IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
]I honestly don't think it's the same person rl is not bow legged bridge man is pigeon toed his feet turn when walking. Rl has a much thinner nose than bridge man

This maybe a far fetched idea. What if LE asked a person if they had ever been to RL's property but person said they have never been there,when asked for an alibi of their whereabouts on that day or the next day (of murders). Now LE are on RL's property likely dusting for finger prints. But what if some finger prints of Mr. X (lets call him) are found there and now he's caught in a lie......

How about we ponder this....why would LE arrange for so many billboards across the country AND search the property where the bodies were found.

One tactic is far-reaching, one is close to home.

Any clues in that??

jmo

Its my understanding that the majority of the billboards were digital. There is an ease and quickness that comes from digitally created billboards vs the old standby of "slap and stick" of our past. A digital billboard can be put up in a matter of minutes nation wide, while slap and stick could take over a week on a nation wide basis. The same would be true on the reverse...in a matter of minutes the billboard could be taken down with a few keystrokes.

With that being said, its my opinion that the nation wide billboard campaign has nothing to do with BG's local, but possibly more of a scare tactic by LE!

I could for a baseline. I will drive there tomorrow to get measurements. Thank you for helping

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

That would be very helpful, thanks. Initially I had an estimated height of the POI/BG of between 5'10" and 6'1". Now I am changing to 5'9" (really 5' 8.8") and 6' the most, while leaning to the lower height. The problem is the resolution of all three reference pictures. It is hard to get an exact start point and end point for measurements (linear and angles).

In addition, the picture of the BG is not showing the entire width between the RRT railings. In my 6'1" estimated upper limit of BG's height I used one of the video pics of the bridge to blend in the published capture of the POI/BG. However, getting the perspective right and setting the with of the walkway turned out to be somewhat tricky.

One of the newer videos of the bridge utilized by Gray Hughes, has a better angle to place the poi on the bridge next to that very distinct tree group. I therefore used his blending in of the POI/BG and adjusted the perspective to then fir in the other side of the railing.

I went by Abby's known height of 5'4" and also used an old image of the active bridge with intact tracks and gauge standard to determine the basic dimensions. as posted before.

So, again, I am leaning towards a shorter POI/BG with an estimated height of 5'9 (min. 5'8.8") to no more than 6', but rather in the 5'9" to 5'11" range based on a total walkway width (RRT to RRT upper line) of app. 78-90 inches.

All my opinion only.

Source:
ISP Abigail poster
Gray Hughes video "Libby and Abby precise image locations"
Indiana Landmark.org
Track Gauge Standard in America

I know this might be far fetched, but could he or someone that was using his property used one of his horses to transport the girls to the spot where they were found? It would be quiet, they are sure footed and see well at night.

How about we ponder this....why would LE arrange for so many billboards across the country AND search the property where the bodies were found.

One tactic is far-reaching, one is close to home.

Any clues in that??

jmo

I guess just covering all of their bases. :cop: :cop:

I know! How in the heck has this creep not been identified, especially with the $200,000+ reward. He must be dressed differently in the pic than his typical attire or is such a loner, no one recognizes him.

It makes me wonder- this is going to be out there- he "borrowed" some clothes from a certain someone. Anyway, there have been less reasonable ideas postulated. Keep thinking!

It did seem promising in the beginning that the image of BG and the voice recording would lead to an immediate identification--especially in a small town, but sadly this doesn't always happen.

Take the Jennifer Schuett case for example. She provided LE with her attacker's first name, a good description of his vehicle, as well as enough precise details about his appearance for a forensic artist to make a very good facial composite. Her case also happened in a small town. You'd think all of those details would have lead to an arrest, but it took 20 years. When the suspect was finally identified his driver's liscence photo looked exactly like the police drawing. Yet nobody was suspicious or willing to turn him in.

Sure hope it doesn't take 20 years for Libby and Abby to get their justice!

Going back to basics, pretending there is no RL and no picture from the bridge. The girls were stalked, IMO. That is one belief I have on this case I can't shake.

Has Libby's house been searched? It's not super far from RL's property. moo

If so, they took their time in getting their warrant.

Yeah, it's enough to make you scratch your head. Many have said it before me ... and I agree ... why wasn't that property gone over with a fine toothed comb a few weeks ago?? I'm assuming something pretty serious, a tip or false alibi, triggered this search finally but I still don't get the long delay.

He can be held 15 days... his arrest was only a week ago. Should not be home Monday unless I missed something along the way.

Won't he have a court appearance on the violation that put him in jail?

When I see this inversion I see two things:

1. IMO he has hoodie up in both pics, but may ALSO have a baseball cap over or under it IMO.

2. IMO the anomoly on the left side of the right photo that some say is a tree in the background and some say is perhaps Abbys coat in the foreground -- it's interesting how it lights up bright orangish like the clothing in the photo does, and doesn't stay the same colors as the trees in the background IMO - I've seen other, oranger inversion pics and it always turns the colors of BG's clothes, not of the trees.

(FWIW I showed this image to my buddy as well and asked if that anomoly is in the background or foreground - he had a lot to say about the pic in general (he agrees what Nin and others have said about it having obvious photoshopping done to it before being released, since there are a lot of artifacts from a cloning tool or similar) but in particular he said that in his professional non-LE opinion that artifact is in the foreground and is not part of a tree. We all have opinions but I value his as a photoshop pro - which I realize we have several of here, and there's no one consensus. But thought I'd mention it. *shrug* )

BBM Thank you for your post. It appears that a few are of the opinion that picture was photoshopped. Does you friend know what sections of the photo have these artifacts from cloning? If photoshopped, wondering what could have possibly been in picture where LE needed to edit something out before publishing BG's picture?

Going back to basics, pretending there is no RL and no picture from the bridge. The girls were stalked, IMO. That is one belief I have on this case I can't shake.
Agreed! And perhaps catfished. But I keep trying to make this a simpler case. Just IMO

I agree. Could have been just that day..could have been weeks...
They were stalked though.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I just had a weird memory. I was at a park with my kids when they were little. A man came up to us with a fish in his hand - a fish that you would keep in a tank, not a fish from a pond or river. He then said he had some more fish for us to look at in his van in the parking lot. Um....no thanks.

Not saying that RL was walking around the trail with a fish in his hand, but could tropical fish be something he or someone else would invite the girls to see? TOTAL SPECULATION, NOT FACT. Thinking aloud, brainstorming.

JMOPINION.
Yes I think so! I remember many moons ago my older brothers had 4 huge fish tanks that a few were tropical fish the others were pirhanna's. The kids would surround them and talk to my brothers about them and actually want to come see the tanks!
My mind comes up with many scenarios of this sad case. I can't imagine RL doing this crime. Maybe, possible that it is someone who new his land. Old neighbor that moved, one of his kids friends that new other people that got to know the land because of said friend? Who knows... LE is doing this search to make sure they did not miss anything. Crossing every I and T so to speak! Great Theory tho! Creepy guy with the fish in his van! [emoji225]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member