IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could there have been a conversation between LE and RL like this:

"we've brought you in on a probation violation and we can force you to serve the original sentence (2 years) but we believe that you know something or are covering up for someone.

Cooperate with us, tell what you know, who you are protecting and we can make this all go away.

You are not a suspect but those girls were found on your land. It doesn't look good.

Tell us what you know. You are looking at jail time as it is, do you want to add obstruction of justice or worse, accessory after the fact?"

I am not discussing him as a suspect here! Thoughts?

Possible theory as to what LE may be looking for with search warrant: We know that evidence from the crime scene was sent for fast tracking. While that may or may not include DNA, it could also include other substances/chemicals found on or near their bodies. Perhaps that analysis has been done, and LE has now identified other substances/chemicals which have also been seen on the property. That could indicate something used to subdue the girls during abduction, or it could indicate the crime scene was somewhere other than where their bodies were found. May not tell us who the killer is, but starts to fill in more of the picture.

MOO

(Snipped by me)

Said he has a son (and grandson) that comes to play out in the woods according to the interview. Do 30-40 year-old men really play in the woods?

Yes.

I'm married to a sixty-something man who plays in the woods every chance he gets. Only they call it hiking, or maybe backpacking if he and his friends are planning to play for several days :)

Other men might call it fishing, hunting, snowshoeing, geocaching, photography...

I have been sitting on my hands for more than a week but I think it is OK to say this now. Anyone remember the video of the land owner talking to the reporter and he state something like "I will take you down here and show you where the girls were found and you will see why I don't now how those two little girls got there. "
I don't remember his exact wording but wanted to listen to that again and it seems to be edited out of every online source of the video. Interesting.

I haven't been keeping on the threads but I saw the recent search warrant. My gut says RL is not bridge guy. Mainly because he doesn't really look or sound like him to me. And in that interview above he sounds out of breath. So he just doesn't seem like he'd be in good enough shape to attack/kill/whatever two teen girls.

But....I would not be shocked to hear if BG is someone connected to RL's property in some way.

ETA - Oh...and that tweet says they are looking for something to link OR CLEAR him from the crime. Does that mean they don't have any DNA evidence from BG? I assume if they did, they could clear RL quickly.

Does RL have any connections to our victims that we know of?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From VINELink

Alias: LOGAN, RONALD E.
Offender Name: LOGAN, RONALD EUGENE
Custody Status: Transferred
Race: White
Contact Facility: Carroll County Jail
Registration for notification is not currently available for this offender.
More Info
Offender Name: LOGAN, RONALD EUGENE
Custody Status: Transferred
Contact Facility: Carroll County Jail
Registration for notification is not currently available for this offender.
More Info
Offender Name: LOGAN, RONALD
Custody Status: In Custody
Contact Facility: Clinton County Jail
Notify Me of Status Changes
More Info

Location - unknown- (as to where he was moved to), why?

IMO and it's been MHO from the beginning, that someone is covering for BG or refusing to come forward, possibly out of fear, denial, legal issues of their own, etc.

So... We shall see

:cow:

Okay so he's been in jail for several days....my point being, WHY NOW?

Because there are laws governing the issuing of search warrants. A judge won't approve a search warrant simply because police are curious.

My guess is that the police came up with enough to convince a judge to issue a warrant.

Interesting development. I'm cautiously optimistic.

Also, add me to the handful of people who will be shocked if RL turns out to be BG. In my opinion, that person is younger. Having said that, I do believe RL knows far more than he initially led on. Whether that means he's covering for a relative or friend or that he had some level of involvement in conjunction with BG and just wasn't the one to initially make contact with the girls, I'm still trying to figure out.

I agree with you that that BG is younger. However, it could be a friend or a relative that had knowledge of his whereabouts that day and took advantage of the situation without his involvement. MO

After listening to the TV interview, I did agree that the voice was quite the dead ringer. Then on first glance, even the images of the men ring a bell. Roughly the same height, head cast down while walking, hands shoved in pockets, hat, etc.

However, when you really start to focus on their hip area, you'll notice that they almost certainly aren't the same person. It appears BG is slender, and RL has hips.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• hips.jpg
    hips.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 939
  • comp1.jpg
    comp1.jpg
    218.9 KB · Views: 948
Does RL have any connections to our victims that we know of?

He has mentioned that he knows the families in interviews. Maps previously posted also suggest that the girls, particularly Abby, live very close to his property and the bridge.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Yes.

I'm married to a sixty-something man who plays in the woods every chance he gets. Only they call it hiking, or maybe backpacking if he and his friends are planning to play for several days :)

Other men might call it fishing, hunting, snowshoeing, geocaching, photography...

Honey? Is that YOU!?

LOL

Do they publish search warrants? Will the public know what was on it?

How young, exactly? Would have to be 18 and under to be the school system. That voice and those clothes were all that of a middle aged man.

My first gut reaction wasn't a guy necessarily high school age.... Maybe a more recent grad? Early 20s. This was before and more info was provided.... Thoughts and impressions of LE and others. It was just an immediate reaction on my part. MOO

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I find it interesting that there have been a number of search warrants (I thought I read somewhere 12) related to this case but only several that have been highlighted by MSM. One being the one in Peru and now this one. Does LE pick and choose which ones to share with MSM for stories or is this more along the lines of the media finds out it's happening and then the cat is out of the bag?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sabrinalyyn