IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone noticed any of your PERSONAL POI's facebook pages being erased? There was one guy who I thought stood an uncanny resemblance, but his facebook page has now disappeared. I actually just want to get a feel for how many other people may have been sleuthing this guy. So, if you had POI in your own personal opinion that has now deleted their Facebook page, please let me know!

The one I'm sleuthing and strongly feeling has not disappeared. At least in the past few hours.

jmho, but would not be surprised if perp a friend of a friend, friend of family, or g*d forbid something even closer. moo, etc.

Has anyone noticed any of your PERSONAL POI's facebook pages being erased? There was one guy who I thought stood an uncanny resemblance, but his facebook page has now disappeared. I actually just want to get a feel for how many other people may have been sleuthing this guy. So, if you had POI in your own personal opinion that has now deleted their Facebook page, please let me know!

I think anyone who has had their name attached to these murders must be scared out of their wits at being the subject of what really amounts to online bullying and persecution. Imagine you wake up one morning to learn that someone has connected your name to a murder as a possible suspect. That could result in severe damage to reputation, loss of employment, loss of friends, and a consequences that could last for years.

I hope LE/ FBI had every one of those interviewed about this crime say something to the effect of "down the hill". IMO

I think anyone who has had their name attached to these murders must be scared out of their wits at being the subject of what really amounts to online bullying and persecution. Imagine you wake up one morning to learn that someone has connected your name to a murder as a possible suspect. That could result in severe damage to reputation, loss of employment, loss of friends, and a consequences that could last for years.

Yes, I've absolutely looked at that angle, too. But his name has not come up anywhere attached to this, at least not on the less reputable sites.

I hope LE/ FBI had every one of those interviewed about this crime say something to the effect of "down the hill". IMO

I just had the same thought!

I was imaging perps who haven't been following the news being asked to say, "down the hill," and wondering why. (Well, the actual perp would know perfectly well why.)

jmo

Question and thoughts for all - IMO our BG IS a local BUT I'm unsure that it was someone really known to the girls for this reason: let's assume for a moment that Libby did intentionally video the BG and knew that her phone was recording the entirety of the crime. Wouldn't the girls (at least Libby knowing she was recording) at some point call the subject by name? Esp. if they knew the BG well, as awful as it is to say IMO there would be pleading with so and so to "not do this", etc. This is the one thing that throws me off of the well-known perp angle. What do you guys think? Thoughts?

Very true. They are probably monitoring other boards and know when their name mentioned. Cannot be this board.

(But I will say, so many men look like BG. It literally could be any white guy. Any random dude on FB could potentially be BG. In real life as well. So many guys look like him.)

In the last week I sensed that the POI pool was turning more towards a local person as opposed to a random drifter type person. Tonight in this thread others seem to be leaning that way as well. If BG is the perp and the perp is close to home wouldn't that mean the girls recognized BG? If that's the case wouldn't plenty of other people in the area know BG too?

Wow, how did I miss this? It's the only intriguing thing I've seen posted in weeks!!

The guy sure had an extreme reaction, didn't he. Barricading himself and trying to kill himself.

Wow.

LOOK!

Someone posted this link earlier to a story about a man in Indiana that was arrested just yesterday!

http://wane.com/2017/03/15/feds-28k...ed*-images-found-on-fort-wayne-mans-computer/

Go to the article, scroll down just a little and look HARD.

My apologies to the original poster of this link, I went back through all the pages on this thread and couldn't find it. It is very, very late for me here in France so I must leave it there.

Please look at this article but I know we cannot talk about it here. But OH MY!

They usually make them say all kinds of stuff! Same with handwriting samples. Its one Reason They Wont Release More Audio. They keep things to compare

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

In the last week I sensed that the POI pool was turning more towards a local person as opposed to a random drifter type person. Tonight in this thread others seem to be leaning that way as well. If BG is the perp and the perp is close to home wouldn't that mean the girls recognized BG? If that's the case wouldn't plenty of other people in the area know BG too?

I don't know if the girls would have recognized him, but someone in town should have by now, if he's truly local.

Wow, how did I miss this? It's the only intriguing thing I've seen posted in weeks!!

The guy sure had an extreme reaction, didn't he. Barricading himself and trying to kill himself.

Wow.

I think anyone facing life in prison due to irrefutable evidence of his crime might think about killing himself. A life sentence condemns one to he** on earth and it sounds somewhat reasonable to choose to NOT go. But, they never seem to get it quite right. They ALMOST suicide.

I don't know if the girls would have recognized him, but someone in town should have by now, if he's truly local.

I think people have recognized him but if he provided a false alibi then LE might have felt he, along with several other men, resembled the grainy photo and moved on to the next person. Now that LE have indicated that some people who were interviewed may have been less than truthful and are going back over interviews and alibis they are honing in on one or two possible matches.

Mine is still up

Just popping in here, haven't had much time to read today, Sorry!

I was thinking about the girls phone. I have an iphone and carry it in my pocket when I'm out for walks. Always on alert, (because I read here!), my go to plan for help is to alert Siri. If I push home button once, then again twice, Siri is asking me what I need. It recognizes my voice when I say "Call 911". My phone would then call 911. 911 would then connect and ask me if I need help. And 911 stays connected until the other party disconnects..

So, maybe the voice "down the hill" is from a 911 call from the phone. LE says it came from her phone, but they've never said they have the phone. Makes you wonder how long they were able to listen....

Best hopes for an answer.

That's good to know. Thanks for the tip :) I would think if it happened that way with Libby that they would not have stopped the search that night and LE wouldn't have said they didn't think foul play was involved at first.

Why do so many people think BG was wearing a hat in the still shot? It's obvious it's his hair and is in need of haircut. You can even see the part and cowlick near the rear/top of his cranium.

Second pic looks like he's sporting a hood but that's because of the darker lighting. In the darker pic the cowlick and hair style is clear.

Why do so many people think BG was wearing a hat in the still shot? It's obvious it's his hair and is in need of haircut. You can even see the part and cowlick near the rear/top of his cranium.

Second pic looks like he's sporting a hood but that's because of the darker lighting. In the darker pic the cowlick and hair style is clear.

Looks clearly to be a hoodie IMO. Maybe a hat underneath.

I'm sorry to be a little OT but is walking the bridge scary? As in you might fall off? I think I'd get vertigo or be afraid I'd fall off the side. Thank you.

I'm going to be heading to bed soon keep up the hard work everyone. You should all be proud of yourselves for how hard you have worked to help bring justice to the guys. I will continue to say my nightly prayers asking for today to be the day! Night fellow sluthes!😪

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member