IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The shoulders though seem to have a different bone structure. Perhaps it's a family member?

That is what I thought....similar but not exact. Someone way back mentioned the ball hat being the same. What if this person borrowed hat, coat etc. from the house. A possibility if the person was related and had free access to the house. Also, hubby has a few hats that are exactly the same...nothing for one of the sons to take one. So many possibilities.

The photo of Abby was taken by Libby, right? Like most phones these days, that's a pretty decent camera.

The grainy stills of BG are extremely pixelated. I'm beginning to think BG was a very small figure in one of the video recordings early on in the bridge crossing and that Libby perhaps didn't record the initial confrontation in that same clip -- perhaps she even recorded him inadvertently when filming her friend or scenery.

I wonder if the audio is from a separate clip soon after, and therefore LE cannot confirm 100% they are the same person because they simply don't know.

Now, to make their investigation even more complicated, they may have overwhelming evidence that for example RL = BG, but they cannot yet demonstrate that BG = killer - they can only prove the audio recording is of the killer (I'm fairly convinced that the entire murder is recorded in the "down the hill" clip). So, even with all of the evidence, they cannot prove RL = killer, only that he had been on the bridge.

When they were trying to find the Green River Killer in Washington in the 1980s, there were at least two occasions where the task force had a suspect in mind, very publicly searched their properties, and then ended up with lawsuits on their hands because the people were innocent and the public ended up convinced that each one was the GRK and pretty much ruined their lives. One of them was a cab driver, the other was a fur trapper, and at the time they were under investigation the task force was absolutely convinced they were guilty. They carted off loads of stuff from their houses as well, but none of it ended up being related to the murders.

RIP Richard Jewell

I believe RL isn't BG. What I do find odd is how police made clear that people in the other house are "not suspects" while they were searching that property (Bicycle Road ) and to please leave them alone basically. .yet they are leaving it open either way for RL.
Makes me think the new information wasnt a tip but something from Dna or fibre evidence .
I feel whoever did this awful crime knew somehow that RL was going to be out that day. Have felt that since the beginning.
Relative? Someone who helped with upkeep on the property? A neighbor? Someone he had talked too earlier in the day even?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Yeah I was wondering if someone is framing him to get rid of him. Neighbor or someone who has an issue with him. Sad

Was the search ongoing?
We didnt see any police so they may have finished up. Delphi is around one and a half hours from where we live. We drove throughout the area and parked the car and walked the trail to the bridge. It was very sombering. There are memorials around the bridge with Teddy bears and angels and flowers and letters left by children. The terrain off the trail is brutal. I am convinced that this was done by someone that knows the ins and outs of the area. Never having been there before I would have never found my way out of t here if I had gotten off the trail and into the wooded areas.

JMO...this is the same kind of hokum that carnival fortune tellers employ. You could probably compare any other random crime by looking hard enough for similarities.

IMO.

While we wait for search warrant updates, I updated this list ... hope I didn't miss any related posts

This has been unsolved long enough that I'd like to try something different, and I hope that everyone here will pitch in and add to the list.

I believe there is a possibility that the person who did this also murdered Lyric Cook and Elizabeth Collins in Evansdale Iowa on July 13, 2012. If we could make a list of facts that are common in both sets of murders, that might help us understand the man behind this. I'll start the list:

• two girls aged 8 and 10, and two other girls aged 13 and 14, abducted five years apart
  • both occurred on the 13th day of the month: Friday July 13, 2012 and Monday, Feb 13, 2017
  • girls were at local parks, but in an area where they were separated from other visitors
  • girl's bodies were found 50 feet from a slow river
  • at least one of each set of girls was an avid online communicator
  • at least one of each set lived part time with a grandparent
  • body locations are fishing/hunting/outdoorsman spots
  • body locations suggest that the suspect has a familiarity with the area surrounding the park
  • two set of girls have similar body types
  • State Rd 218 exists very close to both murders, perhaps less than a mile from 4 lane highways
  • both tiny rural towns.
  • Small, inexperienced (in major crimes) police force
  • Crimes both occurred in daylight hours (afternoon)
  • "Bridges" exist at both locations.
  • Weichman Pig dealing operations exist in both areas.
  • Adding dates of birthdays and years may add up to 32 depending on how you do it. The number has a lot of negativity to it from history.
  • Transco Railway products/services exist at both locations or very close (Logansport).
  • "Rails to Trails" is an active org in both locations.
  • Trails are located at both Monon High Bridge in Delphi and Meyers Lake in Evansdale (Evansdale Nature Trail/Cedar Valley Nature Trail)
  • Geocaches hidden at Monon High Bridge, Meyers Lake and Seven Bridges
  • The dates are also mirror images ... 7.13.12 and 2.13.17

Police have been circulating the images all week. At first, they said they only wanted to talk to him.

Now they say he participated in the killings.

http://www.wthr.com/article/man-pho...ail-now-named-suspect-in-murder-of-teen-girls

Theres a few. Its what lead me to believe more than one killer as they used the word "participated" (took part in,had a role)
What LE actually said is quite a bit more guarded than what WTHR reported, IMHO

"During the course of the investigation, preliminary evidence has led investigators to believe the person, in the distributed photo, is suspected of having participated in the murders of Abigail Williams and Liberty German," .. http://abcnews.go.com/US/unidentifi...uble-homicide-indiana-girls/story?id=45597483

In other words, he's a suspect..

Sorry, I guess this was a butt post. Will delete if I can figure out how.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm back and forth about RL being the suspect. For one, I think BG looks younger in the pic...however since it's extremely difficult to discern pretty much any features because of how pixelated the photo appears, I'm willing to put that assumption aside.

The big issue for me is what would be RL's purpose (if he is in fact the suspect) to place the girls' bodies on HIS OWN property vs. somewhere else. Why not the cemetery, elsewhere in the park a neighbor's property, or an entirely different location? Why would he put himself in a position in which to draw suspicion to himself? That's just puzzling to me...

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Well it doesn't look like the Bridge Guy brought his wallet that day if he is RL. RL has his massive wallet in his front left side jeans pocket in the photo with the red shirt.

<modsnip>

All that being said. ... now is a very good time for us to watch arrests, etc. It's like the magician getting you to look at one hand while doing something with the other. This is the time to watch both hands! We could be missing big clues by focusing on the hand in the spotlight.

Opinion thing. ...

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Well it doesn't look like the Bridge Guy brought his wallet that day if he is RL. RL has his massive wallet in his front left side jeans pocket in the photo with the red shirt.
1fd64cc00f5531c180d5c83ff2767a63.jpg

BG certainly did have something in left pocket..
Where is this pic of RL?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

There have been so many killers whose neighbors say no way, such a nice guy. I won't be surprised. I think anyone is capable of this. Not saying everyone is capable but sometimes we see cases where we're shocked. I don't think anything can surprise me these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay