IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw someone that resembled BG here in Texas. Apparently was down here due to his work. I wish I wouldve taken his picture, he was visiting the er. He had wounds that looked older on his hands, but I dont know if that was just from his work or not. Ugh.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

IMO, I'd call it in. Not intended to be legal advise.

Well my son came home from San Diego he was on a Navy Ship for two months can't tell you what he was doing for the government but I am going to ask a few thing about these little girls... He's taking me to eat on way home from airport so... I will catch up later and show him some of these posts..

Hope an arrest is made before i get back...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marine Corps mom here. Hugs to you and thank your son for his service.

Hello,

I have been lurking for about a week now and have now registered. I found this site watching Brainscratch as this is how I found out about this horrendous crime. I live in Canada. I too, feel that LE (took me a while to figure out what that meant!) has nothing. The fact that they have scaled back in personnel is telling.

I read, many threads ago that perhaps is was a hitman. Although, far-fetched, I too had that thought run across my mind. I feel that they were targeted. That BG came there equipped to do some business.

Welcome to the Nuthouse!!! We're glad you joined!!!

I keep accidentally following people on the tapatalk app. Sorry :)

Me too. Everytime I go to reply to a quote!!! Actually just did it right now as I am replying to you.

Makes me wonder who I am following?(runs off to check)

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

The default setting is that it will follow anyone you reply to and I think it also has a setting to follow anyone whose post you thank. You can go in and change it so it doesn't do that.
On Tapatalk? Cause that's where I'm having trouble.

IMO, I'd call it in. Not intended to be legal advise.
I will, he looked about late 30's early 40's. Strawberry blond hair, fuzzy facial hair with a mustache... jeans were light blue. I memorized his face. I dont know exactly where he was from, but I know he wasnt from Texas.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Me too. Everytime I go to reply to a quote!!! Actually just did it right now as I am replying to you.

Makes me wonder who I am following?(runs off to check)

I'm the one that freaked out cause I accidentally followed a creep on Facebook when I was sleuthing a few days ago. Ugh. No need to worry about me. Haha

That was likely a huge suppressor made for rifles, not a small one for pistols. I could be wrong. I'm a gun owner, not an expert.

It's in the barrel. Baffles. Not attached/screwed on the end.

Not even close to silent. Hollywood fantasy.

[video=youtube;OfNFbpkOgqA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfNFbpkOgqA[/video]

[video=youtube;goHE2Upbydo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goHE2Upbydo[/video]
Awesome YouTube demonstration. Seems to just remove some echo. Making it sound flatter like a cracker. I can't find the words. But plenty loud all the same.

Chamber of commerce officials said the changes have to come quickly. Since the incident, there’s been a trail attendance spike.

In the meantime, deputies are patrolling the trails. Until upgrades are made, they urge users to be cautious.

“Simply have a cell handy, and call 911,” Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby said. “Call our office, and that way we can have our deputies respond.”

http://wishtv.com/2017/03/13/delphi-trail-task-force-explores-ways-to-make-paths-safer/

liltexans, I snipped your article. I think the Sheriff is being a bit naive here. The girls had a cell phone, took a photo, recorded a voice, and still lost their lives. It's not quite as simple as Leazenby purposes.

liltexans, I snipped your article. I think the Sheriff is being a bit naive here. The girls had a cell phone, took a photo, recorded a voice, and still lost their lives. It's not quite as simple as Leazenby purposes.

But what else is there to do?

From taking a long hard look at the BG picture and watching a youtube video where someone changed color hues around the picture I think the BG is wearing a black shirt with a picture of a white skull with black eyes on it.

I've read from numerous sources that the BG pics were still photos from a longer video. I've also read that they may have been Instagram photos that were unsent. Another possibility is the Galaxy SOS feature. If you feel threatened you hit the volume button three times. It automatically records your GPS location, starts to record both audio and photo's in whatever direction the phone is pointed. It also has the capability of sending the GPS location, photos and audio to your emergency contact, if you have one listed.

My Galaxy 7S Edge has this feature. It works quite well. Last week hubby and I were taking a walk and I put my phone in the pocket of my jacket. The pocket was a little tight and when I tried to remove the phone, I must've inadvertently pressed the power button three times, which activated the SOS feature.

My emergency contact (hubby) - who was standing right next to me - was immediately alerted. He received the following:

* a photo of the inside of my pocket (front facing camera)
* a photo of his, um...nether regions (rear facing camera)
* a 5 second audio clip of me saying "(expletive)! How do I turn this off?"

A little OT but I thought we could use the levity.

Just wanted to than NIN for the awesome graphics on the first page or so of this thread. I attached a sample instead of reply with quote to avoid blowing up the page with a repeat of all the images. I wish I had your graphics skills. Agree or disagree with the geocache theory, the presentation was top notch. :websleuther:

attachment.php

Attachments

• poi geo caching symbol marked.jpg
    poi geo caching symbol marked.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 515

German had the presence of mind to hit record on her phone and because of that, police were not only able to release still frames of the suspect but an audio clip too.

“She did it. She did it, and one day I’m going to thank her,” said Carter.

But first, police need your help identifying the person or persons who did this to Libby and Abby. The recording was longer than what has been released.

Police won’t release anymore to protect the integrity of the investigation,
but they’ve seen the video and likely won’t be able to stop thinking about it.

“Imagine what that must be like, it’s generally and very likely will be one of the last things these ladies and gentleman see for the rest of their lives

before they go to sleep
said Carter.

It has taken me several attempts to locate this quote from LE and I finally found the news transcript and the actual video where LEO Carter makes this statement.

I am hoping that this will help to put to rest the debate about the statement, "stuff of nightmares" comes from. No, LE did not say it but I surmise it came from a news cast probably paraphrasing the statement above.

Several threads ago I tried to address it as I remembered distinctly those exact words but could not back it up with a quote or video.

I saw that the subject came back up again towards the end of the last thread so tonight I thought I would go back and try once again and Voila! I found it. I feel so relieved! It has been bugging me because I knew I had watched the interview where LEO Carter made that statement.

It, again, gives us, perhaps, an understanding of why more audio is not being released. It is the "stuff of nightmares..."

[video]http://wlfi.com/2017/02/22/delphi-teen-records-suspect-before-her-death-police-hope-it-leads-to-arrest/[/video]

The part of the video where the officer speaks these words starts at around 1:25. HTH

Let's keep discussing what to do please. I FEEL SO STRONGLY this is in the public's hands. Don't feel bad making a call!!! He is not going to have on ANY OF THAT CLOTHING!! Look at his thigh size, his walk, stature, the nose looks big, PLEASE. Have a plan, stay cool and catch him!

But what else is there to do?

Go places like the bridge and trails in larger groups? Two young girls weren't a match for BG. I doubt he'd have messed with four. But they couldn't have known that. Now we do. :(

On Tapatalk? Cause that's where I'm having trouble.

Yes on Tapatalk. In the settings it has an auto follow tab that has different settings. You can change them there [emoji4]

Javascript.I've had mine disabled since Matt and Sweat escaped from the upstate NY prison at least. I posted about it in the tech area back then I think... dunno.. anyway yeah, hope that helps.

Thankyou thankyou Thankyou! Five minutes without a refresh so far, you have restored my sanity
Now if April would just have that baby giraffe.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay