IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If police asked me where I was or what I did a month (or even a week) ago I wouldn't have any clue. I could check my calendar and try to figure it out, but there's no way I would be able to account for every minute of any specific day. Some people may have inadvertently "lied" because they simply didn't remember correctly. Others may have made up an alibi because they thought the truth ("I sat at home and watched TV by myself") would make them look suspicious. Others may have lied because they were up to no good, but unrelated to the murders. Lots of people on probation, lots of people into drugs, etc. and LE announced they're arresting people on unrelated matters. Everyone knows the public is desperate for an arrest in the murder. If I didn't have a good alibi I'd probably make one up too just to get LE and SM off my back.

The Delphi area locals would indeed remember what they did Feb 13th due to a double murder of to young girls/children
took place in their town, or close by, that day.

Can somebody post a link to the scanner thread please, I can't find it and there is something I want to go back and check....:thinking:

What? Can you explain further?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Sorry, no.

Just my gut opinion, and totally MOO.

If you go back and read the latest LE statement, it IMO speaks volumes.

But I am only speculating and interpreting......FWIW

The Delphi area locals would indeed remember what they did Feb 13th due to a double murder of to young girls/children
took place in their town, or close by, that day.

I hope police will keep or CCTV videos so that once they caught the guy, in retrospect, they could see, aha, this is the vehicle we saw on the video! Something like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Combine this nugget with what they said the other day that they had probably already talked to the suspect (or said something like that). MOO that they might be still connecting the dots but are real close.

“We’re going deeper with alibis that are provided,” Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby said. “Part of the reason … we have learned of people who have lied to us on the alibi.”

This may very well be reporters taking liberties....but I find it VERY interesting that at 1:26 in the video/article I linked below that the reporter states that the voice from the phone IS the man in the photo: "authorities confirming to abc news that that voice belonged to the man seen in this still image".

This is the first I have heard of anyone confirming that the voice and then man were one in the same. I lean towards the "one perp" idea, but I do recall a lot of posts regarding the fact that LE was NOT linking the voice to the man indefinitely and leaving room for a possible accomplice. Anyone else think this is legitimate, or poor reporting from abc?

http://abcnews.go.com/US/shaken-dou...orries-killer-evade-justice/story?id=46019975

I thinks it's legitimate. I'm sure they ruled out another suspect by the audio.

All we can do is hope they have him and can keep him off the streets for good.

DELPHI, Ind. — Some of the alibis given to police investigating Liberty German and Abigail Williams' killings turned out to be less than truthful.“We’re going deeper with alibis that are provided,” Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby said. “Part of the reason … we have learned of people who have lied to us on the alibi.”That doesn't make them suspects, per se, Indiana State Police Sgt. Kim Riley said, but it does mean that police want to find out the truth — whatever that might be."They’re seeing that maybe there are some discrepancies going on," Riley said about rechecking the alibis.“It’s just making sure we don’t miss something.”

Uh huh. Now, think of this. Who would give LE a false alibi (or if you want to be nice - an alibi that didn't check out) when they are asking questions in the investigation of 2 murdered children?

Shutthefrontdoor.

JHMO.

If they got pushed off bridge wouldn't someone have heard them scream?

I'm not implying that they got pushed off. I'm just saying there is a photo that I saw that could show BG below the bridge. Maybe he's looking for a cache?

Great find.

IF the report is true that it is BG's voice I wonder why LE didn't say this before.

Thank you!! I was realllly excited to stumble across it...but I too wonder if it's true. I think abc tends to be pretty reputable but then again I take just about everything with a heavy dose of salt ;)

Uh huh. Now, think of this. Who would give LE a false alibi (or if you want to be nice - an alibi that didn't check out) when they are asking questions in the investigation of 2 murdered children?

Shutthefrontdoor.

JHMO.

And the back door, too. :(

Just want to make a comment about the photo of the suspect. The police have stated that the photo is a 'still' from a video... now, what's bugging me is the fcat that they can't show off the whole video. Take into account that;

- The suspect is, at the very least, in his 40's.
- The bridge is relatively tough to walk on.
- The suspect is a good 10-15, possibly even 20 yards away from where the girls are.

My question is, what on earth could have been recorded in the 2-4 seconds after that 'still'?? A 2-4 second clip could make a major difference.

He could have pulled a gun, knife or taser out in that amount of time.

Shutthefrontdoor.

JHMO.

I can see how someone who had already been in trouble with the law would make something up showing that they were completely out of the area when it happened - even if they truly had nothing to do with it - because they might think it will appease the cops and they'll be left alone. Not a smart thing to do, but some of them might have thought they would be able to pull one over on the cops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay