Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
can you provide the link to the blog you referenced? thank you

It's been referenced in earlier threads & is off limits. The only reason I'm replying is to try & minimise the number of calls flooding into the tipline about the same thing.

IMO, the reason Libby did not call 911 was because she didn't have time nor opportunity to do so.

Agreed...consider spotty cell service, and just how long a 911 call can actually take to ring through and get to someone who can actually help...add to that any fear /shock she was experiencing. I was only a few years younger than the girls when I was faced with a terrifying situation where the course of action would have been to call 911, and I couldn't remember the number let alone access my facilities much at all as I was screaming and in shock. All I could do was call the one number I could access in my terrified little brain - a neighbor. Sadly it was too late to help by the time anyone came...but I say all of this as an example of the fact that we never can anticipate how we will function (or not) under cases of severe duress. Liberty may have done what came most naturally to her in that moment, she might not have had time, poor service. And IMO I'm not so sure an attempted 911 call would have saved her either considering how fast this seemed to go...she may never have had the time to hit the numbers and have the call ring through before BG was upon them.

If he meant the perp I think he would have said "...like A deer", not "like deer."
I don't think they should have written it at all really. Disrespectful if true, dispicacle to say if false..and if it were to the perp,he definitely should have made that clearer !

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Disclaimer - All of my following comments are my opinion only and should not, in any way be confused with being factual.

I have theory of a possible scenario. Please share your thoughts, alternative theories, poke holes in mine, etc...

Here goes... So the girls are out hiking and taking pictures and video. From a distance, the unsub notices them and is not happy about where they are. Maybe he has noticed them, or others, in the past and just does'nt think they should be where they are. Or maybe they are doing something that the unsub is not happy with. (Imagine, if you will, of the crotchety old man who yells at the kids to "stay off my lawn".) The unsub is "fed up" with seeing them or others where he believes they should not be or doing what he believes they should not be doing so he decides he needs to confront them and eventually catches up with them at the Monon bridge where he is captured (in the background) on video from the girls' cell phone. Once the unsub catches up with them and confronts them. He may have forced them back to where he thought they shouldn't have been or what they shouldn't have done to "make his point". Sometime during this encounter, one or both of the girls respond in a way that causes the unsub's anger to escalate. Eventually, he loses control and attacks and kills one of them. Then, he realizes what he has done and decides the only way to avoid being identified is to kill the other girl too.

My opinion is sex is big part of motivation. Not something's the girls did angered him. He may hates girls for years but his crime this time was not triggered by what the girl did. He is fully prepared from that pic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's not how I interpreted it.

Considering the commenter's name I don't either. Seems like a description of the scene, not wishes for the perp.

That said, we have no reason to think he knows any more about the condition of the bodies than we do. MOO

English is not my first language so I might be completely wrong. Yesterday when I saw the comment, my interpretation was that the person was wishing those awful things to the perp as he/they comited a horrible crime. Like 'I wish who did this would be ... ... ... ...... like deer' for this horrible crime.

I totally agree with you. Read it the same way.

If he murdered one girl and kept the other alive then I do think this was a sexual assault.

BBM Bumping from earlier for those who might have missed.

This is another big story from yesterday, IMHO. First time MSM has said LE confirmed voice belongs to Bridge Guy.

And it's about time. I think LE finally figured out how confusing this was to the public.

I don't think they should have written it at all really. Disrespectful if true, dispicacle to say if false..and if it were to the perp,he definitely should have made that clearer !

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Fortunately or unfortunately - however you want to look at it - the Internet allows free speech.

The city the man live is not far from Delphi, both in IN.

I live in Indiana, Delphi isn't all that close to Fort Wayne, in the scheme of things - 2 hour drive. The trail the girls were found on was not well known out of the immediate area. I live 30 min. away and had never heard of it. So my question is does he have some connection to Delphi that would explain how he knew about the trail, and knew that kids were out of school that day. JMO

IMHO - Men should be like Kleenex, soft, strong and disposable.... Ms. White best quote of the movie lol

I still laugh so hard I cry during the scenes where they are running all over the mansion trying to keep up with Tim curry.

I live in Indiana, Delphi isn't all that close to Fort Wayne, in the scheme of things - 2 hour drive. The trail the girls were found on was not well known out of the immediate area. I live 30 min. away and had never heard of it. So my question is does he have some connection to Delphi that would explain how he knew about the trail, and knew that kids were out of school that day. JMO

IMO, he has a connection to Delphi, knew the kids were off school, and knew that these girls in particular would be there.

I still laugh so hard I cry during the scenes where they are running all over the mansion trying to keep up with Tim curry.

I never saw the movie. Sounds like a good thing to watch this weekend.

I never saw the movie. Sounds like a good thing to watch this weekend.

It is a must see... watched it so much as a kid that I have the entire movie memorized line for line.... not sure if Im bragging about that or admitting that I had a really sad childhood lol ;)

I can't remember if ever posted these shoes that I thought looked like BG's. just in case, here they are:

All of the pictures came from http://www.google.com with an image search for black hunting boots and black work boots.

cef23b2def98a4fe504f5526ac826f4d.jpg
2c035064a5f9169caa64f5d5fa40ebd1.jpg
bbff961c2c0b15c9487c0789aabcd1f1.jpg

I hope that the footprints that led to the girls discovery were distinctive enough to match tread to a size and make of shoe/boot. It's been done before. Sometimes if they're lucky they can tell if a person has a peculiar instep even.

So many questions

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

If he murdered one girl and kept the other alive then I do think this was a sexual assault.

This was absolutely an abduction for the purpose of sexual assault - the very same thing happened with Elizabeth and Lyric in Evansdale Iowa. It's very likely that they were both dead within 2 hours of abduction.

( should probably add that this is my very strong opinion )

I hope that the footprints that led to the girls discovery were distinctive enough to match tread to a size and make of shoe/boot. It's been done before. Sometimes if they're lucky they can tell if a person has a peculiar instep even.

So many questions

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

If all they have are shoe prints, then he'll get off like oj wearing size 12 bruno magli's . Jmo

I wish we had more information on the shoe prints. I'd like to know how many.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop