IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #29

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is another railroad bridge on Deer Creek west of this bridge before it joins the Wabash river.

Hi, I know about that one but I couldn't make it line up properly and I cannot see power lines but I will have a look again.

IMO this guy woke up on the 13th with one intent: control, power, pedophilic sexual assault and murder. It excited him. He WILL do this again (if he hasn't already) and again until he is firmly locked up (and puhleeeeze throwaway the key).

I don't understand what that first photograph has to do with this case? Anyone know?

Do you have a link for the first photograph so at least we can know what bridge that is in the photograph?

Are you talking about the one of Abby fishing? I think that people just found it interesting as it puts Abby and possibly Libby near where they were found, which left some to think that maybe they'd been scoped out earlier by BG. Knowing that could help to theorize whether or not he planned to attack them in particular.

Turns out that they were found around the bend but not that far from what could be the spot in that pic.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 3D38DBD600000578-4224810-image-a-109_1487111739551.jpg
    3D38DBD600000578-4224810-image-a-109_1487111739551.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 893
This excellent video posted by Julie Melvin on March 5 gives an idea of what it's like to walk across the bridge (she posted multiple videos)...
She also estimated it takes about 5-6 minutes to walk across the entire bridge.

Suggest reading the comments too.

https://youtu.be/NJopmUgnMAc

5 minutes to walk across. What might have happened between 2:07 and 2:30?

Question about locating charges filed against an individual....I'm aware of the Indiana site to look up past/current cases https://public.courts.in.gov

What about federal charges, where can those be located? Interested in finding out what the charges are against the fellow arrested in Ft Wayne. He has no current charges shown on the Indiana case file website.

http://wane.com/2017/03/15/feds-28k...ed*-images-found-on-fort-wayne-mans-computer/

IMO this guy woke up on the 13th with one intent: control, power, pedophilic sexual assault and murder. It excited him. He WILL do this again (if he hasn't already) and again until he is firmly locked up (and puhleeeeze throwaway the key).

I agree and I think the more that this is in the public eye and he feels as if he is getting away with it the more the chance is he will feel confident (for want of a better word) of doing it again. That in itself scares the bejesus out of me :(

Was the bin itself searched or just the area around it?

I am sorry to take so long to reply, just coming back after some chores. If no one has yet answered (I am still behind... again), I really don't know if inside the bin was checked. I would assume so, but there has been nothing I have seen that confirms this. Sorry I am not more helpful.

Hi, I know about that one but I couldn't make it line up properly and I cannot see power lines but I will have a look again.

The more I have studied, I tend to agree with Websight that the photo of Abigail catching the fish is with the Monon bridge most likely in the back ground. There arn't too many bridges in indiana that are similar in height as that bridge. I think the power lines might just be hard to pick out bc of their height and all the trees....MOO

Hi Skib! Yes, I remember the poster and I was looking for a high bridge like Monon as the picture of Abby shows a high RR-type bridge behind her. The bridge you are showing me is much lower:

attachment.php
attachment.php

So I discounted it. I don't know how long ago the WSer worked in the area but the only train bridge like the Monon that goes over the Wabash in the area (that I can see) was torn down in the 90's. So I had nothing else to go on. Thoughts??

There are also no arch supports under the pictured bridge with Abby fishing.

Maybe if #1nana shows up they might remember if they saw power lines in the area of that bridge.

read this and thank this post:

the rules: Social media - facebook, twitter, etc.

yesterday a number of posts discussing a rumor were removed because they violated tos. Today members have started discussing this same rumor.

If you do not understand the above i have bolded in red, contact a moderator or admin. otherwise, the very next member who chooses to ignore this rule will face a temporary or permanent loss of posting privileges.

bump bump bump!!!

Although I think one man could take control of two young teens, I am leaning toward there being more than one perp.

MOO ..

BG already had Abby. Libby was told to wait for them, she was quite a distance away. She snuck her phone out and videotaped him, hence the fuzzy pictures. He didn't see her because of the distance and the fact he was focused also on the bridge and Abby.

LE previously made comments, as well as Petty that those girls stuck together. I think he used the girls love of each other to keep them " in line"

This could be the twist.. one could have survived..,

Again.. IMHO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is another railroad bridge on Deer Creek west of this bridge before it joins the Wabash river.

I don't think it is that bridge either.

railbridge.PNG

This is the other rail bridge, taken from the Octoberfest video previously posted in these threads.

[video=youtube;zkZ9CvSX2o8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkZ9CvSX2o8&t=424s[/video]

I would like to personally verify if the location Abby was fishing is close to where the bodies were found. If I can I will then add it to the case map because it may be part of the puzzle and that is what the case map is for.

MOO ..

BG already had Abby. Libby was told to wait for them, she was quite a distance away. She snuck her phone out and videotaped him, hence the fuzzy pictures. He didn't see her because of the distance and the fact he was focused also on the bridge and Abby.

LE previously made comments, as well as Petty that those girls stuck together. I think he used the girls love of each other to keep them " in line"

This could be the twist.. one could have survived..,

Again.. IMHO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RBBM

That would account for the 2 dates of death. That would make this all that much more heartbreaking.

IMO, he has a connection to Delphi, knew the kids were off school, and knew that these girls in particular would be there.
Exactly, that was my point. I was responding to another poster that implied that the connection was the fact that Fort Wayne and Delphi are in the same state.

I'm with ya.

MOO

Are you talking about the one of Abby fishing? I think that people just found it interesting as it puts Abby and possibly Libby near where they were found, which left some to think that maybe they'd been scoped out earlier by BG. Knowing that could help to theorize whether or not he planned to attack them in particular.

Turns out that they were found around the bend but not that far from what could be the spot in that pic.

attachment.php

Just trying to keep up. It appears the fishing photo of Abby came from FB originally, although I remember seeing it in at least one MSM article too. Are we sure it was taken in Delphi, either on Deer Creek or the Wabash? It could be from a vacation somewhere else in Indiana or in another state. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Required