IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This case has really spooked me. We went antiquing today, and after wandering around one of the back rooms I got too spooked by two men ( who weren't acting creepy at all) and left to find my husband. And it being in late winter in the Midwest every man there was BG! Yeesh

A student hand built and donated a wooden table and bench for the reception area of the investigation headquarters, where the word "hope" hangs on the wall next to Abby and Libby's picture.

Even with reductions in manpower, police say there were still more than 70 investigators in Wednesday morning's briefing, waiting to be sent out to track down the person or person who killed the teenagers.

Investigators are getting about 200 new tips a day. They are searching for that one tip that connects them to their prime suspect, the unidentified man in that all-too-familiar - but fuzzy - photo.

http://www.wthr.com/article/investigators-still-working-hard-as-officers-pull-off-from-delphi-case

According to Riley, some of the 11,000 tips received so far are redundant or cover ground police have already checked. However, others are prompting investigators to take second and third looks at potential suspects.

"Yes, there are some we have gone back and looked out and there are some we will to that too," he said.

http://www.wthr.com/article/investigators-still-working-hard-as-officers-pull-off-from-delphi-case
I wish we could see their main suspect list....of course I know thay is not possible. .just wonder who they have re-interviewed etc.

I don't think someone will spot him in public and identify him based on the picture alone. Perhaps after hearing the voice also, they may be suspicious enough to place a tip. Otherwise, I think the hope is that someone is close enough and willing to identify him.

I agree that the jacket could very well be hiding things. Speculation is that there is a gun and possibly other items.

I think he was there looking for a female or females and I have started to lean in the direction that he was looking for at least one of these girls.

What do you think he was looking for?

The above is my opinion only.

Now this is my perception of a man after a girl....
They look friendly... the you can trust me look. They are not all bundled up
They want the victim to feel at ease and I do not think they would pick 2
Girls this age.... younger girls possibly but not 2 teens.
I do t think they were sexually assaulted. I think he killed them right away and got out of dodge.
They saw something.
jmo

i missed all this from being sick.... Do i dig deeper or is it rumors?

Looking at the map, the picture of A was taken after she had crossed the creek but no where near the road. If there is a vehicle down there behind her it would be off road in a very wooded area with no road nearby. Seems like it would stick out like a sore thumb. I think it's like seeing a duck in a cloud or a baby in a sonogram.

Now this is my perception of a man after a girl....They look friendly... the you can trust me look. They are not all bundled upThey want the victim to feel at ease and I do not think they would pick 2 Girls this age.... younger girls possibly but not 2 teens.I do t think they were sexually assaulted. I think he killed them right away and got out of dodge. They saw something.jmo
What are a few examples of what they could have seen? TIA

I am about three pages behind and the thread closed as I was typing. Bringing this over .... have you found the info yet? The only friend I remember speaking about their friendship was Arika. Nothing about planning to go with them on the trails, though.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/shaken-dou...orries-killer-evade-justice/story?id=46019975

I'm at work but still searching when I can. I don't think it was arika. I don't remember a name being mentioned. I just remember thinking thank god she didn't go that day or we may have had 3 victims. Jmo

Has the possible car in the original snapchat photo been discussed ? Just seen this info on another site. Not sure whats allowed and whats not.

I was wondering the same thing. It was a white car wasn't it? Can somebody post the snapchat photo of Abby which has the car in the background?

I also have another question and hoping someone here can answer it. I have read that the girls' cell phones were pinging in the area near the bridge, but stopped pinging after they were reported missing. Does this mean that their phones would have been turned off by someone or that the batteries had died? If it means the phones were manually shut off, then I would say that BG took the girls' phones with him and he turned them off.

I do t think they were sexually assaulted. I think he killed them right away and got out of dodge.
They saw something.
jmo

They saw something when and where?

Someone on the last thread posted a map with directions from AW's house to the south end of the bridge. It was 0.8 miles on N265W. I always assumed they came in from the northeast but if this is the house, then perhaps they were dropped off at the southern end of the bridge off of N265W, which appears to be a back road. Is this not possible?

I'm at work but still searching when I can. I don't think it was arika. I don't remember a name being mentioned. I just remember thinking thank god she didn't go that day or we may have had 3 victims. Jmo

I do recall hearing something like that right after it happened but I can't find anything about it now.

I want him found. Someone DOES know him, LE was really asking the public to think about behaviors, changes, appearance, sleep etc because IMO they feel this might be the only way to find him. I pray LE is interviewing and watching the people around possible suspects, the guilt might get to the friends/family or even change THEIR patterns and set off red flags.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They saw something.
jmo

Thanks for your response.

As far as looking friendly, I don't think he was trying to gain their trust. Of course, we can only imaging the interaction (if any) on the bridge based on the two pictures.

If they saw something (which is entirely possible but is not what I believe happened), I think it related to drugs and not a robbery attempt (no victim coming forward).

What do you think they saw that caused them to be killed yet a phone with evidence left behind?

The above is my opinion only.

What do you think they saw that caused them to be killed yet a phone with evidence left behind?
Snipped by me. We don't know for sure that the phone was left behind. Video and audio was recovered from it. It could have very well come from the cloud or a device that was sync'd with it.

Still waiting to find out what happened to JonBenet Ramsey, Johnny Gosch, Kayleah Wilson, Kyron Horman, Lyric & Lizzie... just to name a few. Decades
And the LISK I was deep in that forum before

They saw something when and where?

I hardly think it is likely they saw something that the perpetrator was doing and so he decided to kill them. I really doubt it. I think it is one sick evil man and he did not need a reason ..

Indiana State Police Sgt. Kim Riley said that number has dropped.
"We lost a few of the departments and I know some of the other departments have already mentioned they are going to have to pull out and go back to their job, also," he said.

But Riley said the departments would likely send more officers and help if needed.

Liltexans (hi fellow Texan!) - what do you think about the loss of officers, does it concern you? I love your posts and hope you might have some feeling one way or another on the loss of LE officers. Of course this would have to happen at some point, but I am wondering what this indicates to you *or anyone else of course. This is OT but why do you guys think this case hasn't garnered the national media attention like the Poly Class's case did, for example? I thought that it would have been far more reaching than it has been....JMO, MOO and cows

No one, or at least no one who has come forward, saw a car; no one saw him walking, yet we know he did one or the other.

My opinion is he walked to and from the area. The homes within walking distance are key. A visitor, a friend, a house sitter, or a resident.

This monster didn't parachute in or materialize out of thin air. Someone saw him that day although right now they would say no, they only saw their neighbor, or a friend or their son. They would say that because that is what they believe to be true.

JMO

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members