IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
77 and JUST starting with a double murder? Nope, not believing it!

This case is personal, IMO. Something in the families of one or both victims. Either a boyfriend that wanted one of the girls, friend's uncle, brother, father, etc that targeted them, Heck at this point, evil among school mate, a senior within the school, or brother or relative of someone from the school that knew the girls.

I don't know everyone in my neighbor I didn't grow up here. But I do know of the closest neighbors. Small area, rural, farms, and wooded areas much like Delphi.... people talk! And surprisingly enough, most are related to each other in some fashion or know who is related to each other. For instance, my brother in law had a friend/coworker that passed away this week. Whelp, I knew him, and had gone to school with two of his sisters! Yet I didn't know his was my brother in law's best friend and coworker.

This guy is local. But I don't think the PO is the suspect. He may have lied about his alibi, I don't know, but I don't see him in that photo.

AFAIK this is the first time LE is searching his home. Which begs the question of why so long? If what the reporters are saying is accurate - that LE is following up on leads (instead of a tip) then it sounds like they're been investigating him for a while. MOO.
Agree. I'm also wondering if a search warrant was needed given his ongoing legal troubles and being on probation. If it wasn't needed, again, why did it take so long and why did they take the time to obtain the warrant?

I'm no legal expert so maybe I'm misunderstanding the law. Is it that they don't need probable cause beyond him being on probation to obtain the warrant or that a warrant isn't needed at all?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

IMO, this seems to indicate that they are looking for something extremely specific - not that they are hoping the killer has something, but they KNOW the killer has something very particular. This case is just one mystery after the next....

The only thing that they could KNOW the killer positively has is DNA or fingerprints, IMO.

TOTAL SPECULATION........What if BG was friend/relative of RL? Took the girls to RL house and at that point RL became involved in either the killings or the aftermath?

Obstruction of justice comes to mind.

Care to expand on your thoughts?

Sent from my SCH-I905 using Tapatalk

IMO I think BG knew mr logans land and i think he took the girls or one of them to the area of the property. Im not sure if they were both dead on the same day. imo only. moo

As per Alexis McAdams, who is on scene live right now,

" authorities are searching for evidence that could LINK or CLEAR him (RL) in this crime". (he is in jail on unrelated matters)

attachment.php

[video=twitter;842773775028502529]https://twitter.com/AlexisMcAdamsTV/status/842773775028502529[/video]

Attachments

• march-13-2017.jpg
    march-13-2017.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 551
Thanks for this reminder, things that make me go hmmm

Jmo

Two things:

One, it is also possible IMO, that RL was set up, especially, if it turns out the victims had been murdered ( COD would include intentional drowning..) elsewhere (which we do not know) and were dumped on RL's property after the fact.

But then..

Two, is it just me or has somebody else noticed, that RL seems so surprised not so much or only about the bodies and the fact of foul play, but very much about how the victims got to that location? He says repeatedly in his interviews, that the victims either walked there on their own, or that someone else led them there, because he thinks it is difficult to walk of a terrain and therefore difficult to carry someone. That is an odd comment IMO. It almost sounds like " they really should not be here on my property..they died somewhere else..".

I never doubted the possibility, that the victims had walked there themselves. So, why mentioning it? I would only be worried and heartbroken about what happened to the girls no matter when and where it had happened, or if they walked there on their own, or if someone led them there.

All IMO-Nin

But you do have to wonder why the search warrant was served over 30 days later instead of immediately, given that the girls' bodies were found on his property.

Yes! Seems like the entire property, all buildings and vehicles would have been searched the same day. Other articles from a month ago state LE and CSI spent 2 solid days, one says "searched every inch ". So are we really to think they didn't go inside?

I think the poster was looking for the link to the RL interview, wherein many of us thought 'dead ringer.'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, the poster clarified
Thank you

Respectfully disagree. The 'good old boys' network does not extend protection to folks who murder two innocent children.

No, but it might make people think, "I must be mistaken, it couldn't possibly be him."

Based on LE's statements about previous alibis not being completely truthful, I believe they were referring to RL's alibi that he was out of town that night. RL doesn't look anything like BG though.

RL owns a 40-acre property. If he was out of town for the day, seems likely he'd ask someone to watch his farm, or maybe even tend to it. Also seems likely he'd have regular help which would also be familiar with the area.

Said he has a son (and grandson) that comes to play out in the woods according to the interview. Do 40-50+ year-old men really play in the woods?

Really seems to me like LE is on to something but proceeding extremely cautiously to avoid corrupting the case. They learned of something that prompted a search warrant of a home an entire month after the murders. Hope they're not just grasping at straws, but that seems fairly unlikely.

Why has he been transferred to a different jail, has this been stated?

Could be for any number of reasons.

Could be for his safety.

People incarcerated in jails and prisons network quite a bit. What if at least one person in the Carroll County jail knows about details of the case? Knows a little about what may have happened on RL's property?

Has someone passed information to a jail deputy, or to RL himself, and he now fears for his life?

Please don't start with the patting selves ont he back....and it says they are searching his home! doesn't say anything about him. What if it's his son, a friend, a house guest that was there, when Mr. Logan was truly gone to <?Lafayette>......

Two things:

One, it is also possible IMO, that RL was set up, especially, if it turns out the victims had been murdered ( COD would include intentional drowning..) elsewhere (which we do not know) and were dumped on RL's property after the fact.

But then..

Two, is it just me or has somebody else noticed, that RL seems so surprised not so much or only about the bodies and the fact of foul play, but very much about how the victims got to that location? He says repeatedly in his interviews, that the victims either walked there on their own, or that someone else led them there, because he thinks it is difficult to walk of a terrain and therefore difficult to carry someone. That is an odd comment IMO. It almost sounds like " they really should not be here on my property..they died somewhere else..".

I never doubted the possibility, that the victims had walked there themselves. So, why mentioning it? I would only be worried and heartbroken about what happened to the girls no matter when and where it had happened, or if they walked there on their own, or if someone led them there.

All IMO-Nin

Yes, it struck me as an odd comment. Partly because it seemed to assume that the girls came down the hill (behind him / north side of the creek) instead of coming across the creek from the south.

77 and JUST starting with a double murder? Nope, not believing it!

This case is personal, IMO. Something in the families of one or both victims. Either a boyfriend that wanted one of the girls, friend's uncle, brother, father, etc that targeted them, Heck at this point, evil among school mate, a senior within the school, or brother or relative of someone from the school that knew the girls.

I don't know everyone in my neighbor I didn't grow up here. But I do know of the closest neighbors. Small area, rural, farms, and wooded areas much like Delphi.... people talk! And surprisingly enough, most are related to each other in some fashion or know who is related to each other. For instance, my brother in law had a friend/coworker that passed away this week. Whelp, I knew him, and had gone to school with two of his sisters! Yet I didn't know his was my brother in law's best friend and coworker.

This guy is local. But I don't think the PO is the suspect. He may have lied about his alibi, I don't know, but I don't see him in that photo.

One may never know..... The sp must have had something to control the girls..... Now that we can sleuth RL, perhaps something will come out. Evil can be alive in older males

Respectfully disagree. The 'good old boys' network does not extend protection to folks who murder two innocent children.

IMO I would hope so. But IMO it is possible that if RL thinks he knows something but doesn't want to believe it, he would lie. IMO JMO And when I say "good ol' boys" I don't necessarily mean "good" in the literal sense. Clearly someone is bad in this case and if he's from Delphi, he's got friends and acquaintances somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karmalicious478