IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today while shopping I happened to notice a man wearing a nasal cannula with coiled, thin tubing going to a very small oxygen canister which was in a holster- type canvas carrier that went over his shoulder and held the canister at the middle to left part of his chest .

At the beginning of one of the very early threads , if I remember correctly, RL has COPD. He may be someone who doesn't carry his oxygen at all times, but when he does, out walking, maybe he wears the carrier/holster under his jacket with the tubing and nasal cannula either at his nose, or pushed down into his jacket in- case he may need it. So, IF he were BG, maybe the white *whatever* at his neckline (seen in 2 of the only pics of BG)could be the cannula and tubing? Maybe the bulge under BG's jacket could be the "tiny" oxygen canister and straps to carry it?

And, RL has horses. If RL or someone else were unable to carry the girls back to where they were found, possibly they used a horse. Fairly quiet mode of travel with horses in the woods. In one of the earlier threads there was a photo of some of the steep parts of the path/Ravine kinda "churned" up . Maybe from a horse?

Possibly RL drives to the cemetery, parks his white truck, walks the bridge to check out his property from a different angle than his house? Maybe just for exercise?

I know there are a lot of maybes up in this post. I regret that my computer is not cooperating enough to go back to earlier posts and link post numbers.

IMOHO. ^^^^

Probably already posted - At the top of the five o'clock hour, my local Fox news reported LE is searching for something that would rule the landowner either in or out as being their suspect.

I'm not sure that the "he" noted in the statement by LE refers to RL. I am thinking it may refer to a relative or associate of RL that may have left some evidence at RL's property.

BBM;
I know the police confirmation has been posted many times and it is in the media thread.

"Additionally, investigators have released a voice recording, extracted from a video found on Liberty "Libby" German's cell phone, that may be connected to the homicides.
http://www.in.gov/isp/delphi.htm

ISP does not say "taken from Libby's account, or cloud, or service, or data", etc. They said "Found on" her "cell phone".

Then there were an awful lot of wasted discussions on that. Her phone was also "pinging" in different locations around town, after the crime it seems, if we take that information literally. I don't know how LE could find the phone on her body it was traveling.

It seems there are some information "collisions".

I don't see anything unusual in RL's clothing; I live in a rural area in the deep south, and the red shirt outfit would be considered dressy by many people here, particularly men. It doesn't seem (to me) to be an attempt to hide his identity. There are things I wear if I know I'm going to only be at home, and I would hate for someone to see those and assume that that's my style of dress every day, or for someone to be suspicious if they saw me in something different (what I wear to work, for example).

That said, I don't see any resemblance between RL and BG, and I don't hear similarity in their voices. JMO of course.

This was in response to Burnt Toast's post ". . .I see a man with zero emotion exhibiting zero empathy for such a horrific crime."

And, I just want to say this.

RL is 77-78 years old. No one gets this old without already having suffered a great deal of loss and a great deal of pain. Take it from someone who knows, me. I have many friends in this age range. :) By this age, if you are still alive, chances are you have buried: your grandparents; your parents; at least one spouse whom you deeply loved; a marriage; your-in-laws who were like second parents to you; your sibling(s); your first cousins; aunts; uncles; best friends, life-long friends; your own child(ren); maybe even grandchildren; 30 dogs, 50 cats, some horses and every time, a chunk of your heart, and life, went into the ground with them all. They have lost their hearing, their sight, sometimes their health. Don't expect much emotion out of this age group. The have lived the battle of life and survived but they have many wounds and scars. Top it off with constant joint pain and limited abilities. Seriously, what do you want from these folks? They can write books on pain and suffering, they've lived through it all. Their tears stopped falling. I have been to funerals where the elderly mothers shed no tears burying their adult children. Elderly widows or widowers shed no tears. Tears really do all get used up if you live long enough.

So very true. Thank you.

O/T (kind of)...Curiosity got the best of me and for the first time in 5 weeks I decided to look through groups on FB regarding this case...All I can say is I have even more respect for WS!! Some of the posters on SM are just not the brightest colors in the crayon box! I feel my own intelligence was affected by my brief outing into the land of "let's accuse anyone that breathes"! Thank you fellow WSers and thank you Mods. You all ROCK! That is all, carry on!!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

trying to ketchup,,,I just don't see a 77 yr old man traversing a bridge like this. JMO is it not BG, but I am thinking like a few others, there may be something he knows or suspects and other charges to bring him in to keep him would allows then a chance to get him to chirp. Do you suppose the other county has a better system for extracting information?

This was in response to Burnt Toast's post ". . .I see a man with zero emotion exhibiting zero empathy for such a horrific crime."

And, I just want to say this.

RL is 77-78 years old. No one gets this old without already having suffered a great deal of loss and a great deal of pain. Take it from someone who knows, me. I have many friends in this age range. :) By this age, if you are still alive, chances are you have buried: your grandparents; your parents; at least one spouse whom you deeply loved; a marriage; your-in-laws who were like second parents to you; your sibling(s); your first cousins; aunts; uncles; best friends, life-long friends; your own child(ren); maybe even grandchildren; 30 dogs, 50 cats, some horses and every time, a chunk of your heart, and life, went into the ground with them all. They have lost their hearing, their sight, sometimes their health. Don't expect much emotion out of this age group. The have lived the battle of life and survived but they have many wounds and scars. Top it off with constant joint pain and limited abilities. Seriously, what do you want from these folks? They can write books on pain and suffering, they've lived through it all. Their tears stopped falling. I have been to funerals where the elderly mothers shed no tears burying their adult children. Elderly widows or widowers shed no tears. Tears really do all get used up if you live long enough.

Agree with all you posted but I still have to remember that young criminals all grow old eventually and look like someone's grandparent.

BBM

A couple of days ago ABC News reported that LE has confirmed that the voice saying "down the hill" is bridge guy.

Link? I have not seen this ever confirmed by LE and it's a very important clue.

Then there were an awful lot of wasted discussions on that. Her phone was also "pinging" in different locations around town, after the crime it seems, if we take that information literally. I don't know how LE could find the phone on her body it was traveling.

It simply never mentioned "on her body" I don't see that anywhere.

But what I have seen is " it was pinging around town" Grandfather
"phones can ping from different towers without moving" A poster here.
" Le said "if you saw someone throw out a backpack we want to know"

So the phone could have been found in the creek, in the woods, in town, etc. But they took the video off of her phone they said. LE never mentioned "on her body".

I am wondering if, perhaps, all of these developments with RL the last 2 weeks could possibly be a "smoke screen" by LE? If the attention is on RL (assuming he is innocent), I bet BG feels pretty secure right about now. Maybe he will slip up, make a mistake, say something incriminating to bring about that "one tip". Just a theory, MOO JMO.....

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I wonder if they actually had the property under surveillance all this time but didn't make it public. There's a lot of places they would have been able to hide a camera.[/

Weren't there supposedly just last week or so some new cameras put up out there to make the trails safer ?
Would make it a lot easier to blend right in with these events .
MOO

I agree it's strange. If you're referring to the grandfather speaking about Libby's phone "pinging around town" and "5-6 hours ago"... I am not 100% certain but I would imagine you don't need a warrant to use pings to locate a missing person. I'm thinking LE could have done it that evening, especially in a town of 3,000 people, and confirmed the phones were on around 3-4pm.

I'm guessing LE briefed the families, and let them know the ping information as evidence of them still being in the area. That may be why the families suspected no foul play, the search was called off at dark, etc.

I'd be curious about the cell infrastructure within Delphi. I think you need 2+ base stations to reliably triangulate a location, otherwise you're just able to identify some wide radius the phone was within, probably an entire town). Not sure about this though. IIRC in the February 13 interview with the grandfather he mentions "we have one here", referring to the base station / tower within Delphi. If they only have one (which seems likely for a small town), they wouldn't be able to assess much.

I thought they didn't perceive these girls as missing at that time, or in danger? That's what I'm saying - this was known by family right away and I'm wondering if one's person's use of the word 'ping' is really about some other location or activity tracking device that family had available to them, and it may not have been accurate as far as them being in town.

There was a relatively recent court case on the need for warrants...the exceptions have to do with imminent circumstances. In this case, the police were not initially concerned that they were in harm's way. So I doubt that they got those records, rather, it seems to have come from family who may or may not have had accurate location feedback.

Maybe the crime has separate elements, abduction culminating in murder.

Do we know if LE has cleared all of those friends to the family and those close to Abby and Libby? Family and otherwise.

It simply never mentioned "on her body" I don't see that anywhere.

But what I have seen is " it was pinging around town" Grandfather
"phones can ping from different towers without moving" A poster here.
" Le said "if you saw someone throw out a backpack we want to know"

So the phone could have been found in the creek, in the woods, in town, etc. But they took the video off of her phone they said. LE never mentioned "on her body".

Exactly. But that's the language that was used in the post I responded to.

Thanks. I wish they would confirm this in a press conference or through other sources. In the original statement, the officers very deliberately avoided confirming the two were the same.

I totally agree but the statement in the report was pretty clear cut. Still taking it with a grain of salt.

I think the suspects voice sounds like Darryl from The Walking Dead. Not making a joke or anything. The voice sounded familiar and I just placed it. I don't believe BG and RL have the same voice.

BG is throaty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member