IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In a case I just listened to, LE set up road blocks to give breathalyzers to all vehicles in a neighborhood of a suspect just to collect dna. That was not in the US but certainly collecting a beer can or bottle would be fairly easy. JMO.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Talk about a violation of civil rights, what country was that? Just asking because I wouldn't go there. jmo

I'm sorry to have to ask, but I haven't been able to keep up. My question, does RL have a son that lives either with him or near him, or visits him? Or, for that matter, a male companion or friend who lives with him? To me, the guy in the video doesn't have as big a gut as RL, and he looks younger. TIA

Yep, the size of RL's gut is why I am ruling him out as BG. I could imagine that he is as far as skin, clothes, facial structure, but he is much larger in the abdomen as far as I can tell from the photos.

I sense he felt more of his pristine property get ruined, but less care for the girls and families.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That 'pristine' comment has always bothered me. Who describes the woods as pristine, especially when a double murder just occurred on the property?

fantastic point! i got that vibe of putting it on when he said he'd never seen anyone in his life who looked like that photo and was suddently wearing a red shirt and black trousers!! YOU DO look like that RL....hoodie jacket and same hat.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Isn't changing the way they dress one of the clues the LE profile said to look for?

Delphi is in Carroll County. We need the lawyers on the thread to weigh in on whether he would have been confined to his own county as a term of probation. I'm thinking no, but I'm not a lawyer.

A guy who works for me is on probation in Adams County, but lives in Allen. He's confined to three counties, and has to contact probation if he wants to visit other counties or if he wants to visit a different state. All he has to do is contact probation.

fantastic point! i got that vibe of putting it on when he said he'd never seen anyone in his life who looked like that photo and was suddently wearing a red shirt and black trousers!! YOU DO look like that RL....hoodie jacket and same hat.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
Shooooot..... i missed that comment.

Everyone looks like BG. I live in Chicago and was walking through a sea of BGs at Target the other day. I saw one guy that jumped out to me and I kind of switched on, and realized half the guys on the store and parking lot could have been him.

Interesting statement!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I said if I were in the situation. I am not 77. That night police and people have set up high watt lights , they searched till midnight. If a girl or two reported missing near my house, I would do a quick search before I go to bed. Just try to make sure and help. But RL is old and maybe could careless.

Hang on, do we know he didn't help? Was searching for the girls the only way to help?

A few threads back someone with some sort of LE credentials (could I be any more vague?) said that he, as LE, would ask RL to search around his house, garage, barns, outbuildings, etc., to look for any sign of the girls or to see if anything has been moved or was missing rather than ask him go traipsing around his the land searching.

As he knows his own home and buildings, it made more sense that he searched those areas and answered questions asked by searchers.

Delphi is in Carroll County. We need the lawyers on the thread to weigh in on whether he would have been confined to his own county as a term of probation. I'm thinking no, but I'm not a lawyer.

Thanks for correcting me. I was wrong.

I read a while ago that LE would consider releasing more info if need be in terms of the video. Does anyone else recall that? I am wondering if LE has enough evidence to NOT release further video and soundites?

Shooooot..... i missed that comment.

Everyone looks like BG. I live in Chicago and was walking through a sea of BGs at Target the other day. I saw one guy that jumped out to me and I kind of switched on, and realized half the guys on the store and parking lot could have been him.

Interesting statement!

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] I bumped into him in Ontario Canada. A few times. Every middle aged man wearing dad jeans I'm checking out. Fiancé is starting to look sideways at me. Lol.

Still don't think RL is a killer, but has anyone else been considering the possibility that RL & BG are old acquaintances, possibly even partners in crime from decades ago, and BG has returned to Delphi to visit RL (possibly even showed up unannounced)? Wonder if BG has some information about RL which compels RL to stay silent lest he be implicated in previous crimes when BG is caught.

For example maybe BG showed up unannounced, said he was just passing through town and wanted to visit his old friend. RL is uneasy but has little choice but to agree. Leaves for Lafayette and upon returning discovers two local girls had gone missing. Knows who is responsible, but also knows if the individual is caught, RL will be implicated in not only this murder (it was on his property) but any past crimes as well.

No evidence for any of this, but I've been thinking about this type of scenario a lot.

Isn't changing the way they dress one of the clues the LE profile said to look for?
Well yes but some people do have varied outfits as a norm. Only someone who knew him would know. The suspects outfit is just so common. Not like the lady assassin who wore a white top with big black letters LOL. Whilst she committed the crime and was also wearing the same top in one of her media photos. Now that outfit was a ridiculous choice to wear unlike this suspect wearing clothes worn by every other man.

If his dog stays inside when he does, dog probably would not smell anything unusual in the time before they were found.

Yep, the size of RL's gut is why I am ruling him out as BG. I could imagine that he is as far as skin, clothes, facial structure, but he is much larger in the abdomen as far as I can tell from the photos.

You can fake a bigger gut but not a smaller one (I know I have tried), I don't even think spanxs would have been enough to disguise it.

That 'pristine' comment has always bothered me. Who describes the woods as pristine, especially when a double murder just occurred on the property?

It did seem a little odd, but his unspoken context seemed to be that he expected to find it bloody and torn up, but it didn't show any signs of the violence. So I can see using pristine to describe it. But the whole comment seemed odd.

The tone of many of his comments always seemed a little off to me, though not in a way that made me think he was the killer. He sounds shocked, betrayed, maybe even a little angry. Whatever is going through his head, he's thinking some things that he's not saying.

A guy who works for me is on probation in Adams County, but lives in Allen. He's confined to three counties, and has to contact probation if he wants to visit other counties or if he wants to visit a different state. All he has to do is contact probation.

I'm a lawyer but not in Indiana, so I can't say for certain how it works there, but it's usually decided on a case-by-case basis, not necessarily the same restrictions for each person. Some might be restricted to certain counties, others may just not be able to leave the state. But in all cases, they can contact their PO and discuss it with them if they need to travel out of the area.

I don't think anything is impossible and I am certain a 70-something *could* have committed the crime, however ... I am a registered nurse and I can say for certain that RL has COPD, based on his walking interview. He was breathing in a way that indicated to me he has dyspnea on mild exertion, aka shortness of breath with mild activity. That, coupled with the fact that he is 77 years old and greater than 75% of all men over the age of 70 suffer from erectile dysfunction, makes me conclude that this particular man was not involved in this crime. In addition, I heard his voice quiver in more than one interview and felt him to be emotional and shaken up.

Well if he is not the perpetrator all this stress will be too much.

And doesn't anyone think that that dog would have made a big fuss about two dead bodies in the back yard? Not to mention the presence of whoever put them there. Unless, of course, the dog knew the person well enough to smell all of it and then go back to the house. I don't know...
MOO

Not if the backyard is 40 acres. MOO

I still find myself wondering if BGs outfit IS his disguise, precisely because it's so common.

Oh, the weird things I wonder, when trying to make sense of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member