indiana) and you see someone that looks like or hear someone who sounds like the pic or audio that we have all focused on for 4 weeks? I would try to snap a photo without the person seeing (cause I always have my phone) and if possible also get a plate number IF POSSIBLE and I would immediately call local police and THEN that tip line.

I think in this case, BG is short for Bridge Guy....
I know on some forums, a list of initials that go along with names of people that are involved in a case has been created. The list is usually one of the first post in each thread. I realize some cases do not need such a list because there are not a lot of people involved. I did look but did not see a list of initials/names of people involved in this case. I jump in and out of this case, more in then out and I have missed who BGis. If the name that goes with the initials cannot be posted for public can someone please send me an email. This is driving me nuttier then I already am. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper