IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A student hand built and donated a wooden table and bench for the reception area of the investigation headquarters, where the word "hope" hangs on the wall next to Abby and Libby's picture.

Even with reductions in manpower, police say there were still more than 70 investigators in Wednesday morning's briefing, waiting to be sent out to track down the person or person who killed the teenagers.

Investigators are getting about 200 new tips a day. They are searching for that one tip that connects them to their prime suspect, the unidentified man in that all-too-familiar - but fuzzy - photo.

http://www.wthr.com/article/investigators-still-working-hard-as-officers-pull-off-from-delphi-case

Many Blessings to the child who built the table and bench and donated them for the reception area. I hope he is found soon so the children of Delphi can feel safe again...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OT: Is there a thread or place that discusses the crime/mysteries that people on WS have helped solve?

No one, or at least no one who has come forward, saw a car; no one saw him walking, yet we know he did one or the other.

My opinion is he walked to and from the area. The homes within walking distance are key. A visitor, a friend, a house sitter, or a resident.

This monster didn't parachute in or materialize out of thin air. Someone saw him that day although right now they would say no, they only saw their neighbor, or a friend or their son. They would say that because that is what they believe to be true.

JMO

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

~~BBM~~

I agree.

I hardly think it is likely they saw something that the perpetrator was doing and so he decided to kill them. I really doubt it. I think it is one sick evil man and he did not need a reason ..

Agreed. I respectfully can not imagine that this was a man doing a drug deal, or that the girls saw something that they shouldn't have which triggered the killing. There is just no way, IMO.

Snipped by me. We don't know for sure that the phone was left behind. Video and audio was recovered from it. It could have very well come from the cloud or a device that was sync'd with it.

This has been discussed many times and there is belief both ways.

I base my belief on LE stating that the audio and video came from Libby's phone. If these came from somewhere else, it would have been better stated that the audio and video were taken by Libby's phone and the alternative source could be stated.

From the words of LE, it seems reasonable to believe.

The above is my opinion only.

No one, or at least no one who has come forward, saw a car; no one saw him walking, yet we know he did one or the other.My opinion is he walked to and from the area. The homes within walking distance are key. A visitor, a friend, a house sitter, or a resident.This monster didn't parachute in or materialize out of thin air. Someone saw him that day although right now they would say no, they only saw their neighbor, or a friend or their son. They would say that because that is what they believe to be true.JMO Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk
I think he had a car and parked it at the cemetery.

I want him found. Someone DOES know him, LE was really asking the public to think about behaviors, changes, appearance, sleep etc because IMO they feel this might be the only way to find him. I pray LE is interviewing and watching the people around possible suspects, the guilt might get to the friends/family or even change THEIR patterns and set off red flags.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm sure every man in that town is afraid to get a haircut .
That description is so generic. Could be anyone.

This has been discussed many times and there is belief both ways.I base my belief on LE stating that the audio and video came from Libby's phone. If these came from somewhere else, it would have been better stated that the audio and video were taken by Libby's phone and the alternative source could be stated.From the words of LE, it seems reasonable to believe.The above is my opinion only.
They speak the way they do for a reason. They aren't going to come right out and say what happened. But, you are right: it could be the way you think.

Someone on the last thread posted a map with directions from AW's house to the south end of the bridge. It was 0.8 miles on N265W. I always assumed they came in from the northeast but if this is the house, then perhaps they were dropped off at the southern end of the bridge off of N265W, which appears to be a back road. Is this not possible?

Hmm. That is a new theory. If they were dropped off at 1 and had only made it to crossing the creek at 2:07 then they did something more, hiked the nature trail or went back and forth across the bridge, stopped for lots more pictures. Or perhaps they were dropped off on the road and started on the SE end. Need to review the early reports.

Someone on the last thread posted a map with directions from AW's house to the south end of the bridge. It was 0.8 miles on N265W. I always assumed they came in from the northeast but if this is the house, then perhaps they were dropped off at the southern end of the bridge off of N265W, which appears to be a back road. Is this not possible?

I as well wondered that. Knowing now that she was very familiar with area, (off the trail). The other thing i looked on maps is that the abandoned railroad is across the field that is cut of the crop the was there, i wondered if as i have said (possibly) he came up from the south, walking that RR bed he could have seen them before they saw him. Jmo

Hmm. That is a new theory. If they were dropped off at 1 and had only made it to crossing the creek at 2:07 then they did something more, hiked the nature trail or went back and forth across the bridge, stopped for lots more pictures. Or perhaps they were dropped off on the road and started on the SE end. Need to review the early reports.
I don't recall that LE definitively said where they were dropped off. Does anyone know for sure?

from last thread:
WebSight
user-offline.png

Join DateFeb 2017Posts192​

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Elley Mae
Looking at this photo again, t appears to me that Abby is standing right of the area they were found. If i am seeing the bridhe correctly the arear they found is down the left of her just out of sight of the bridge. Wonder if that area was a place the girls went to often? Jmo

Elley Mae, I think you are onto something. It does appear at first look that this is close to where the girls were found. See, this is why I am not that good of a sleuther - I only noticed that it was the bridge in the background but did not connect any dots, doh!​

Elly Mae, were you using the pic of Abby fishing for this conclusion? OMG, I cannot believe we did not connect her fishing spot to where they were found. They may have walked down there, to a familiar area, while on their "hike". Do we know for sure they were dropped off on the north side? Could they have been on the south side all this time? Perhaps dropped off at the cemetary area and walked down from there.

This is an amazing find.

Drug deal,

The gun makes me think this man was not after girls he met online

Crime in parks is common.
Haven for hidden secrets.

I think the motive was the girls and I have said the reason time and time again...

Not a drug deal, not a robbery, just a sick animal predatory instinct and an attraction to young girls...

Death Penalty coming up...

Then HELL

I think the motive was the girls and I have said the reason time and time again...Not a drug deal, not a robbery, just a sick animal predatory instinct and an attraction to young girls...Death Penalty coming up...Then HELLSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No. It will be "hell" before death because inmates hate baby killers...unless they are baby killers themselves.

They speak the way they do for a reason. They aren't going to come right out and say what happened. But, you are right: it could be the way you think.

Yes, we can hear the same thing and interpret if differently.

I don't see any evidence that the audio and video did not come from her phone rather than a synced device or location. Instead, I hear LE clearly stating how they obtained it.

We are just thinking differently on this one.

I appreciate the discussion.

The above is my opinion only.

No. It will be "hell" before death because inmates hate baby killers...unless they are baby killers themselves.

They are protected on death row my sisters murderer was on death row...

They are protected on death row my sisters murderer was on death row... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Does Indiana have the death penalty? I should have already checked into that...

I don't recall that LE definitively said where they were dropped off. Does anyone know for sure?

If I remember correctly from the very beginning msm had maps showing they were dropped off at the trail head and I believe they stated it as well. But I wouldn't necessarily call that definitive proof as I don't believe LE ever stated it. It's possible LE told MSM this directly, but who is really to say. All MOO
https://s.yimg.com/lo/api/res/1.2/B...8-4234836-image-a-53_1487358085545.jpg.cf.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member