IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
is it time for me to throw out my entire serial killer theory......don't know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm not prepared to throw out ANY theories yet. We don't have enough concrete information.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Don't throw it out too quickly! It could be a someone doing "tribute"/copy cat case to the Lyric/Elizabeth case.

I was thinking serial killer for quite awhile, but am less confident in that theory with the latest developments. To me, it is looking more and more like some personal connection to that particular property. JMOpinion

I don't recall rumors being allowed.

As far as I know, nothing is known about what injuries were inflicted.

jmo

Sorry, I'll delete what's not allowed if needed. I've seen many speculating on different time of death for the girls, which also has not been in MSM.

No. I'm just assuming it would be fairly easy to pick up something after him, particularly while he's in jail. Or from an empty can or bottle at his house. It also may have been on file from a past offense. JMO.

For all arrested for felonies after 6/2016, they must give a dna sample. Not sure this applies to him with prior charges.

https://iga.in.gov/legislative/2016/bills/house/1015

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

He pled guilty to a class D felony. IIRC
https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase...iRmlsZUVuZCI6bnVsbCwiQ291bnR5Q29kZSI6bnVsbH19

You are correct I have never been to law school opted to save lives by becoming an EMT :)

IMHO after watching many many trials I can think of very damaging evidence found on the day of the crime having a difficult time holding up in court let alone any evidence found a month later... But thats beside the point I really dont believe that they were there to get evidence anyway I stand behind MOO that this was again all smoke and mirrors intended to get the perp (s) scared... IMHO nothing will come out of this search today..
I don't believe LE would spend all this money and time conducting a search with the end goal of just smoke and mirrors. They could find many other ways to get a perp nervous that don't cost as much money.

I don't believe LE would spend all this money and time conducting a search with the end goal of just smoke and mirrors. They could find many other ways to get a perp nervous that don't cost as much money.

Like what put 6000 billboards up or put his voice on the news ;) nothings working.... they are getting desperate IMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper