IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've read this sentiment and understand where everyone is coming from when you say this, however I try to remember that this is a small town. Its likey some of these officers are aquatinted with the girls families in some way.

A Crime like this is virtually unheard of. I think to these officers, finding two best friends of the tender ages of 13 and 14, dead and discarded in the woods like trash, clothes or unclothed would certainly be the stuff of nightmares to them. It didn't have to be particularly gruesome. It's JMO of course.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I agree but the state level LE who don't live there seemed to be equally upset.

Every few days I take a break hoping that when I return they will have caught BG or have more info. Over a month now, hoping this person is caught soon.

Man arrested on murder, arson charges after body found burned in southern Indiana
Posted 8:57 AM, March 15, 2017, by FOX59 Web, Updated at 09:06AM, March 15, 2017

CREEPY SIMILARITY

How is this similar?

Man arrested on murder, arson charges after body found burned in southern Indiana
Posted 8:57 AM, March 15, 2017, by FOX59 Web, Updated at 09:06AM, March 15, 2017

CREEPY SIMILARITY

How is this similar in any way?

Or worse. LE was so upset and held back tears. I think it was so utterly horrific and something they had never encountered before. Just my opinion. And, like I said, 6000 billboards says a lot.

I agree. Their faces told volumes. The snippets of comments from LE and MSM like "the stuff of nightmares" or "last thing they see before they go to bed" is telling, IMO (tons of links about this on previous pages). I think this could be part of the "twist" that LE referred to...IMO

Going off a local that posted on here yesterday (I think) that Abby is not fishing Deer Creek but is fishing the Wabash River

Bridge over the Wabash river, with power lines going over the water near to the bridge. Is this the spot she was fishing?

attachment.php
attachment.php

Streetview

Hi Skib! Yes, I remember the poster and I was looking for a high bridge like Monon as the picture of Abby shows a high RR-type bridge behind her. The bridge you are showing me is much lower:

attachment.php
attachment.php

So I discounted it. I don't know how long ago the WSer worked in the area but the only train bridge like the Monon that goes over the Wabash in the area (that I can see) was torn down in the 90's. So I had nothing else to go on. Thoughts??

Attachments

• 21200489.jpg
    21200489.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 629
  • 3D38DBD600000578-4224810-image-a-109_1487111739551.jpg
    3D38DBD600000578-4224810-image-a-109_1487111739551.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 616
Saw something on FB group about a suspicious person in Remington, IN approaching a young girl then turning away when she took her phone out. There's a poor quality pic of the guy and apparently a lot of police / FBI in the area.

Any other update on this? I can't find any newslinks yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know it's possible BG walked from the north side of the bridge to the south, but it's also possible he came onto the bridge from the south, walked by the girls, looked down the bridge to see if the coast was clear, and then doubled back. Thoughts?

I have recently been thinking the same thing. And when he walked by the girls' the first time he may have made a strange comment or been acting strangely (like talking to himself). Something like that which put at least, Libby, on edge and made her feel uncomfortable enough that when she saw him again, this time walking toward them on the bridge she decided to capture him on video. She was probably going to tell her grandfather or other family members about this guy.

Hi Skib! Yes, I remember the poster and I was looking for a high bridge like Monon as the picture of Abby shows a high RR-type bridge behind her. The bridge you are showing me is much lower:

attachment.php
attachment.php

So I discounted it. I don't know how long ago the WSer worked in the area but the only train bridge like the Monon that goes over the Wabash in the area (that I can see) was torn down in the 90's. So I had nothing else to go on. Thoughts??

I agree. I didn't get as far as looking for pics of the bridge, had to go out.

*goes on a power line hunt. It does look like the monon high bridge, I've always thought that.

Someone earlier noticed the lines in the pic and we were trying to find them on a map; trying to figure out where the fishing pic was taken. Is the bridge in the background the Monon High Bridge being the question.
There is another railroad bridge on Deer Creek west of this bridge before it joins the Wabash river.

I agree. Their faces told volumes. The snippets of comments from LE and MSM like "the stuff of nightmares" or "last thing they see before they go to bed" is telling, IMO (tons of links about this on previous pages). I think this could be part of the "twist" that LE referred to...IMO

I don't understand what that first photograph has to do with this case? Anyone know?

Do you have a link for the first photograph so at least we can know what bridge that is in the photograph?

I don't think this was a catfish situation. He may have known them or seen them on SM, he may even be related in some way (IMO), but regardless, I don't think the girls knew him. I think that Libby saw something he was doing, or saw something he had on his person and her hackles went up. I think she recorded him for that reason. I think Abby was just in front of him on the bridge and he likely grabbed her first and then Libby. IMO it was immediately at the end of the bridge that he said g "down the hill." I too think it escalated in a serious way at that point.

Well, let's hope our BG can't afford a "Dream Team" [emoji6]

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Often a dream team will work pro bono or cheaper. Jimmy Voyles comes to mind.. he is brilliant .

I think LE knows who did this.. now they are establishing the facts and evidence to make sure there is no doubt in court.

MOO the motive isn't so cut and dried.. no previously arrested SO, nothing to say that this person should ever be suspected.. but something hidden that has been going on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am hoping that the reason for no more official updates is because they have a good idea who they are looking for. Operative word being hoping.

Still, every day despite how small the action feels I set off across the wastelands that are google for something we havent sleuthed, or something we have missed or something thats so obvious we have discounted it.

I know some people don't really GET the idea of this website. But it is possible that one of us will find that clue, that tip that will bring justice to these girls.

Thats my hope anyway and leads me back over and over.

As always, Moo.

Is there a mainstream media link to the drawing of BG mentioned a few posts back?

BBM Bumping from earlier for those who might have missed.

This is another big story from yesterday, IMHO. First time MSM has said LE confirmed voice belongs to Bridge Guy.

Very interesting they have now determined this. I think they know who he is now and have interviewed him and recorded his voice and it has taken time for the lab experts to make a voice recognition match but they have done that. They have even busted his alibi but are still analyzing other key pieces of evidence to tie him to it. Then maybe also in reinterviewing people they are trying to get someone to testify against him. Like I said last night, I think the ones close to him are like a family clan or gang that cover for each other no matter what.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member