IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[snipped]

Friday's search was not the first time police have searched a Delphi residence as part of the ongoing investigation, Riley said, and it doesn't mean the property owner is a suspect in the case.

On Feb. 16, for example, police searched a home on West Bicycle Bridge Road, although no arrest or connection was made to the Delphi killings. The following weekend, FBI agents searched a home in Logansport. Again, they found no connection to the case.

Slocum said police have served about a dozen search warrants in the course of this investigation and have interviewed hundreds of people. Meanwhile on social media, rumors and speculations have spun yarns about who might have killed German and Williams.

"This isn't the first search warrant we have served," Slocum said, "and if you go by the social media sites, we'd have 1,000 people in jail by now.

"This might not be the last search warrant we serve. This is part of investigating a double homicide."

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...h-property-where-delphi-teens-found/99304450/

How do we know about the fish? I feel like I'm missing something.... [emoji102]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Inside Edition video interview. It's posted at least once in this thread. I also posted it in the media thread. RL tells the Inside Edition reporter that he was in Lafayette buying tropical fish that day so he wasn't home and couldn't have been involved in the murders. He says he got home about 6:30 pm.

That and I also felt their deaths were not immediate. I felt he savored each one and took his time. Then dumped them where they were found. My initial thought was that he kept them hidden in a nearby cabin or shed that wasn't searched the first night so he could take his time. I just never considered it was on RL's property until today.

Yes, that's what I was thinking, too! They were not found immediately and that area was searched on the 13th. At first I thought they were overlooked, but then I began to think they really were not there. So, I started to think they were held somewhere on RL's property or possibly somewhere else very near there. I think they could have been held and then led to the place where they were murdered and left. I also think they may have been separated at some point and that's why LE has said there may be more than one perp.

Yes, but we have no idea what came before he said "down the hill". At the point WE know, he could have already pulled the gun. Could be in the process of herding them down the hill. He might have said or done something weird, started herding them and then, with her in front, she quickly turned and started sneak filming. Her friend said she wanted to study forensics. Maybe she was trying to play CSI because she felt like a crime was getting ready to happen. I love my neighbor but if he pulled a gun and I felt like I was going to die, I would absolutely try to leave a clue behind.

Absolutely. My own theory is that the girls noticed they were being followed by someone who looked suspicious and Libby intentionally recorded the video, and left it recording as he confronted them. I believe the attacker specifically picked the bridge because it allowed him to see ahead and behind to verify nobody else was in view. I suspect the girls stopped on the bridge to let him pass. When he was close, he probably walked up behind one of them as if he was about to pass, but instead pulled a gun quickly.

My guess would be he instructed the girls to not scream and keep walking. Perhaps mentioned he wasn't going to kill them if they cooperate and stay quiet. At the end of the bridge he instructed them off the path and and "down the hill."

My guess would be he eventually bound/gagged the victims to prevent them from screaming as well. Seems pretty clear to me he had some sick intention in mind (like killing them together) and he would have to be certain nobody could hear a scream.

Respectfully....I don't get how any of us websleuthers can rule anyone in or out based on the picture of BG. IIRC, age, hair color, facial hair or no facial hair, hat or no hat, nose type, etc were NEVER established as fact by LE or anyone else. Jmo imo etc
I'm with you. I'm pretty much open to anything and committing to nothing at this point.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I just got out of bed as its 1am here and opened my laptop. Edited some audio for you all.

I took a few words he wasnt trying to cover up with another inflection.

I added treble and volume and a filter.

Let me know what you think!

Hope it's of some use to hear his voice without deep condensor bass.

https://soundcloud.com/user-403598369/delphi-voices

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

In the Inside Edition interview RL says "down the hill" and then they play the clip of BG.

RL's voice turns up on the word "hill" but the inflection is the same for "down the"

Could you isolate just those two words from each clip so we can compare the two words that are the same?

Here is the link:

http://www.insideedition.com/headli...rty-where-bodies-of-indiana-hikers-were-found

If you don't mind, of course!!

It seems to be his long time attorney. Someone posted a link a couple pages back with the attorney's statement and he says he has represented him in unrelated legal matters.

Someone posted his recorded page, there are quite a few court record, basically money related and DUI related.

And doesn't anyone think that that dog would have made a big fuss about two dead bodies in the back yard? Not to mention the presence of whoever put them there. Unless, of course, the dog knew the person well enough to smell all of it and then go back to the house. I don't know...
MOO
Wow! You are right!!!

Now, I'm not saying RL killed or assaulted the girls. But I just want to say for the record if anyone doubts a senior can commit a sexually motivated crime, think of this. We see over and over that pedophiles can not be rehabiliated. So, what's to say that someone is just going to grow out of it when they become a senior. Jmo.

Again, not saying this is the case here. I have no idea what RL's involvement is here.

I've missed over 2 threads and now come in to find this being discussed:
http://cbs4indy.com/2017/03/17/auth...me-in-connection-with-murder-of-delphi-teens/

Over 13K tips, over a month of investigating with a massive LE group, an audio and 2 photos released and thousands of billboards across the country and we are back to the property where the girls were found? On top of that LE has a search warrant, searches the property and hauls off what is apparently the truck that belongs to the property owner. And then LE states that the property owner is not a suspect? This is bizarre. There has to be a lot under the surface of this case that LE has and we know nothing about.

Right. As I said before, they don't serve a search warrant to clear someones name. There's more to this story.

From the beginning, my "gut" (based on a number of factors) told me that the property owner was, indeed, involved. I'm not saying he is BG, or he is not BG. IMO it could go either way based on the distortions inherent in the BG photo. My "spidey sense" tells me he is not telling everything he knows. It would not shock me in the least to know that at age 77 a person could commit a sexually motivated murder, because these murders are not about sex. They are about internal conflicts, regression, re-stabilizing a fragile sense of self, and anxiety reduction.

The court record does show that the past few years are troublesome and rough for him.

RL doesn't sound like BG to me, even with the changes.
I think i just see it different. In one he is talking closely and quietly to a mic..In the other he is in the distance talking out loud to two girls whilst he is frantic and about to kill.

IMO he will be charged within a day or two.

That and I also felt their deaths were not immediate. I felt he savored each one and took his time. Then dumped them where they were found. My initial thought was that he kept them hidden in a nearby cabin or shed that wasn't searched the first night so he could take his time. I just never considered it was on RL's property until today.
...focus in the search for the man in the images and audio Libby captured on her cell phone minutes before she was led to her death.
https://www.google.com.au/amp/cbs4i...e-month-into-delphi-murder-investigation/amp/

Have also seen in stated as moments before. .or shortly..

Personally I believe they were killed very early on.
LE have called whats on the audio and vid stuff of nightmares..doubt it filmed for hours

Could be wording inaccurate in reporting though.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Yeah that's true....if you're upset your voice will go up or down depending....That can make a huge difference.....Good point.

Well i am hearing a different accent from mine BUT i think the crime scene audio is said in a frenzied way. He is on edge. He will sound different in that moment.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought this! My husband thinks I'm nuts worrying about a dog I don't know but it seemed so happy with RL and it must be confused.

I always worry about the pets...they have no idea why their person is gone.

I love you all so much for your concerns for the fish and pup. <3

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Is the fish store in a different county? Maybe he was not allowed to leave his county?

Now, I'm not saying RL killed or assaulted the girls. But I just want to say for the record if anyone doubts a senior can commit a sexually motivated crime, think of this. We see over and over that pedophiles can not be rehabiliated. So, what's to say that someone is just going to grow out of it when they become a senior. Jmo.

Again, not saying this is the case here. I have no idea what RL's involvement is here.

You're right. I don't think there's a "burn-out" age for people like that, though obviously they may become more limited in what they can do physically.

IMO, the extended search warrant was obtained to corroborate evidence found . For instance fibers, blood, hair, plant genus, latent prints, DNA , etc. I agree with those who "suspect" that this property was used by the perp and has some close or outlying relationship with RL . Whether he was aware or not ..that is up in the air to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member