IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think someone will spot him in public and identify him based on the picture alone. Perhaps after hearing the voice also, they may be suspicious enough to place a tip. Otherwise, I think the hope is that someone is close enough and willing to identify him.

I agree that the jacket could very well be hiding things. Speculation is that there is a gun and possibly other items.

I think he was there looking for a female or females and I have started to lean in the direction that he was looking for at least one of these girls.

What do you think he was looking for?

The above is my opinion only.

I agree it will be hard to identify him from the photo even if you sort of know him. And I think it will take someone who knows him a bit to identify him because I think his clan, those close to him won't. So LE needs to release some other basic descriptive information. Height, they should be able to see the color of his mustache and goatee, they should know if he's wearing a biker gang t shirt with a skull. We can all see he's got a gun under his jacket, some experts can probably tell what caliber, maybe even what model, not that it would be part of a public description. Does he have shorter brown hair or are we not seeing his hair. I've seen them produce drawings that have various hair, to help identify him if he has shaved his head or bleached his hair or wears a pony tail. All to trigger recognition.
I sort of hope they do not release a fuller description because I prefer to think they already have the tip to his identity and they just haven't finished investigating him.

Does anyone know grayhuze?
I wonder if he could show us approximately where Abby was in the fishing photo, in relation to the bridge and crime scene.

I will FB him.. and it's Gray Hughes[emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another thread and not a shred of something new.

I am not from the US. Is this a common thing for LE to keep their cards close to their chest?

I believe it was late last week I came across a picture online that highlighted what they believed to be a person standing behind a tree at the bottom of the bridge. I cannot speak to the authenticity of the picture but it was erie to see. I don't have a copy of the picture but confident it can be found online. It's hard to put a puzzle together without all the pieces which is the reason I'm sharing. "What if" BG did have an accomplice and when he said "go down the hill" he wasn't speaking to the girls at all, what if he was talking to his accomplice? Is there any reason to believe the BG didn't push them off the bridge and then hollar down to his accomplice "go, go-on, down the hill? Not trying to steer us in the wrong direction, just thought it might help to include another perspective.

This guy did not go back up the hill and cross that bridge again, that's for sure. He knows the area well and got out without retracing his steps. His jeans and boots got muddy and he ditched them somewhere. He likely cleaned the interior of his vehicle too. Phone it in. JMO MOO

As far as the phones are concerned; It has been stated that Abby did not have a cellphone though I never saw the link. There is of course no mention of one. MP stated that the girls were there to take photos. Photography is listed as one of Abby's hobbies. So did she have a camera with her?

With that line of thinking, Libby likely took many more photos, some of which might not have been uploaded. LE may be keeping this info or else they do not have possession of her phone.

I am surprised that there are not more photos. And what a field day WS would have with any.

JMO, MOO

No one, or at least no one who has come forward, saw a car; no one saw him walking, yet we know he did one or the other.

My opinion is he walked to and from the area. The homes within walking distance are key. A visitor, a friend, a house sitter, or a resident.

This monster didn't parachute in or materialize out of thin air. Someone saw him that day although right now they would say no, they only saw their neighbor, or a friend or their son. They would say that because that is what they believe to be true.

JMO

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

If the monster is local (from Delphi) think they would have had him already IMO that picture was good enough for anyone who knows him to recognise him.
These types of crimes rarely happen in isolation. The killer would already be on police radar. History of petty crime, theft, possible prior sexual assaults or flashing perhaps. After reading all the threads I think it's likely to be someone who knows the area, however.

I don't recall that LE definitively said where they were dropped off. Does anyone know for sure?

THIS ⬆️!!! That is something that is so important and I don't understand the secrecy of this fact. Why would LE not state where the drop off location was? Ok, they don't want to state WHO dropped them off...perfectly fine but WHERE is majorly important. 🐮

I have asked this before but no one answered. I was wondering, Does Delphi/the surrounding area have cameras above their traffic lights?

Ignore if already posted:

Cpt. David Bursten‏ @dbursten 20h20 hours ago
@Lixen123 - media reports connecting Ronald Logan to #DelphiMurders are FALSE. Probation Violation; no connection to murder investigation

Ignore if already posted:

Cpt. David Bursten‏ @dbursten 20h20 hours ago
@Lixen123 - media reports connecting Ronald Logan to #DelphiMurders are FALSE. Probation Violation; no connection to murder investigation

I don't know if it was posted already or not, but I didn't see it, so thanks.

What happened to the profile of the suspect that was supposed to be developed?

Does anyone know grayhuze?
I wonder if he could show us approximately where Abby was in the fishing photo, in relation to the bridge and crime scene.

Perhaps you can PM and ask him. That's a good question!

ETA: I see someone has already agreed to PM grayhuze. Thank you :).

I'm at work but still searching when I can. I don't think it was arika. I don't remember a name being mentioned. I just remember thinking thank god she didn't go that day or we may have had 3 victims. Jmo

It came from a comment in Libby's Instagram. I can't see it but NancyDrew007 posted it in WS way back when.

I don't recall that LE definitively said where they were dropped off. Does anyone know for sure?

The very first news reports said that the girls were dropped off at the north end. The links might even be on page one - I don't have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nat Dru