IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's talk about Nancy Grace who I believe may be involved/helping based on her comments several weeks ago. She looked into the camera and said she was going to see about a killing in Indiana and she said to the killer of Abby and Libby.... "You are a dead man walking"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Let's not talk about Nancy Grace lol. (jk, but I can't stand her)

I'm firmly believe no one knows that dude in the photo.
From the pic the face is not recognizable as a face it's a blurr
His clothes hide his body type.
That jacket looks like it's hiding more than a gun.

And for me that is a GUN.

I don't think he was there looking for girls.

This quote is from my late friend, Foxfire:
"The American public, analogous to a security camera across the landscape, is law enforcement's most valuable investigative resource..'When will they ever learn"?

It is important to keep most information close to the vest in an investigation, I get that but I hope the danger of not informing the public is weighed against the need of not informing us.
I think that if they do not know who did this,
people should be reminded to be vigilant, careful watchful of their kids. A very real danger exists as long as this person(s) are free.

Let's talk about Nancy Grace who I believe may be involved/helping based on her comments several weeks ago. She looked into the camera and said she was going to see about a killing in Indiana and she said to the killer of Abby and Libby.... "You are a dead man walking"

I'm not a big cable tv watcher so I have no idea if Nancy Grace is still providing steady coverage on this (does anyone else know?), but IMO that's the kind of exposure this case needs to keep it on the front burner. If LE don't have anything worthy of a press conference, the focus will rapidly disappear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I concur

Interesting! If I may ask, what do you think was he looking for?

What do you think he was there for?

[video=twitter;842105378225696768]https://twitter.com/VanwykWTHR/status/842105378225696768[/video]

Rich Van Wyk‏@VanwykWTHR 34m
34 minutes ago

Fewer police are looking for the man suspected of killing #delphigirls Libby & Abby. I'll explain why @ 5 #wthr
Can someone give us the cliff notes version of this broadcast, please? I live in the Louisville area and no longer have access to Indy stations. Thanks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

This quote is from my late friend, Foxfire:
"The American public, analogous to a security camera across the landscape, is law enforcement's most valuable investigative resource..'When will they ever learn"?

It is important to keep most information close to the vest in an investigation, I get that but I hope the danger of not informing the public is weighed against the need of not informing us.
I think that if they do not know who did this, people should be reminded to be vigilant, careful watchful of their kids. A very real danger exists as long as this person(s) are free.
:goodpost:

[video=twitter;842118501280145410]https://twitter.com/VanwykWTHR/status/842118501280145410[/video]

Rich Van Wyk‏@VanwykWTHR 2m
2 minutes ago

Hope prevails Police say they are making progress in their search for Libby & Abby's killer. The community supports investigators #wthr

Nancy Grace gets her story ideas from Websleuths. I have seen her take maps and other stuff that generated on here from other cases. Sharing is great but JMO, she needs to start the theories on her own.......

I don't think someone will spot him in public and identify him based on the picture alone. Perhaps after hearing the voice also, they may be suspicious enough to place a tip. Otherwise, I think the hope is that someone is close enough and willing to identify him.

I agree that the jacket could very well be hiding things. Speculation is that there is a gun and possibly other items.

I think he was there looking for a female or females and I have started to lean in the direction that he was looking for at least one of these girls.

What do you think he was looking for?

The above is my opinion only.

Can someone give us the cliff notes version of this broadcast, please? I live in the Louisville area and no longer have access to Indy stations. Thanks!

Just misleading hype for a story.

It was the lead story and it just stated that some of the investigators had to return to their regular job/duty. That they could no longer stay. But that there was still 70-80 persons at the briefing this morning.

Everything is continuing as it has been though.

Just misleading hype for a story.

It was the lead story and it just stated that some of the investigators had to return to their regular job/duty. That they could no longer stay. But that there was still 70-80 persons at the briefing this morning.
Ok, thanks man! Appreciate it.

I always assumed that they were holding out with higher-res images / video of BG. It's looking more and more like what they've shown the public is the best that they have.

It's mind boggling that they have pictures and possibly video of the suspect, yet nobody recognizes him. Hope they eventually catch this sob.

Has the possible car in the original snapchat photo been discussed ? Just seen this info on another site. Not sure whats allowed and whats not.

I concur

Interesting! If I may ask, what do you think was he looking for?

This man seems menacing to me.
Just his body language. Hand in the pocket looking down all covered up.
He was after them.

Was he meeting persons there to rob someone.
Sell drugs.
I still think these little girls saw him doing something and he came after them.
But that's JMO

rocket posted http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Delphi-13-Feb-2017-28&p=13231378#post13231378
Ok, guys. The hunt is on to see if someone can find reference to a girl claiming she was going to go along with Abby and Libby.

I am about three pages behind and the thread closed as I was typing. Bringing this over .... have you found the info yet? The only friend I remember speaking about their friendship was Arika. Nothing about planning to go with them on the trails, though.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/shaken-dou...orries-killer-evade-justice/story?id=46019975

Has the possible car in the original snapchat photo been discussed ? Just seen this info on another site. Not sure whats allowed and whats not.

i missed all this from being sick.... Do i dig deeper or is it rumors?

The case of the Rogers family, which has been linked here several times throughout these threads, ( Thanks guys!) certainly has interesting parallels to this case.

I remember reading it years ago, but I read it again the other night, and here are some things that stuck out in my mind, as I read. very, very interesting read, by the way: http://reprints.longform.org/angels-demons

The Rogers case had multiple victims, three women, (Mom and her two teen daughters). This lead to LE suspecting there was possibly more than one perp, when in fact, there was ONLY one.

People who were Innocent of this crime were strongly suspected publicly, even after LE cleared them, and that threw off leads/tips to the real killer. The girls were enjoying a vacation, when they asked for directions to the Days Inn, and the perp provided that assistance, totally RANDOM encounter. This perp lived locally and stalked the AREA as opposed to specific women. He was `preying on tourists to the sunshine state.

This was the first murder case which employed the use of billboards, (they depicted a handwriting sample, which ultimately proved to be the perps undoing).

The perp escalated quickly once he had the three women isolated on his boat. He left little to no evidence. It was not his first violent crime, and he had killed before. Possibly why he was so confident that he did not hesitate to abduct and murder three women .

The perp gained their trust, and offered to show them something...In this case, the glorious sunset, out on the Bay, in his boat. If a grown woman was willing to trust a total stranger, and bring her two children with her, to a place where they would obviously, be totally isolated from others.... It is possible BG also tricked Abby & Libby similarly...

The perps wife recognized him from the composite drawing and didn't turn him in. She told his sister, she thought it was him, the sister asked him, "did you kill those women' and he said, "no". A neighbor also recognized him, his boat, and his truck, but waited several weeks, out of fear, to turn in a tip, (that tip was lost in the shuffle unfortunately). So people may indeed have already recognized BG but are not calling it in for reasons only they know.

Sadly this case took YEARS to solve. But it is excellent testimony to how many "red Herrings" there can be in cases like these, when there is no obvious motive, just the inner working of a depraved, demented and evil mind.

I think that Abby and Libby met up with the Devil on the prowl. I hope whoever knows him, ( because someone DOES!) turns him in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay