IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe he was in shock . Even if it was him ...he could still be in shock that he did it.... bewildered as some say. Or maybe he has suspicions about another person who was around during that time. People react differently...shock can make people seem indifferent. Some cry and physically shake whilst others may seem like the P.O. I think he did make a big point of how he thought it would be hard to drag bodies across the terrain.. I thought it may be to throw people off thinking that he could manage that. I am not sure I would be talking about dragging bodies just so soon after the crime. ...yet everyone has different thought processes.

I've gotten better over the years, as I've lived in and traveled in more places, and can often distinguish more subtle accents like son-in-law's coastal Virginia or the difference between eastern and western Canada. (I was pleased with myself when I learned to identify a California accent :)) But I can't tell much about that very brief snippet. Except that I would be quite surprised if he's from the northeast.

I'm American, Hubby is English, and we have lived in France for a long time. When we come to America, where do you think people think I come from, no matter what part of the U.S. we're in?

A) America?
B) England?
C) France?

Australia every time!

I just got out of bed as its 1am here and opened my laptop. Edited some audio for you all.

I took a few words he wasnt trying to cover up with another inflection.

I added treble and volume and a filter.

Let me know what you think!

Hope it's of some use to hear his voice without deep condensor bass.

https://soundcloud.com/user-403598369/delphi-voices

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Nice work Ashley. To me IMO it doesn't sound the same. BGs sounds a bit deeper or a different tone or pitch or something. moo

Does anyone know how long they can hold RL without bail? Seems really weird to me have known many drunk drivers my family unfortunately tons of parole violations and often they stay in jail very short amount of time.

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

15 days.
ETA sorry, I don't have a link, but I do remember reading that. Possibly in a tweet.

The other night, I was reading all of the past court documents related to RLs recent arrests and legal issues. They all seemed to be fairly recent and almost back to back. My question while I was reading was--- what has happened that he is all of a sudden having so many issues? Or are there more that I am just not seeing? Like in another place or state.

Does anyone have any information on whether they all seem to be fairly recent (considering he is 77!) or if there are other things elsewhere?

Thanks, y'all! My gut can't wrap itself around him being involved, but I definitely couldn't get past that thought in my mind that "something" seems to have happened in the past few years to cause so many issues.

I'm American, Hubby is English, and we have lived in France for a long time. When we come to America, where do you think people think I come from, no matter what part of the U.S. we're in?

A) America?
B) England?
C) France?

Australia every time!

LOL, I believe that totally. I'm from Montana; spouse is from Queens NY. When we were in Australia, nobody picked us as Americans. They all thought we were from a distant part of Australia: from Perth we were in Sydney, from Sydney when we were in Queensland, from Queensland when we were in Perth. It was really funny.

So yeah, I won't be surprised if it turned out to be a different accent. But I really think the killer is more or less local.

What bothers me is that they were not found that evening. It really really bugs me. JMO

Well, they weren't found by LE or the family search groups that night. We have no idea if someone living on the property 'found' them, but didn't report it. IMO

JMO but a big clue that RL is not BG is the fact that RL knew the victims families. In a town of 3,000 people we can assume the girls had interacted with RL as they frequented the bridge and he lived nearby.

I don't think Libby would be alarmed by seeing him while they were out, prompting her to capture a recording (secretly). Seems more like something instilled fear in her, like an individual she didn't recognize in a very small town where she knew everyone else.

Yes, but we have no idea what came before he said "down the hill". At the point WE know, he could have already pulled the gun. Could be in the process of herding them down the hill. He might have said or done something weird, started herding them and then, with her in front, she quickly turned and started sneak filming. Her friend said she wanted to study forensics. Maybe she was trying to play CSI because she felt like a crime was getting ready to happen. I love my neighbor but if he pulled a gun and I felt like I was going to die, I would absolutely try to leave a clue behind.

While I don't think BG and RL are the same, I think that he is involved in some manner. Only time will tell what exactly LE is thinking and what is truth.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Yes! People have asked me if I am Australian and the funny thing is ..that I can not for the life of me do an Australian accent! I have tried but it is a really hard accent. Yet people mistake the English accent for Australian so many times. British do like the Australian soap operas though .

This is what I have thought for awhile now. Not exactly but very close. I could never convince myself that BG took the girls through the creek though I know it is possible because it's not all that deep near the place where the girls were found. I think he drove them around to the other side from the south end or they exited on the north and walked the .5 miles through the woods.
That and I also felt their deaths were not immediate. I felt he savored each one and took his time. Then dumped them where they were found. My initial thought was that he kept them hidden in a nearby cabin or shed that wasn't searched the first night so he could take his time. I just never considered it was on RL's property until today.

Respectfully....I don't get how any of us websleuthers can rule anyone in or out based on the picture of BG. IIRC, age, hair color, facial hair or no facial hair, hat or no hat, nose type, etc were NEVER established as fact by LE or anyone else. Jmo imo etc

Rsbm. Speaking of lawyering up, do we know exactly when that happened? Right after probation violation? Sometime later? That might indicate when he started feeling he was a suspect or, if he was involved, felt they were on to him.

Sent from my SM-P550 using Tapatalk

Most likely his DUI attorney is advising him in this, to stay silent. He already had this attorney

This whole truck thing begs the question---Is he allowed to drive now or not?

I would think, having multiple DUIs, he would have suspended privileges. But apparently not?

Probably only work related. Maybe him driving for fish was a violation of his order.... probably to stop him from being a habitual offender. That is why he is probably in jail.

What bothers me is that they were not found that evening. It really really bugs me. JMO

Me too. Makes me feel icky and really sad. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where is the doggie?!

In several of the RL interviews his little dog is happily trotting along beside him. Makes me feel sad for the dog who is probably missing his dad. I hope someone kind has the dog. :(

Most likely his DUI attorney is advising him in this, to stay silent. He already had this attorney

It seems to be his long time attorney. Someone posted a link a couple pages back with the attorney's statement and he says he has represented him in unrelated legal matters.

In several of the RL interviews his little dog is happily trotting along beside him. Makes me feel sad for the dog who is probably missing his dad. I hope someone kind has the dog. :(

I asked about this earlier, and someone who works with animal control told me their town holds pets until either the owner can claim them or another caregiver can. I always worry about the children and pets.

15 days.
ETA sorry, I don't have a link, but I do remember reading that. Possibly in a tweet.

You are correct. Here's the link:

Police arrested him Saturday on a probation violation warrant stemming from a drunk driving conviction. There is a 15-day probation violation hold on his release, and he remains incarcerated at the Carroll County Jail, Riley and Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby said earlier this week.

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...h-property-where-delphi-teens-found/99304450/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member