IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw the pictures of those boots in a plastic bag the night of the bomb threat but no connection was made..
Muck boots and hoodies are not unusual with so much farm country out there TBH .
True, but the mud on them could possibly be linked to an area of interest. IDK. Reaching...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

It makes you wonder doesn't it?...It does give some of the things the police said over the last few weeks new meaning.....or I guess I should say it could give new meaning......Just to be safe....

wait a second!! did LE suspect RL all along? and once they had the final confirmation they used the outstanding warrants sweep as an excuse to remove him from the environment so no further damage could be done. I wouldn't be surprised if he was being interrogated right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry still on page 48 but maybe the girls asked RL to use his bathroom if he was known to at least one of their families. JMO.

Also it is strange that LE took a vehicle from his property but maybe they had to based on his probation violation charges (DUI?)

I can tell you've never been to law school, what is enough to convict and what is admissible are two very, very different things.

Even so, the defense would have to weave a theory in which Mr. Logan was framed by planting evidence.

Whether or not that theory would find support within the evidence enough to stifle the burden of proof is something you nor I can reasonably speculate.

You are correct I have never been to law school opted to save lives by becoming an EMT :)

IMHO after watching many many trials I can think of very damaging evidence found on the day of the crime having a difficult time holding up in court let alone any evidence found a month later... But thats beside the point I really dont believe that they were there to get evidence anyway I stand behind MOO that this was again all smoke and mirrors intended to get the perp (s) scared... IMHO nothing will come out of this search today..

http://wishtv.com/2017/03/17/search-underway-of-home-property-of-man-where-delphi-teens-were-found/

RL lawyered up.. and isn't talking.. this from a man who did tons of media interviews

Sorry.. I know lawyers always tell you not to talk but if I was innocent I wouldn't care what they said! I'd be interviewed.

Always ask for an attorney no matter what. A lot of innocent people say they would talk but when your being hammered ruthlessly by LE, you will want an attorney. This is how a lot of innocent people get convicted.

Here's the Inside Edition video:

http://www.insideedition.com/headli...rty-where-bodies-of-indiana-hikers-were-found

RL repeats "Down the hill" at about 1:24.

Thanks for this link.

I don't think the voices sound alike much at all. The person on the recording sounds a bit more clear. RL doesn't seem to open his mouth much when he speaks. It's more mumbled. And he has a bit of a "country" or "small down" Midwestern accent which I just don't hear in the clip (though if I heard more words from BG, maybe I would change my mind on that.)

I live in the Midwest and it seems like many people have a generic "non-accent." But then you have people that sort of have a southern quality to their accent but not exactly like a true southern one. I notice it in people I meet who are from smaller towns or are more "country folk." That's how RL sounds to me. I don't hear that so much in the recording.

I don't know that I am really adding to the discussion but just feel compelled for some reason to share my own thinking - I do not believe that RL is the BG. If the killer is the man in the pictures, then it simply cannot be him. I realize the image is fuzzy but... I know faces... I have photographed them for a decade. There is so much flesh on the face of BG that is simply not there on RL. As a person ages, they loose a lot of that flesh. I have always put BG in his 40s to early 50s - I simply do not see a 77-year-old. Also, if you look at the shoulders there's a lot of difference - RL has fairly straight shoulders and posture; BG has rounded shoulders.

So... I feel hopeful - obviously something big is happening. But I don't believe they are looking for evidence to make RL their suspect. I think it's a more complicated thing - maybe it is someone known to him; someone who uses his property or is familiar with it. Maybe RL knows a lot more than he lets on. Maybe he didn't discover this info until after his interviews. Or maybe he doesn't know - but has a guess based on knowledge he has that we do not. I dunno. I feel very hopeful - very hopeful. But I simply cannot get on board with RL being BG.

I don't see the resemblance between BG and RL either. Two different people, imo.

And I just can't believe that a killer would leave the victims on his own property. RL might know who the killer is, though.

jmopinion

This would mean, if true, that LE had listened to Libby's audio (or video) by Monday, February 13, at 6:30 p.m. in order to ask RL to say, "down the hill." I thought the girls were reported missing at 5:30 pm on Monday. What gives?
:thinking:

It was the reporter who asked Logan to say those three words, not LE. The video was released today, as far as I can tell. Will have to dig more to see if it appeared in any portion before this. But likely was after the audio recording was released when they filmed this.

Make sense?

Here is the article with video I saw. @ 1.23 is where he repeats the words "down the hill"

http://www.insideedition.com/headli...rty-where-bodies-of-indiana-hikers-were-found

comments from Logan:
"It was something I couldn't get my emotions around," he said. "You can't believe that something this terrible in this community happened here on my property, in my back yard."

He told Inside Edition that he has an alibi, saying he was buying tropical fish at the time of the murders.

I was not home during the time all this was happening, I was in Lafayette and I didn't get home until 6:30 in the evening and the neighbors stopped and asked permission to look back here for the girls,” he said

....devastated by the discovery of the bodies on his property.

When asked about the image of the suspect, he said: "It's such poor quality, it doesn't look like anyone I’ve ever seen."

“That was like being hit with a bolt of lightning. On my property! You just can't put words to it,” he said.

Wow, if PO is arrested for this, it will prove my instincts are WAY off! The voice doesn't match to me and I pick up that he is being sincere in that interview. I never thought the pics matched either- the body type, the face length/width. So confusing!

This would mean, if true, that LE had listened to Libby's audio (or video) by Monday, February 13, at 6:30 p.m. in order to ask RL to say, "down the hill." I thought the girls were reported missing at 5:30 pm on Monday. What gives?
:thinking:
He may be talking about different police interviews. Seems like they've spoken with him a few times.

Thanks for this link.

I don't think the voices sound alike much at all. The person on the recording sounds a bit more clear. RL doesn't seem to open his mouth much when he speaks. It's more mumbled. And he has a bit of a "country" or "small down" Midwestern accent which I just don't hear in the clip (though if I heard more words from BG, maybe I would change my mind on that.)

I live in the Midwest and it seems like many people have a generic "non-accent." But then you have people that sort of have a southern quality to their accent but not exactly like a true southern one. I notice it in people I meet who are from smaller towns or are more "country folk." That's how RL sounds to me. I don't hear that so much in the recording.

I agree. I live in Kansas City and think the accent sounds a lot closer to a rural Oklahoma, North Texas, or even faint Ozarks accent.

[video=twitter;842840777021710340]https://twitter.com/VanwykWTHR/status/842840777021710340[/video]

Rich Van Wyk‏@VanwykWTHR 6m
6 minutes ago

Police searching Ron logans home may be here all night. #delphigirls Libby and Abby were found murdered on his property. #wthr

WTH? K-9's, all night search, warrant for the entire property and outbuildings, he was moved to another jail, last night? on the down low? and this morning an INTENSIVE search starts at his property? Something is sure starting to stink to high hell with all this....OBTW he is NOT A suspect...but Paraphrasing....can be cleared or determing if he is a suspect higher than we thought (LE)...MOO

hmmm. I just watched one of the videos with RL. I've read references here to him saying "You couldn't carry someone up and down these hills. It's hard to walk..."

RL didn't say that. It's another guy who looks similar to him but younger.

I'm about to mess up the link I think...

https://youtu.be/4yNdRfD23p0

And it bothered me that he looked up the hill towards RL's house when I saw it before but I was more intrigued with the idea that he had given us a clue as to which side of the bridge the girls exited.

I thought at the time that that blew a hole in our crossing the creek theory and that LE knew that the girls came "down the hill" at some point (first news reports walked what LE felt was the path and it was off the northwest entrance to the bridge, where they entered, to the right and "down the hill").

Initially I thought that this gentlemen had confirmed that but it stuck me that he didn't look around as if they could have come from another spot, he looked straight up.

But, I never entertained that we would be here with RL at the center of the investigation, moo..

That said, if they have DNA from bg, they would have known long ago if RL was a match. So, either they don't have DNA or his DNA suggests BG is a close family member. I'm leaning toward the latter. Or, of course, there is no DNA match to him directly but they have reason to suspect he was involved or has information that he's not releasing. JMO.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

How did they get RL's dna? Is that reported?

Interesting. Heard a radio report just now in Indiana on the search of RL's property. They said it came from new developments uncovered by the Carroll County sheriffs office, not from ISP or FBI. Carroll County Sheriff had custody of RL, so IMO he gave them something.

Here is link: http://www.wibc.com/news/local-news/delphi-property-searched-carroll-county-sheriffs-dept

Note also that this says the property was searched last month. IMO, that gives credence to idea that they are looking for something very specific this time.

I think he's in custody for a reason. If his probation has passed months ago why was he brought in? Any outstanding warrants?
I'm leaning towards protective custody.

Lol, Police Officer is LE. PO was property owner, but now to be referred to as RL which is the initials of the PO, whom LE has a SW for today.[emoji6]

SW on the EIEIO of PO RL authorized by LE... Got it. [emoji3]

That is correct if you are on probation or paroled out. Whatever your address is, it is subject to search at any time without a warrant.

So LE has the authority to search RL's property at anytime for any reason? Whoa. Is that right?

If that is right, then today could be a big bunch of nothing?

jmo

EDITED TO ADD: Though there was a search warrant, so there was a real reason to search, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noizewarr