IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. Could he spot them on the bridge from this area?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IDK but I would say its plausible he could have, lots of trees on the south side of bridge. But with no leaves on the trees, I think you could possibly see somebody on the bridge. MOO

[BBM & Cows added by me!]

I agree, Reggie.
I see, also, how you worked into your post not only a reference to this being just your own opinion, but also included more than one COW! (for emphasis)

That leaves absolutely NO room for criticism!! (Now, how the he** do you think we're going to spend the rest of the night here without having a newbie to rake over the coals!)

Welcome to the Forum! We're glad to have you here with us!:welcome6:

Thank you, and thanks to all the posters who devote so much of their time, in an interest of seeing wrongs set right.

I'm happy to be here.

This may very well be reporters taking liberties....but I find it VERY interesting that at 1:26 in the video/article I linked below that the reporter states that the voice from the phone IS the man in the photo: "authorities confirming to abc news that that voice belonged to the man seen in this still image".

This is the first I have heard of anyone confirming that the voice and then man were one in the same. I lean towards the "one perp" idea, but I do recall a lot of posts regarding the fact that LE was NOT linking the voice to the man indefinitely and leaving room for a possible accomplice. Anyone else think this is legitimate, or poor reporting from abc?

http://abcnews.go.com/US/shaken-dou...orries-killer-evade-justice/story?id=46019975

There are two new reports today -- voice is BG and rechecking alibis.

Beth posted the voice news reports (link above).

LOOK!

Someone posted this link earlier to a story about a man in Indiana that was arrested just yesterday!

http://wane.com/2017/03/15/feds-28k...ed*-images-found-on-fort-wayne-mans-computer/

Go to the article, scroll down just a little and look HARD.

My apologies to the original poster of this link, I went back through all the pages on this thread and couldn't find it. It is very, very late for me here in France so I must leave it there.

Please look at this article but I know we cannot talk about it here. But OH MY!

The one thing that sticks out to me in the article is this.

[FONT=&amp]When the agents arrived, [/FONT][he] reportedly ran to his second-floor bedroom and barricaded himself in[FONT=&amp], according to court documents.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]A negotiator told Boerger they were at the home on a child *advertiser censored* investigation, and [he] reportedly told the agent “[/FONT][FONT=&amp]that it was bad and he was going to go to jail[/FONT][FONT=&amp],”[/FONT]

Maybe he was expecting it to be for something else? Makes one wonder.

I think they have him in custody already. :(

If this is true, I am happy. If it is who my gut says the veiled LE comments are regarding......I feel terribly sad and shocked. :(

But it's not about me. ❤
What? Can you explain further?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Thanks for your response.

As far as looking friendly, I don't think he was trying to gain their trust. Of course, we can only imaging the interaction (if any) on the bridge based on the two pictures.

If they saw something (which is entirely possible but is not what I believe happened), I think it related to drugs and not a robbery attempt (no victim coming forward).

What do you think they saw that caused them to be killed yet a phone with evidence left behind?

The above is my opinion only.
LE has not said that they have the physical phone

attachment.php

Nice Job Indy.

You too were not surprised. :)

If police asked me where I was or what I did a month (or even a week) ago I wouldn't have any clue. I could check my calendar and try to figure it out, but there's no way I would be able to account for every minute of any specific day. Some people may have inadvertently "lied" because they simply didn't remember correctly. Others may have made up an alibi because they thought the truth ("I sat at home and watched TV by myself") would make them look suspicious. Others may have lied because they were up to no good, but unrelated to the murders. Lots of people on probation, lots of people into drugs, etc. and LE announced they're arresting people on unrelated matters. Everyone knows the public is desperate for an arrest in the murder. If I didn't have a good alibi I'd probably make one up too just to get LE and SM off my back.
I don't think I'd make an alibi up.

But I would be hard pressed to account for my exact actions outside of working hours. I do some things on a regular basis, but other blocks of my day are freeform enough that it would be tough to account for my time.

That said, if I had a criminal past, I'd annotate my activities so that I could account for my time should LE ask.

The above is just my opinion.

This guy did not go back up the hill and cross that bridge again, that's for sure. He knows the area well and got out without retracing his steps. His jeans and boots got muddy and he ditched them somewhere. He likely cleaned the interior of his vehicle too. Phone it in. JMO MOO

That's a great observation.

BG had to get himself out of the recovery location without walking over the bridge.

Something to think about for sure.

LOOK!

Someone posted this link earlier to a story about a man in Indiana that was arrested just yesterday!

http://wane.com/2017/03/15/feds-28k...ed*-images-found-on-fort-wayne-mans-computer/

My apologies to the original poster of this link, I went back through all the pages on this thread and couldn't find it. It is very, very late for me here in France so I must leave it there.

I agree, it sounds like a possibility. I have wondered, with the interest in photography, it they were there to "meet" a photographer who lured them there for other reasons. Just my Opinion though. :)

NOT EVERYONE LIES!! There are VERY healthy and educated ways to get through this life WITHOUT LYING! Liars are usually good hiders... Hiders are usually shady as an elm tree... Sorry if I am offending anyone. TWO BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN WERE MURDERED. If someone lied to LE, they are disgusting.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LOOK!

������.... whoa!!!

I also believe that from the pixelated image of bg and the sound clip...
That he is in his mid 50's, possibly older.

I'm wondering about the hiking trail. Has it been reopened?
Are people out there trapsing around the crime scene?

I agree, it sounds like a possibility. I have wondered, with the interest in photography, it they were there to "meet" a photographer who lured them there for other reasons. Just my Opinion though. :)

I never even thought of that...

This has been discussed many times and there is belief both ways.

I base my belief on LE stating that the audio and video came from Libby's phone. If these came from somewhere else, it would have been better stated that the audio and video were taken by Libby's phone and the alternative source could be stated.

From the words of LE, it seems reasonable to believe.

The above is my opinion only.

Audio and video originated "from" her phone.

Jmo, we will only see FBI profile after the fact, if at all, and probably only if the perp matches it.

If someone was busy beating his wife, or holding up the 7-11...he or she is going to lie to police. It happens. I would guess they are dealing with a bunch of imperfect citizens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en