IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, if PO is arrested for this, it will prove my instincts are WAY off! The voice doesn't match to me and I pick up that he is being sincere in that interview. I never thought the pics matched either- the body type, the face length/width. So confusing!

I feel the same way. In addition to the fact that he's 77. If I'm this wrong I need to just give it up and retire.

I am way behind, but just watched the video with Landowner and in the video did anyone else notice he looked like he could have had a holster strap under this jacket, it is sticking out near his collarbone

Because of his probation re DUI he wouldn't be allowed possessing one I think?

It was the reporter who asked Logan to say those three words, not LE. The video was released today, as far as I can tell. Will have to dig more to see if it appeared in any portion before this. But likely was after the audio recording was released when they filmed this.

Make sense?

Thank you for this explanation. When I wrote that it was based on written material, and the Inside Edition link had not yet been mentioned or provided. I was thinking, wow, what have we missed here? Nearly flipped.

Hey Everyone,

I'm going to be starting a new thread.

If you posted something interesting on this thread about the property owner please feel free to post it again on the upcoming new thread. I'll try and bring some newer posts with information over but I'm sure I'll miss some.

Ok, in about 10 minutes this thread will close and a new one will open.

Tricia

I think it's starting to look more likely that RL was an unwitting accomplice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think he's in custody for a reason. If his probation has passed months ago why was he brought in? Any outstanding warrants?
I'm leaning towards protective custody.

If most of the people in Delphi think he's guilty, being in police custody is probably the safest place for him right now. At least he's not subject to "mob justice" while the cops have him. IMO, I don't think he's BG but I think it's possible he knows more than he's saying.

Does anyone still watch Columbo episodes? Maybe LE or someone who phoned in a tip of a suspected POI might have said to POI "Police have been tipped off about something being found on RL's property" So if POI suspects it's been found goes back to check, knowing RL is in jail. Now the Police have a search warrant to get final evidence but all the while maybe knowing who was nosing around looking for something there. Columbo's word's "Oh just 1 more thing that's been bothering me...." JMO

Tricia..... thanks for letting us do some discussing of Property Owner. We have been good :angel:

I'm inclined to think more than one tip has indicated that BG was being harbored by RL. On less reputable sites, RL was convicted in the court of public opinion weeks ago. Out of frustration, I'm imaging that many upset residents have submitted tips that would require a full search of the residence. IMO.

Yes. In a town of 3000 I could take an educated and guess that not every resident called in a tip so out of over 111,000 tips a couple thousand might be from within Delphi. I did read a summary of how the tips are classified and one of those classes was duplicates. Don't know how many. Point being I have no doubt that many of those 11,000 were from far away folk like here in MA ,strongly believing what they were reading on less reputable sites and felt sure that LE was a dead ringer for BG.

:cow:

How did they get RL's dna? Is that reported?
No. I'm just assuming it would be fairly easy to pick up something after him, particularly while he's in jail. Or from an empty can or bottle at his house. It also may have been on file from a past offense. JMO.

For all arrested for felonies after 6/2016, they must give a dna sample. Not sure this applies to him with prior charges.

https://iga.in.gov/legislative/2016/bills/house/1015

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

A related possibility could be that the bodies were not moved post-mortem, but there was evidence of the girls leaving the area (perhaps to a nearby building on Logan's property) and returning before their deaths.

I personally think the crime began immediately after the recording, at the creek. I'm starting to suspect one victim was killed immediately while the other was taken nearby to Logan's property by BG, and later returned (either body dumped, or led to site and killed). Possible explanation for differing cause-of-death / time of death. Could explain why cops indicated the public is not in danger as they knew one girl was specifically targeted.

Who said they have different causes and times of death?

is it time for me to throw out my entire serial killer theory......don't know

No, these are all unproven rumors seem on earlier WS boards.

I don't recall rumors being allowed.

As far as I know, nothing is known about what injuries were inflicted.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member