IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #32

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just wondering if anyone else saw this? This was the first time I have seen it so I am sharing but apologize if it has been shared before. This shows the distance from RL's house to the part of his property where the girls' bodies were found. Much further than I pictured in my head from the video interviews. Not sure it makes any difference, but I have to digest it and see.
attachment.php

https://www.facebook.com/AlexisMcAdamsTV/?fref=nf

What is really striking about this picture is how close the house & driveway (which goes right past the south end of the bridge) on the other side of the river are. & I say this as someone who discounted the idea that they may have been chased or transported across the river.

His history of arrests were for drinking - not violent crimes, rape, assault, or even for burglary! So as of now, all we know is that he is not violent - no history of it. Being a liar and a drunk has nothing to do with being a violent murderer.

His history of arrests were for drinking AND driving. Which proves he has a history for making very poor choices which endanger others on the road.

His story also includes probation violations which tell me he doesn't respect the court system.

His actions could have very well killed someone else on the road. I consider killing someone by being DUI IS murder since it is definitely not an accident to be behind the wheel drunk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From that perspective you could be correct, from another perspective, he is an elderly man, who most likely already has some pre-existing health issues. What if the stress of all this causes him to have a stroke or heart attack, or when / if he gets out, to go on a drinking binge and die from it, or to otherwise harm himself in some way. Just some food for thought.

I guess you'd have to ask the judge who signed off on the search warrants. And also know what the probable cause is and why LE said things aren't adding up as to RL.

Time will tell. :)

His history of arrests were for drinking AND driving. Which proves he has a history for making very poor choices which endanger others on the road.

His story also includes probation violations which tell me he doesn't respect the court system.

His actions could have very well killed someone else on the road. I consider killing someone by being DUI IS murder since it is definitely not an accident to be behind the wheel drunk.

Also I swear I saw false informing which means he has no trouble lying.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Question for the Midwesterners who live on large peices of land.....how do you refer to your acerage? Do you call it your land, your property, or just your house?

From Crime on Line: Quote from RL, “To have something like this in your own house, your own home – I just can’t get my mind around it yet, it’s really difficult. I can’t comprehend it.”

We live on the west coast and in our area it is commonly referred to as "your property" when speaking about parcels of land over an acre. You have your home and then you have your property to maintain that your home resides on. This is completely different than having a yard persa! IMO, I find it odd that RL refereed to these girls murders as happening "in his own house, his own home"! These girls were found on his property, a bit of a distance from his home. I find it odd because it's so specific!

If your house is on the acreage we say "your house". Like "can we come to your house to go fishing?"

I live two hours south west of Delphi in Indiana

Interesting...this is the first time I've looked at this photo and feel like he's wearing glasses, especially looking at his right eye. Either sun glasses or the type of glasses that turn darker if in the sun. MOO.[/QUOTE]

How did I miss this ?

Yup!!!!!

There are people that get so drunk they actually have blackouts. I hope RL does not drink so much that he has those.. And people that have two personalities...

I wonder...

It would be a bad situation for case if he was unstable. Someone like this is usually very strong. He would be stronger than most men of that age probably just from living on a farm for 50 years...

Thanks for posting that again.

It's the friend who says that you cannot carry someone up and down the hills, not RL as some people have stated.

And the friend wears color change glasses

I live less than two hours north and we just refer to our property unless talking specifically about our house.

what if RL knows who committed this crime and the LE have him in custody because well they want to protect him? that maybe this person that committed the crime's whereabouts are unknown and to keep RL safe he has been placed in a different location... in turn maybe LE is taking the pressure off of the perp in hopes that this person or persons will feel like it's safe to resume normal activities and then they can make an arrest? that's what i'm hoping. i hope this whole thing with RL is a diversion and preamble to an arrest.

I live less than two hours north and we just refer to our property unless talking specifically about our house.

I live in the south we call it property too.

I posted an estimated height but it was based on an assumed height of the wooden curb. Im just trying to make it accurate. Just trying to employ the use of my military police training to add valuable input.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I may be mistaken, but I don't believe the previous height estimate was based off of exact measurements from the bridge. However, I do seem to recall someone saying way back that bridge ties are standardized sizes, so you may have some success using that as a starting point. I'd love to see what you come up with!

Yes i put both voices side by side

Listen to DOWN THE HILL SIDE BY SIDE by ASHLEY95 #np on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.com/user-403598369/down-the-hill-side-by-side

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

But can you even really compare voices when recorded by different devices and microphones and not to mention atmopsheric conditions? And to me it sounds like the BG recording from Libertys phone may have been tucked in a pocket, it sounds like clothing moving ..like she hit record and pocketed it and started walking.
Too many vastly different variables IMO..besides don't professional news mics have wind filters and such?

Hi everyone! Long-time reader, first-time poster here (glad things are moving fast but wish Websleuths and Tapatalk made it easier to find the most recent discussion!)

I was just watching ABC's Nightline (Season 28 Ep 9, available on Hulu) about Abby and Libby and something stood out to me.

I apologize if this has been posted about or discussed before -- I know people have been wondering whether LE has possession of Libby's phone (or used iCloud to get the audio and video they have) and if so, whether they found it on her body or elsewhere.

At 3:15 in the episode, they show an interview from Liberty's grandfather talking with reporters at WLFI while they were conducting the initial search for the girls.

In the clip, he says "Missing, abducted, we don't know for sure. Uh, cell phone has been pinging around town,"

Anyone else catch this? If accurate, and I imagine something said by the victim's family before they knew the horror of what really happened to the girls would be accurate, it leads me to a few questions:

1. Did LE follow the pings to find the phone?
2. Did Libby's family use a Find My iPhone type tool to track the phone? If so, I believe they'd have to log into her icloud, and this may also be where the video/audio was recovered from.
3. Anyone have more info on how cell phone pings work?

(This brings me back to Adnan's trial) I know the ping wouldn't tell us exactly where the phone is, but the general area. Not sure if the phone would have to be in use or just turned on.
So many more follow up questions but I'll leave it at this for now.:thinking:

Thanks for reading!

I may be mistaken, but I don't believe the previous height estimate was based off of exact measurements from the bridge. However, I do seem to recall someone saying way back that bridge ties are standardized sizes, so you may have some success using that as a starting point. I'd love to see what you come up with!
I live an hour and a half away i might drive there tomorrow to take exact measurements. I get results posted ASAP

:thinking:

Is RL left handed?
Sorry, I haven't read all the way up yet. I need to get in the kitchen/dinner but I am left handed BUT I also use my right hand...like throwing a baseball, etc...

Question for the Midwesterners who live on large peices of land.....how do you refer to your acerage? Do you call it your land, your property, or just your house?

From Crime on Line: Quote from RL, “To have something like this in your own house, your own home – I just can’t get my mind around it yet, it’s really difficult. I can’t comprehend it.”

We live on the west coast and in our area it is commonly referred to as "your property" when speaking about parcels of land over an acre. You have your home and then you have your property to maintain that your home resides on. This is completely different than having a yard persa! IMO, I find it odd that RL refereed to these girls murders as happening "in his own house, his own home"! These girls were found on his property, a bit of a distance from his home. I find it odd because it's so specific!

I grew up on some acreage (much smaller though) and we always said "out back" or "our property". 100 miles northeast of Delphi.

what if RL knows who committed this crime and the LE have him in custody because well they want to protect him? that maybe this person that committed the crime's whereabouts are unknown and to keep RL safe he has been placed in a different location... in turn maybe LE is taking the pressure off of the perp in hopes that this person or persons will feel like it's safe to resume normal activities and then they can make an arrest? that's what i'm hoping. i hope this whole thing with RL is a diversion and preamble to an arrest.

I really think maybe he told police about a squatter!! moo

I live an hour and a half away i might drive there tomorrow to take exact measurements. I get results posted ASAP

You know I was just reading the BG description on the ISP site. THEY don't even list a height. :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState